Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Apc LIKELY to Clear The Floor Of The 2015 Presidential Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc LIKELY to Clear The Floor Of The 2015 Presidential Elections (624 Views)

APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters / Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Begging Shiites To Clear The Road / Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc LIKELY to Clear The Floor Of The 2015 Presidential Elections by guass(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
With the NINE GOVERNORS THAT ARE CURRENTLY DECAMPING TO APC AT THE MOMENT WE NEED NO MAGICIAN TO TELL US THE OUTCOME OF THE FEBRUARY ELECTIONS RESULTS.
I ADVISE MY BROTHER JONATHAN TO GENTLY RESIGN
SOURCE
CHANNELS TV

1 Like

Re: Apc LIKELY to Clear The Floor Of The 2015 Presidential Elections by jeremiah505(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Na only the NINE governors go vote?...

If you have nothing to say must you create a thread?...
Re: Apc LIKELY to Clear The Floor Of The 2015 Presidential Elections by Jenkizo: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Good! Anything to send the clueless one back to Otueke out of Aso Rock is most welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Why I MAY Vote For GMB / Again, Jonathan Loses Poll Organised By Own Aide / Renew Push For Election Postponement By Jonathan - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.