Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity (3253 Views)

Alakada Or Jenifa? / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role / Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by larrytuche: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]
As Jenifa Part Two comes Live, What is your view about the hype it received from the part one?
Was it worth it? And how about the part two, Did it meet your expectations?
If you haven't seen it, Go GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!
Funke Akindele the Star Actress and now Popular Jenifa Celebrity, What would you say to her?

>Nollywood - The World third Largest Movie Industry.< Kudos to us, Nigeria! We'll get better, now churning out 2 movies on the average per day. Let's join hands, give ou support, Promote our industries, and uplift our Country.
>>>God bless Nigeria<<<

Courtesy LarryQuickMovies from Larrytuche.
Managed by: Abolore Salami - 070 3516 1800, 07027 455 973
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by Tgirl4real(f): 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2008
I definitely prefer part 1.

Good story line though.

She passed the message across very well. Thumbs up
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by KarmaMod(f): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2008
where the hell can I view Part 2

1 Like

Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by doyin13(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2008
Jeez mehnnnnnnnn

There is a part 2 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you shitting me shocked shocked shocked shocked

Kai. . .Are they mad? Won ya were ni angry angry angry
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2008
Part 2 came out
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!
My New Year movieeeeeeee cool cool cool
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by Pataki: 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2008
The most stupid and daft movie of the year. cry I cannot believe such a dull minded movie will come out in this day and age. No meaning to movie. . . . . . the sense of humor aspired with the movie is ZILCH!

Suliat or whatever she calls herself. . . . very poor minded in movie acting. More reason why I do not bother myself with Nigerian movies. undecided
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2008
what's Jenifa? a new movie i havent seen?
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by Tgirl4real(f): 12:06am On Dec 31, 2008
Pataki:

The most stupid and daft movie of the year. cry I cannot believe such a dull minded movie will come out in this day and age. No meaning to movie. . . . . . the sense of humor aspired with the movie is ZILCH!

Suliat or whatever she calls herself. . . . very poor minded in movie acting. More reason why I do not bother myself with Nigerian movies. undecided

Haba Pataki

see as u finish d movie for hia

It's not that bad, what she portrayed is happening live on our campuses. Though d humour suliat tried to pass accross sounds a lil old fashioned. Like the don jazzy and shorishori stuff.

Village girls are lil more exposed now.

I think the part 2 isn't that interesting, but i will give it to her wink

Yeah Dav, that's a new movie you need to watch tongue
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by WesleyanA(f): 3:35am On Dec 31, 2008
I saw the part 1 on Youtube and i can't wait till part 2 gets uploaded.
part one's ending was very suspenseful. . . that's all I can say
doyin13:

Jeez mehnnnnnnnn

There is a part 2 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you shitting me shocked shocked shocked shocked

KaiAre they mad? Won ya were ni angry angry angry

of course there's a part 2. a twelve yr old will know that the story hasn't ended yet
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by H2O2: 3:38am On Dec 31, 2008
The most stupid and daft movie of the year. I cannot believe such a dull minded movie will come out in this day and age. No meaning to movie. . . . . . the sense of humor aspired with the movie is ZILCH!

Suliat or whatever she calls herself. . . . very poor minded in movie acting. More reason why I do not bother myself with Nigerian movies.

grin grin grin
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by showbobo(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2008
Pataki:

You need work on your sense of humour undecided undecided undecided. . . . . . . I prefer the Part 1 anyway
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by shev: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2009
Part 1 was better, but Part 2 drove the message home,

As for Pataki, u're anything but "Pataki", go jump in a lake,
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by cuteness01: 1:49am On Jan 09, 2009
where the hell can I view Part 2

on youtube,,search for jenifa part two, i watched the movie today,after waiting for months,,,mehn!!, i had bouts of laughter with my friends

and whoever thinks the movie is not funny really has a dry sense of humour
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by tRoOE(f): 5:46am On Jan 09, 2009
I can't find the part2 on youtube jare, am so curious to see what happened at the party
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by TOYOSI20(f): 5:47am On Jan 09, 2009
Pataki:

ROFLMGBO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was wondering what the hype and rave was about too,  

Definitely not seeing it, LOL!!!
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by maskuraid(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2009
d part was just d proof dat naija films are all about makin money n no sense, d movie shldv bn just a single part not d tipatipa extension 2 make part 2 by fire by force.dnt be suprised sha, DIS IS JUST D BEGINNIN OF D STORY, Naija movies as usual, TO GOD BE D GLORY grin
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by sturvs: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2009
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by lagbaja(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2009
The film is above average going by nollywood standard. The message was very well delivered.
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by saintkola(m): 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2009
D movie is razz but u'll still enjoy d 1st part. the part 2 wuz simply disgusting with all that 'talk of sex from behind etc
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by flakkydudu(f): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2009
Pls give Nigerian Movies a break JENIFA 1 & 2 is a comedy and that's what it did though there are lessons to be learnt from.
For all of you condemning the film, take a pen and try write a movie fron begin to end and let's see if will make any sense (anyway i'm sure your sense of humor is zero)
Give KUDOS to the FUNKE AKINDELE she really tried with the character.
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by Obelomo: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2009
Part one is better, but the second part is not bad, it deliver the message
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by JazzFreak(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2009
Jenifa Part 2, so Sad cry
really pathetic. Stroy line is dis-jointed. Humour, over streched. realivance, zero.

TOYOSI20:

ROFLMGBO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was wondering what the hype and rave was about too,

What does ROFLMGBO mean ?
Re: Jenifa Part Two! Did It Meet Up! Pls Air Your View. Funke Akindele The Celebrity by Gamine(f): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2009
Jenifa Part one or two didnt have no head or tale

Only a few parts were funny,

Stupid movie really, HIV/AIDS ko!

(1) (Reply)

The Newly Openned Cinema In Benin City Has Been Turned To A Giant Photo Studio / New Ghanaian Movie (heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana / Nigezie,soundcity,primetime Or Hiptv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.