Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants (35525 Views)

Drop A Message For The Nigerdelta Militants / Drop Your Weapon Lets Negotiate: Buhari Begs Nigerdelta Militants / Pro Biafra Militants-why Has Nigerdelta Militants Remained Silence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by vioment: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2015
Some intelligent igbo guys here are giving me hope. I forsay, how can igbos, a very major tribe cower for some minority. People wey i hear say betray us. Yorubas can betray us because they are also a major tribe but our next door neighbor - mba; them mess up big time. We Igbos should fight and die for us, uyo, and akwa ibom. We should further more push for anioma state in delta state and solidify even more in ph.
Ijaw militants will make a huge mistake messing with las gidi because igbos live there. Them go make igbo and Yoruba work together against them meanawhile, only Yoruba go dent them wella without igbo help talkless of north. all you militants should not come to asaba to hide o, talkless of crossing the niger bridge, na that one go pain me well well and e no go easy for una. You militants equals boko haram to me and we igbos don't support either one.

2 Likes

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2015
poiZon:

who r the nigerians? The ones that are saying NO to corruption and business as usual in the federal level. GMB cannot fail Nigerians who has trusted in him for that change.

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by poiZon: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2015
PUSH1:
Set yourself free. It's only "YOU" that can do that.

n u rep nigerians abi to know jona wont win,talk is cheap.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Coldfeet(f): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2015
naijaking1:
This fight ought to be a fight between Hausa/Fulani and Ijaw people, why drag Igbos into it
Ijaws would never fight for Igbos, go ask Adaka Boro and his supporters.
If you ask me, I would say that Igboland is open for anybody who wants to use it to get to their enemy. If ndi Hausa want to march to Yenagoa and eliminate all the Ijaws from the face of this earth, fine, they can travel through ala igbo.
Conversely, if Ijaws want to march to Sokoto and Kano to show Hausa people what they've got, fine, they too can go through ala igbo, but please don't call us your brothers and ask for our help, because we wouldn't help.
Well said! both have at one time or thr other stabbed umu igbo in the back.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by PAINGAIN: 11:34am On Feb 01, 2015
Keegan:

We all know Nigeria has failed, we are all incompatible.
No one is using Yorubas to frustrate igbo, Yorubas stand on their own and what they believe in, peaceful coexistence and justice, only a fool allows others to plan for him.
We have three major tribes in Nigeria and over 250 others, all the three have their various interests, motivations and challenges. Yorubas are peace loving and sensible people that look beyond Nigeria. We are neither following the hausas nor the igbo, we are going on our pace and act according to our instincts trying so much to avoid conflict with others.
If igbos, ijaws, hausas or any tribe for that matter really want to break out of Nigeria they should learn how to approach it in a diplomatic way and work diligently on it, it might take some few years but they will surely achieve it if truly that's what they want.
If you start a war without proper preparations, consultations and negotiations with other groups then you are on your own.
We can start killing ourselves for all I care, we are not the first and surely we won't be the last either. As for me and my household, I choose peace and justice.
u have spoken well and I concur with u on what u've said. I would love a united and prosperous nigeria too but looking at d youths of nigeria today u'll realise that 90percent of them r deranged. I bet u those shouting for war have never even been where a teargas was discharged let alone a riot. I have a lot of yoruba friends and some r like family. But my problem is that d yorubas always seem to side with d hausas, if things were diferent an igbo man will always choose a yoruba over hausa. The north thinks nigeria belongs to them, believe me if igbos and yorubas were united d north would not have so much control over nigeria. I keep asking myself, why won't d two tribes of igbo and yoruba break away from nigeria and b a nation? My thought.

2 Likes

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by CARRYyourYOUTHS: 11:41am On Feb 01, 2015
See as them day fool their self,we nor fight na only ownerself owner know,I shame for Niger-delta .who you help ,owner day trouble na him make owener day fear,Criminals .is militant a goodname? I day shame for them o,Nigerians. Graduate with 1st class Result,Federal Government nor value am bt value Muderers and militant,no need to argue Hell is Real.Niger deltatns Youths done wise.Asari go scatter finish then he go run go aboard to open school,weting do Nigeria for you to open schools make we Learner? Hope your daughter and Son Go carry GPMG ,abi na we owner put mind for? Ole Opc,Massob na owner I shame for pass,thank God Ojukwu is Gone,becos he for call u witches
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by fx45(m): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2015
berem:
Honestly,I pity MASSOB and Ohanaeze. Igbos will be the greatest casualities if anything happens to Nigeria. Instead of them to be on the neutral side,they are supporting the militants.
Ijaws have nothing to loose if a war starts in Nigeria.
Igbo lives must not be used as sacrifice to please an Ijaw man.

Ndi Igbo,kpa cha unu anya!!
Since when did U start protecting Igbo interests? Madam, why are U crying more than the bereaved? On whose side are U?

1 Like

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 01, 2015
gratiaeo:

We are neutral just like Ijaws during civil war
Igbos aint shedding any blood for the Ijaws this time around. The civil war backstabbing by these folks has not left our memories. We can mend fence with the Ijaws only and if they correct the civil war mistrust. By calmly rechanging names of streets and places (like Oyigbo to Obigbo) back to what it was during colonial times. And when Edwin Clark leads other Ijaw saboteurs to a peace accord with Ohaneze Ndigbo.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Richiez(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2015
reborn1:

I think you should pity your Ibo brothers investment in the North and there population in the West that you call slaves. An Ijaw calling others slaves, heehehehe. So funny.

BUSINESS means nothing, there is gradual relocation and every one is prepared for any eventuality...from the few people i've interviewed, It seems like it's an eye for an eye this time around...i just pray no one starts the violence
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by naijaking1: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2015
honjohnbright:

I pity ur type. How did ilorin fall undrer fulani control? How did constantinople(renamed istanbul) fell under muslim ottomans? If u get d answer then u will come back n edit this rubbish u wrote. In any case it will take a united South(SE, SS, SW n Middle belt) to put some colonialist agenda to a halt

Don't pity me, just pity yourself for being so uninformed. You read your history of Illorin up side down? No need to go to Constantinople-big word!, stick with our own Illorin here!
Illorin was the northern boarder of ancient Oyo empire, whose king sent General Afonja to defend the city against internal rebels among other duties.
Afonja got to Illorin and befriended a Fulani teacher named Alimi who encouraged him to rebel against his own king. Afonja successfully rebelled against his own king and his people.
When Alimi saw that Afonja had lost support and protection from Oyo, he simply assassinated the cowardly and back stabbing Afonja, much like the present day Fulani cattle men attack their host communities.
Alimi drove out the supporters of Afonja and made himself an emir. That's why Illorin is the only Yoruba city ruled by an emir and not by an oba today. You a city with majority Yorubas, ruled by a few Fulani clan.
See, free history lesson, and you didn't have to pay tuition!
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by BlackTechnology: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2015
apcmustwin:

See mumu reasoning. So all northerners in federal school and federal job are unqualified abi? But d southerners are over qualified abi?

When they tell u to leave ur red mud, erosion ridden enclave and travel around u wil not. See as u de embarrass those wey send u go school here.

How many of d Niger Delta youth that are employed in oil companies are qualified?

Where is Buhari's certificate

Keep defending your masters whose children can't pass basic exams. cool
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2015
eighTHREAD:
I'll advice you to open a thread to warn your people from joining the ijaws in fanning the embers of war. Remember the horrifying scenes of the biafra war. The ijaws will abandon you again and even repeat what they did i.e declare your properties abandoned properties.
You don't threaten an Igboman with war. Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder and would soon explode anytime. The question should be. How would your own tribe cope if a war breaks out today?
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by omonnakoda: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
The Ijaws are hypocrites.Was it not an Ijaw man Okilo that told the Ogoni Kemte Giadom MONKEY CANNOT WEAR COAT in Rivers State when one of them wanted to be governor. Now monkeys are their "brothers"
Now Ogoni are no longer "Ogoni PioPio" ?
In the old Rivers state Ijaws dominate alway producing fictitious numbers at elections because no one was ready to verify by going to the creeks.Now that Bayelsa has been created we know te real population.We also see their real character taking oil wells fro Rivers state.Threatening Itsekiri about EPZ. In the old Rivers state we would hear about Kalabari and Okrika now Ijaw know they are all Ijaw but previously neither Kalabari nor Ikwerre coud aspire to rule Rivers.Today some are trying to appropriate the term Niger Delta when in reality the Ijaws hold the likes of Efik,Ibibio,Ogoni,Urhobo and others in contempt.Even today they act as if they own Port Harcourt wanting to dominate the Ikwerre.Wake up power has changed hands.Ikwerre and others will NOT be dominated by Ijaws and they will not sacrifice their children for Tompolo,Asari or
Tell us one Ikwerre ,Ogoni,Itsekiri or Urhobo militant that has benefitted the way Asari and Tompolo have . Is Bayelsa the largest oil producer in the Niger Delta? Where is the Ikwerre Tompolo or the Ibibio version? Ibibios do not know how to secure pipeline?

1 Like

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Locapito(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
PUSH1:
Please don't kill yourselves for the seek of the cluless one. It is not worth it. It means fighting in vain and not for the good of the people. Nigerians are wiser now.
in ur dream. We yorubas wants CHANGE, and say NO to corruption, looting and empowerment of some riffraffs called nilitants for selfish reason.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by egbamio: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
@ Topic

This news is not a surprise to me. abi, what do you expect from my Yoruba tribe OPC, who is having a multi-billion naira pipeline security contract at the moment under the GEJ. Wetin dem go chop, dey make dem not to reason well.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by BlackTechnology: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijaking1:

You think I am Yoruba, because I just reminded you that it takes 2 to tango.
Ijaws and other virulent riverine people who hate Igbos with passion will pay for it sooner or later. Igbos wouldn't shed a drop of blood for Ijaws, never, tufiakwa! They hung around Enugu while the coal and agriculture was flowing, but when oil was found the parasites suddenly remembered that they are being victimized.
Of course, I assume that you have no idea of history, from sabotage during the Biafran war(BTW, an Ijaw chief of the eastern house of assembly first suggested the name Biafra), abandoned property, to cleansing of Igbos from civil service after the war, the Ijaws have treated Igbos worse than Hausa.

I still maintain that we know you not

Ojukwu supported GEJ when he was alive. Why do you think so.? cool

Zik started the enemity by kicking away a minority. If it is you, how will you feel.?
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Locapito(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
hyfr:
When I stated Niger deltas and the igbos are one, some Mofo's displayed their illiteracy
niger deltas and igbos are one? Go and tell an igbo man that his properties re seized by niger delta after the civil war that he's one with niger delta. U re deceiving urself, when the chips re down, u'll see that niger deltas re on their own.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Richiez(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
MASSOB knows this war will facilitate the actualization of biafra. i guess this is why they are in support of the Niger delta militants
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by kakakent: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
rozayx5:

the coward Nigerian Army that went and raped young girls, dem neva born NA to have a face off with militants offshore cheesy
one of my relatives, a soldier floated on water for 3 days after they took them out , lost a lot of flesh to salt water and fish, had to leave the army handicapped.
if you think those guys are beans , chat with any Navy officer who has survived an ambush or a gun fight with them, you will know that there are bullets that can take off a soldiers limbs in one shot sad

do you thing the FG was stewpid when they went on their Knees.
these guys can shutdown the economy in 72 hours

Guy no be lie my elder bro (he z a captin now) tell me say for I'm first assignment when he still be lietunant na for creeks for bayelsa d most shocking thing according to him be say dem go dey patrol creeks for like 4 hours but no single soul will be on sight but when dia z one single shot mehn u go dey see boys dey fly out of water like say na marmaids dem be oh flying out with sophisticated weapons infact na God save my bro for us

2 Likes

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

I perfectly understand you jare! My support for Jonathan is because he's the only president that sees and develops the SE as a part of Nigeria, that riles the Yorubas,hence their formation of APC. Supporting GEJ is to protect our interest.
APC with their utterance and war sing-songs is yet to convince me, if it is a better alternative to PDP. The change Nigerians are waiting for is yet to come. As for me I'm voting personality and not party. GEJ has my vote
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by IGBOSON1: 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chitumu:
me too i have mine ready. i must remind nyamiris how we reduced their population durin d biafra war. we would not mind wiping out d ijaw tis time.

^^^Bokite!
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Zik started the enemity by kicking away a minority. If it is you, how will you feel.?
Igbos will not abandon GEJ in the coming elections. Backstabbing isn't part of our DNA. Yet in the aspect of the Ijaw war song, we are 100% neutral. We learnt a great deal from the civil war. Ijaws should look after themselves.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Keegan: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
PAINGAIN:
u have spoken well and I concur with u on what u've said. I would love a united and prosperous nigeria too but looking at d youths of nigeria today u'll realise that 90percent of them r deranged. I bet u those shouting for war have never even been where a teargas was discharged let alone a riot. I have a lot of yoruba friends and some r like family. But my problem is that d yorubas always seem to side with d hausas, if things were diferent an igbo man will always choose a yoruba over hausa. The north thinks nigeria belongs to them, believe me if igbos and yorubas were united d north would not have so much control over nigeria. I keep asking myself, why won't d two tribes of igbo and yoruba break away from nigeria and b a nation? My thought.

I like your very sensible responses too.
Only divine blessing can bring about a United Nigeria. Day by day we are moving more and more to self-destruction.
Only the people enjoying the present day Nigeria are the LAST TRIBE. The last tribe are the corrupt Nigerians from all the tribes that constitutes Nigeria. Be they Christians, Muslims and Pagans. Military and civilians.
The Igbos in this last tribe do not want an independent biafra, the same for yorubas in this last tribe do not want Odua republic, why? Its simple they are selfish sets of people that benefit immensely on how Nigeria is at present.
If igbos can channel all their efforts on how to achieve their aims without the help of others, they will surely succeed. Igbos' enemies within is much more than from other tribes. Waiting for yorubas to join in your quest is wasting of your time and asking yorubas to do as you plan to do is foolishness from yorubas' stand. Do you marry because your neighbours just married, do you become a trader because of your neighbour being a trader, can someone ask you to do anything when you don't have the plan to do it yet?
If yorubas want Odua republic they have to scheme ways to achieve this at their convenience. "When it is time to defececate the anus must surely open" says a yoruba adage.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by CHPR: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chitumu:
me too i have mine ready. i must remind nyamiris how we reduced their population durin d biafra war. we would not mind wiping out d ijaw tis time.
have asked your fathers how ndi Igbo with almost nothing, no gun, no bullet and the rest of them, yet you hausas couldn't defeat flawlessly, but now fighting equipments are there for all so you can try again.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Forwetinnah: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
nzeadachie:
AND WE NEVER FORGET

Very disgraceful
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Zik a single individual from Onitsha and his accomplice kicked away the minority man to gain political relevance, and not the generality of Igbos and other easterners who voted him as Premier in the first place.
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by 40dogzz(m): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
All these millitant that have made money u expect them to go & fight? they have investments in Abj oh. who will fight 4 them? Mend that is backin Gmb. some Igbo people don't know their directions, any where belle face them follow. Why can't u produce ur own president, follow follw.

1 Like

Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Forwetinnah: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Locapito:
in ur dream. We yorubas wants CHANGE, and say NO to corruption, looting and empowerment of some riffraffs called nilitants for selfish reason.

Who tiff pass una??

Change from aniinii to coperate white collar robber abi??
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Onyiridike(f): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
eighTHREAD:
you are an illiterate. When nigeria disintegrate, every region will have full control of its resources. You can't eat your cake and have it. You can't want biafra and still want to live in odua land. The moment you become biafran, the moment you lose all privileges in odua land cos you are not a citizen, just as TY danjuma will lose his oil wells if niger delta should secede. The case of mikel and yobo is different cos they went to britain to buy house. As for your own case, you'll have to re-buy your house and land and apply for visa to remain here while you pay huge taxes or you are going to be chased out. You can't eat your cake and have it. It's either one nigeria or you lose big time. Same thing will apply to foreigners in ibo land.

Do you have any legal proof to back up your claims OR you are simply ranting?
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Leez(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijaking1:
This fight ought to be a fight between Hausa/Fulani and Ijaw people, why drag Igbos into it
Ijaws would never fight for Igbos, go ask Adaka Boro and his supporters.
If you ask me, I would say that Igboland is open for anybody who wants to use it to get to their enemy. If ndi Hausa want to march to Yenagoa and eliminate all the Ijaws from the face of this earth, fine, they can travel through ala igbo.
Conversely, if Ijaws want to march to Sokoto and Kano to show Hausa people what they've got, fine, they too can go through ala igbo, but please don't call us your brothers and ask for our help, because we wouldn't help.
Exactly nwanne m
Hapu ndi a
Dm just dy drag diasef go join those sabo
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by Forwetinnah: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
40dogzz:
All these millitant that have made money u expect them to go & fight? they have investments in Abj oh. who will fight 4 them? Mend that is backin Gmb. some Igbo people don't know their directions, any where belle face them follow. Why can't u produce ur own president, follow follw.

There's nothing like MEND...It has been disbanded since the time of Yar'adua. Any miscreant claiming to be MEND now is a very big sham. That was why GEJ said the people responsible for the democracy day bombing are NOT MEND...just some selfish Okahs trying to be funny, GEJ himself facilitated the disbandment. Until there's a statement saying otherwise from the Tompolos etc..there's no MEND
Re: Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants by naijaking1: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
BlackTechnology:

You are very questionable!
Who is the 'we'
You can't judge Zik without understanding the time in question and compare it to the treatment of minorities by Saduana in the north, and Awo in the west. Eyo Ita was not kicked out, but denied a post--which is political, and no reason to judge and condemn all Igbos in general.
You double faced minorites of the east cannot eat your cake and have it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Prof. Nnenna Oti: The Hero Of Abia Governorship Election / Forgery: Saraki And Ekweremadu In The Dock / NBC Revokes Licences Of Silverbird, AIT, Raypower, Rhythm FM, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.