Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Bring The Company I Bring The Contracts... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bring The Company I Bring The Contracts... (563 Views)

Win more BUSINESS CONTRACTS in 2017 with Tender.ng / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring The Company I Bring The Contracts... by shakazuldadon: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Let's talk modalities if your coy has the following documentation.

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Interested and competent vendors must submit the following documents for verification:
a) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation and Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
b) Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association
c) Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2011, 2012 and 2013) as at when due
d) Comprehensive company profile including registered office, functional contact email address, GSM phone number(s) and facisimile number(s)
e) Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past
f) Reference letter from a Bank stating the financial ability of the Vendor to carry out such project(s)
g) Current company’s audited statement of accounts
h) Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM.
i) Evidence of Compliance Certificate with the provisions of Section 6(1) (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
j) Evidence of registration with Financial Reporting Council (FRC)
Re: Bring The Company I Bring The Contracts... by mayorall(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
95% available.
Re: Bring The Company I Bring The Contracts... by shakazuldadon: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
mayorall:
95% available.

let's what's app or bbm 07037232523..
Re: Bring The Company I Bring The Contracts... by shakazuldadon: 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
mayorall:
95% available.

let's whatssapp 07037232523.

(1) (Reply)

Base Oil Available In Lagos / The No1 Principle That Command Mega Profit In Every Business. / Look Good! Get PAID!! Ask Me How!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.