Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,027 members, 7,828,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

In Dear Need Of A Friend, I Need Help On How To Use My Voice - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / In Dear Need Of A Friend, I Need Help On How To Use My Voice (504 Views)

Closed / What Do I Do to improve my voice / Is My Voice Micheal Jackson Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Dear Need Of A Friend, I Need Help On How To Use My Voice by smoothpapuzy(m): 1:12am On Feb 01, 2015
My subject might sound funny to some people but how long would I just hear people asking me to go into music?.after much trial on how to start, I realised I have a lot of ideas of what to sing about but am not talented when it comes to writing and composing a song. Even when I have finally put some scanty words down.
The messages I have are really deep and I need a friend that can help me write and if possible compose a song.
I want to speak my ideas to a very good writer and composer with alil help in the studio....I even went the extra mile to take some inspiration enhancement stuff but I don't think am being fair to my brain.
Pls anyone out there? Hit me on whatsapp 08035283109....
Re: In Dear Need Of A Friend, I Need Help On How To Use My Voice by smoothpapuzy(m): 1:14am On Feb 01, 2015
I have more of tuface idbias vocal characteristics
. am a natural
Re: In Dear Need Of A Friend, I Need Help On How To Use My Voice by blackjack21(m): 1:28am On Feb 01, 2015
Inspiration enchantment! Oh I see, you went and smoke blunt ko? gringringrin

1 Like

Re: In Dear Need Of A Friend, I Need Help On How To Use My Voice by smoothpapuzy(m): 1:33am On Feb 01, 2015
I didn't go into details bro....just help pls....am really serious
Re: In Dear Need Of A Friend, I Need Help On How To Use My Voice by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 01, 2015
send me an audio of ur voice singing a birthday song. " Hapi birthday to u" in 500 ways then I will knw if u really ready for this
I don like to fumble...na me carry dbanj, don jazzy, don william everybdy reach d level wey dem dey.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Out: Woju Remix Video And Download Link / Music: Hunk Brownie Ft Oritse Femi & DJ Arafat – Party Manu (remix) / New Record Label! Upcoming Musicians With Talentz Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.