Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Buhari Tasks Jonathan On Railway: Show Us The Proof - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Tasks Jonathan On Railway: Show Us The Proof (2270 Views)

Amaechi Briefs Senate On Railway Monetization Project (Photos) / Amaechi On Railway Inspection From Abuja To Kaduna (Photos) / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Tasks Jonathan On Railway: Show Us The Proof by M4gunners: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
EnigmAries:
Train never stopped working at any point in time. I was a driver briefly in that sector in 2002, so stop that lie. I urge you to take a train trip from Lagos to Kano. I did and I had to come down in Minna because of brake problem. How can someone dust up the same kind of cabin I travelled in, in 1988 and call that Transformation in 2014? Those colorful trains you see are just two, each having not up to 6 cabins and they've never been out of Lagos. Stop watching too much of NTA.
Guy i finish my secondary school in Port Harcourt 1999. I can tell you fully well that the last time we saw train was in 2000 which ex Governor Peter Odili try to rebuild when he came to power.It didn't last up to a year before the Train fall down in a river between Elelenwo and Nwogi,that was the last time i Train in River State. So tell me where you have been using ur own Train?
Re: Buhari Tasks Jonathan On Railway: Show Us The Proof by EnigmAries(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
M4gunners:
Guy i finish my secondary school in Port Harcourt 1999. I can tell you fully well that the last time we saw train was in 2000 which ex Governor Peter Odili try to rebuild when he came to power.It didn't last up to a year before the Train fall down in a river between Elelenwo and Nwogi,that was the last time i Train in River State. So tell me where you have been using ur own Train?
I don't know much about the Train service around there, but Train never stopped around Lagos-Kano axis for a year at any point in time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Robert Mugabe Of Zimbabwe Calls Obasanjo Eletion Manipulator ;rejec... / What Is Father Mbaka's Opinion On Buhari's Lopsided Appointments. / Live Update More Pictures From The Biafra Protest At Nigeria Hong Kong Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.