Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub (1706 Views)

Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub / [PHOTOS] Edo Girl Smooching Her Nephew In Bathtub! / Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub by joyli: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
Roswell, GA police responded to a 911 call for Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown.

On Saturday morning, CBS46 in Atlanta reported that Roswell police informed them they found Brown in a tub in her home at 10:25 a.m. She was unresponsive when police found her.

According to police, Brown's husband, Nick Gordon, and a friend found her and started CPR.

In a statement to USA Today, a spokeswoman for the Roswell, Ga., Police Department, Officer Lisa Holland, said police administered life-saving measures until she could be transported to a hospital.

"Her husband and a friend located her in a bath tub this morning and she was unresponsive. He started CPR and a police officer took over life-saving measures until an ambulance arrived. She was transported to the hospital. Please keep her and the family in your thoughts and prayers."

NEWS: Bobbi Denies Drug Photo

Brown, 21, was alive when taken to North Fulton Hospital. TMZ reports that her breathing has since been stabilized.

Brown's mother, Houston, died of accidental drowning on Feb. 11, 2012. The effects of heart disease and cocaine use also contributed to her death. And Brown's incident comes two weeks after Lifetime aired the Angela Bassett-directed biopic, Whitney.

NEWS: Bobbi Previously Rushed to Hospital

ET will update the story as it develops and has reached out to Bobby Brown's rep and Whitney Houston's former rep for confirmation.

ETonline will continue to update the story as it develops.

Re: Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wishing her safe recovery. Once read from one of this revelational books of her mum telling her to repent tho. Wn't judge.
Re: Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub by Baba419(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
This crack baby always in the news
Re: Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub by olusolaj(m): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
My God safe her life
Re: Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 01, 2015
Quick recovery young lady, and I hope she learns her lessons. Guess she wanna end up like her mother. Leave drugs alone!
Re: Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub by Afrok(m): 2:09am On Feb 01, 2015
Yeye dey smell, wetin kill her mama wan kill her too? if bathing in bath tub is a problem for her, make she come Nigeria where she go bath by using small rubber to pour water on her body, let's see how she go lie face down in that kind of bathroom .

I wish her quick recovery.....

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub by suxes2005(m): 6:50am On Feb 01, 2015
Won't you rather take nijaddr/SK than foreign dru/gs?
Re: Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub by aieromon(m): 6:50am On Feb 01, 2015
Crack baby 2015
Re: Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 01, 2015
oh no kristina! embarassed,don't waste your life again. second time she's trying to commit suicide, God please be with her cry

I know things were going hard for her since her mum died, turning into a crackhead is not a way to get over depression.

Now she wants to died exactly the way her mum died, in a bath tub lipsrsealed, come on!
Re: Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 01, 2015
These shits are just too addictive. Ask me about it cry
Re: Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2015
Nneka123:
oh no kristina! embarassed,don't waste your life again. second time she's trying to commit suicide, God please be with her cry

I know things were going hard for her since her mum died, turning into a crackhead is not a way to get over depression.

Now she wants to died exactly the way her mum died, in a bath tub lipsrsealed, come on!
dis silly immature thot,hahahahaha sebi na me u dey ignore,na you go tire sha when i'm through with ya. angry
Re: Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2015
I wish her speedy recorvery.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Wahala; Fans Blasts Davido's Girlfriend Sira Cos She Called Him Kid / (must See 18+)see Where Christina Milian Drew A Tatoo Of Lil Wayne / OMG: They Were Born Male…see How Stunning They Are Now As Females! PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.