Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies (33021 Views)

Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) / Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Collynzo9: 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Is it a coincidence that this is happening at the same time that Boko haram started using cows for their attacks?
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by jevic(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Will it change the price of beef in the market?
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by loomer: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
IF THIS COW PROVOKE AND START TO RUN ANYHOW, NA DEVIL DEM GO BLAME ABI?
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Lousymouth(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
This is animal cruelty
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by snowprince59(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yikes! I neva knew its a party for cattle herdsmen. Anywer! Charity they say begins at home. I guess GMB was dia leader.....ROTFL....
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by gurunlocker: 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
their father, Lord of cow, Pa buhari OPEC must use that to show he has doctorate in cow rearing
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by bumtos(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
O P, you too dey waka oooo
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Chazzyboy: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Charlesdonald:
This is a picture of a cow use for campaign in one of the numerous apc campaign ...........thought to share it with my fellow nairalanders
ApC cow 9Ice horse hmmmm
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
tola9ja:
BREAKING NEWS
WHY JONATHAN WILL LOSE SECOND TERM ELECTION... -T Y
DANJUMA.
Former defense minister, General Danjuma yesterday list reasons
Jonathan will lose the fast approaching presidential election to
opposition APC.
The general while speaking with journalists said, jonathan is
rewarding crime and encourage more people to go to it.
He said the recent statement credited to former militants to wage
war against Nigeria should president loses shows that Nigeria is
been run by an incompetent person.
Danjuma surprise why, DSS is yet to arrest this disgruntled element
but quick to vandalize opposition office for just no cause.
Danjuma further said, another reason Jonathan stand no chance in
the election is his handling of south west part of the country, he said,
yoruba are intelligent people, you don't use and dump them, and that
is exactly what president did, they voted for him, overwhelmingly but
pay them back with neglect, he is busy promoting criminals in their
region, look at Buruji a drug baron, Fayose and one Omisore who are
criminals are been promoted over yoruba intelligentsia.
All this will not make them trust him any more.
I see him loosing this election massively. Danjuma concluded
--DAILY TRUST

Where was TY danjuma to call the DSS for the arrest of one who said monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood? Please, we can't be dribbled by sympathy words because #WeHaveCertificate
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Imagine this one too
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by holatin(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
iceberylin:
When will Buhari have common sense undecided
when you ve a Braun transplant.
tell me is it buhari dat decorated d cow

1 Like

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by holatin(m): 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Buhari no get sense
you are so dumb, na buhari decorate am abi

1 Like

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by adedayourt(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sai Buhari

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
moneypassmadam:

Thats not nice
why now Padi mi this is marketing strategy nah, u suppose dey c wetin I dey saw.. Haba!!
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by harry509: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Charlesdonald:
This is a picture of a cow use for campaign in one of the numerous apc campaign ...........thought to share it with my fellow nairalanders
wow I reali love dis. Buhari all d way.
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by PweetieN(f): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Isn't dis a madness? Pls let's say no 2 an illiterate president...
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
As long as the cow doesn't vote, no wahala!
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by slimfit1(m): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
He is going to save us a lot of money on food every year. Look at the budget for the presidency alone. We have problem in this country if we intend to make farming look like a bad job or tradition to have.

Cattle farming is a big tradition of the Fulani people,just like Igbo people like their pounded yam or whatever. Look around you billionaires in America Europe rear cows and have greater care for their animals. Our thinking is very very bad and we need to change.
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by DmanGF(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Are they saying GMB is a Cow? just thinking grin grin grin,my mouth lipsrsealed :-Xup.
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Wilson125(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
Apc= all progressive congress or cows?
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Malawian(m): 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
all you sai-buharians, in mohamadus mind, that cow is worth more than a hundred of you dogs and baboons.

1 Like

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Stepola: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
APC - All progressive Cows grin grin grin
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by folabayo1(f): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
tola9ja:
Poverty and Death Party on a Rampage

On Thursday last week, the day President Jonathan visited Yola, residents woke up to find all APC billboards destroyed by agents of Poverty and Death Party during the night.

On the 4 Km Jimeta-Yola Road alone, i counted four damaged billboards. Not surprisingly, PDP billboards were left intact at all four locations.

Well, destroying Buhari and Bindowo Jibrilla billboards wont prevent the massive defeat awaiting PDP on FeBuhari 14 and 28.

Up Buhari-Osinbajo. Up APC. change2015
Na so hail buhari#

1 Like

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pix speak louder

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by tammyboy1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin

Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Joshkid(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
kingstylo01:
One of the cows bwhahahahahari grin will go back and continue training after FAILBUHAHAARI 14 grin

Chai bwuhahahahari! grin

GEJ TILL 2019!! grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Na that cow go carry Buhari go Daura on 16th February in the midnight!! grin grin
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by JusticeIbochi: 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
tola9ja:
BREAKING NEWS
WHY JONATHAN WILL LOSE SECOND TERM ELECTION... -T Y
DANJUMA.
Former defense minister, General Danjuma yesterday list reasons
Jonathan will lose the fast approaching presidential election to
opposition APC.
The general while speaking with journalists said, jonathan is
rewarding crime and encourage more people to go to it.
He said the recent statement credited to former militants to wage
war against Nigeria should president loses shows that Nigeria is
been run by an incompetent person.
Danjuma surprise why, DSS is yet to arrest this disgruntled element
but quick to vandalize opposition office for just no cause.
Danjuma further said, another reason Jonathan stand no chance in
the election is his handling of south west part of the country, he said,
yoruba are intelligent people, you don't use and dump them, and that
is exactly what president did, they voted for him, overwhelmingly but
pay them back with neglect, he is busy promoting criminals in their
region, look at Buruji a drug baron, Fayose and one Omisore who are
criminals are been promoted over yoruba intelligentsia.
All this will not make them trust him any more.
I see him loosing this election massively. Danjuma concluded
--DAILY TRUST

Another Jonathan Vs Buhari Online Poll. U may Vote and also view the results. Am glad I did.
http://www.whowin.org/.

thats trash
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by alotofgrace(m): 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hian...

APC....Are Parading Cows.... undecided
Re: Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies by Ewuro4: 12:20am On Feb 01, 2015
I'm sure they'll kill that cow for Suya after elections.. Poor cow

#Say NO to Animal Abuse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Punches Man Trying To Remove APC Flag From Ortom's Jeep (Video) / The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) / Tinubu At The 8th Day Fidau Prayers For Late Alafin Of Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.