Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu (1567 Views)

Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) / President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) / New Photos: GMB Chilling With Prof.osinbajo After His Interview With Mo' Abudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by MAYOWAAK: 12:58am On Feb 01, 2015
President Jonathan getting made-up before his interview with Mo Abudu

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by madridguy(m): 1:08am On Feb 01, 2015
Na film dey won shoot ?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Why does he look like he's in his Otueke backyard being spoonfed?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by hyfr(m): 3:05am On Feb 01, 2015
Wow this image is cool.I got my eyes all on the girl tho,my kinna type

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by aresa: 3:40am On Feb 01, 2015
CyrusXandria:

lmao..... What a loser..

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by iamrealdeji(m): 4:00am On Feb 01, 2015
CyrusXandria:
Been spoonfed akamu

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by iamrealdeji(m): 4:01am On Feb 01, 2015
hyfr:
Wow this image is cool.I got my eyes all on the girl tho,my kinna type
She's not fine
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by tit(f): 4:30am On Feb 01, 2015
The President's men should all be lined up against a wall and shot!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by apcmustwin(f): 5:43am On Feb 01, 2015
see as he de look like eran ori iresi....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by suxes2005(m): 6:49am On Feb 01, 2015
That's my pressy till may 29 2015.

#SaiBuhari
#Change!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by heed101(m): 6:55am On Feb 01, 2015
The girl is like "oga would be leaving this villa soon. Choi.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by omenka(m): 7:05am On Feb 01, 2015
Is it just me or is anyone one else more interested in the person standing than in that sitting

Cc: Pervs Barcanista, Donphilopus.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by omenka(m): 7:10am On Feb 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:

She's not fine
The babe make brain jor. Check that ukwu.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by alaoeri: 7:10am On Feb 01, 2015
Jona looks like a dummy ain't sharp at all.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by donphilopus: 7:20am On Feb 01, 2015
omenka:
Is it just me or is anyone one else more interested in the person standing than in that sitting

Hahahaha.... I don't do that on Sundays tongue tongue. But e be like say Presido sef like the babe pass himself o. cheesy
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by Flye: 7:26am On Feb 01, 2015
Is this one for campaign too?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by koolet: 7:27am On Feb 01, 2015
loooolz Gej sef dey do fine Boy
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by iamrealdeji(m): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2015
omenka:
The babe make brain jor. Check that ukwu.
This one na just normal ukwu na,not big not smal
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by hyfr(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:

She's not fine
I love her type for some reasons
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2015
omenka:

Bro, the babe make sense o...Oga Presido de enjoy walahi
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2015
tit:
The President's men should all be lined up against a wall and shot!
They are causing more embarrassment for the President. Such image shouldn't go public
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by Goddex: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2015
[size=14pt]That is my Presidoooo
Carry go joooorrrrrr . . . . .
[/size]

But that girl is really tempting to touch . . . .
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by joseph1832(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2015
barcanista:
They are causing more embarrassment for the President. Such image shouldn't go public
All the more reason why I've been saying the president's cluelessness is a virus, and it has spread to almost all his supporters, Okupe, FFK, Reno are the most exposed!.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Getting Made-up Before His Interview With Mo Abudu by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Good!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Sick Apc Circulate Fake Photoshop Pic To Hide Pa Buharis Illnesses / Aftermath Of Buhari's Chatham Speech: APC Slams Paranoid PDP / 5 People That Would Be Uncomfortable After Buhari's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.