Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Who Would You Bank With - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Bank With (808 Views)

Bank With Us And Be Safe... / South East Co-operatives To Float Regional Bank With N10 Billion Capital / Which Party Will You Bank With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Bank With by Mathematical(f): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2015

Let's assume we have only 2 Banks in Nigeria & the
2 Banks Managers are Buhari & Jonathan.
Buhari's staff are Fashola, Fayemi, Kashim Shettima,
Aregbesola, Amosun, Ajimobi, Okorocha, Amaechi &
Lai Muhammad.
Jonathan's staff are Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore,
Asari Dokubo, Buruji Kashamu, Tompolo, Bode
George and Modu Sheriff.
Who will you bank your money with? Think deep. Time allowed 12hrs. This is just a quiz. Pls don't politicize it.

Me?buhari
Re: Who Would You Bank With by adamskutty(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mathematical:

Let's assume we have only 2 Banks in Nigeria & the
2 Banks Managers are Buhari & Jonathan.
Buhari's staff are Fashola, Fayemi, Kashim Shettima,
Aregbesola, Amosun, Ajimobi, Okorocha, Amaechi &
Lai Muhammad.
Jonathan's staff are Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore,
Asari Dokubo, Buruji Kashamu, Tompolo, Bode
George and Modu Sheriff.
Who will you bank your money with? Think deep. Time allowed 12hrs. This is just a quiz. Pls don't politicize it.

Me?buhari
buhari naa.

My money go enter one chance for jonah bank. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Bank With by focus7: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
Op it only took me 2second to about this. My banker will Buhari. Reasons:with Bode George and Obanikoro a customer sinature can be forged and the money will be stolen, with Fayose, Kashamu, and Fani Kayode, the money can develop wing overnight, with Asario and Tompolo arm robbers may attack the bank without restraint or kidnappers abduct the customer, with Omisore and Ali Modu Sheriff, the customer may have hire assassin after him over his money.
Re: Who Would You Bank With by braine(m): 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Buhari's bank ofcourse. Which sane person would bank with ex convicts, thugs and militants?
Re: Who Would You Bank With by babadee1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
If those are the only two banks then I would rather hide my money under the mattress. But if I must choose one then na Buhari bank for sure. Money wey enter Jona bank no go ever comot again.
Re: Who Would You Bank With by Mathematical(f): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
focus7:
Op it only took me 2second to about this. My banker will Buhari. Reasons: with Fayose, Kashamu, and Fani Kayode, the money can develop wing overnight, with Asario and Tompolo arm robbers may attack the bank without restraint or kidnappers abduct the customer, with Omisore and Ali Modu Sheriff, the customer may have hire assassin after him over his money.

Lmao.. you love your hard earn money
Re: Who Would You Bank With by Mathematical(f): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
braine:
Buhari's bank ofcourse. Which sane person would bank with ex convicts, thugs and militants?

grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Would You Bank With by Mathematical(f): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I'm disappointed in you, why should you politicize it and turn around to ask people not to. Why didn't you mention Buhari bankers as Tinubu, Amaechi, Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye, Junaid Mohammed, Atiku, Shekau and BH

Eyah.. You're annoyed. ? Never knew You're on ov em

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Please Explain!!! / SE.SS,SW Youth Forum Endorse Johnathan / Rochas Okorocha Urges Igbos To Remain In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.