Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Fayose – Why I Place Death Wish Advert Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose – Why I Place Death Wish Advert Of Buhari (567 Views)

Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) / Ayo Fayose - Why He Is So Vocal Against Buhari / My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose – Why I Place Death Wish Advert Of Buhari by gbemonology1: 8:10am On Feb 01, 2015
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayo Fayose, has declared that the advert he placed in which he raised doubts about the health status of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), was neither a death wish nor laced with sinister motives.

Fayose clarified that his reason for taking the step was to prevent a recurrence of constitutional crisis, which the sudden demise of late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua had created in the country.

He, however, reiterated that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate in the February 14 presidential election, President Goodluck Jonathan, will win the election convincingly.

The Governor stated this in Ado Ekiti on Saturday while playing host to a team of American diplomats in his office led by the United States Consul-General in Lagos, Mr. Jeffrey Hawkins.

Fayose said the state witnessed a peaceful poll last year during the governorship election, expressing confidence that the standard this time around would not be lower.

Explaining to the diplomats about the advertorial, Fayose said it was not a death wish advert but to appeal to sense of reasoning to prevent the episode of 2010 when the National Assembly had to invoke Doctrine of Necessity for President Jonathan, the then Vice-President, to take over in acting capacity, when Yar’Adua had been incapacitated by sickness.

http://www.saharanewsonline.com/news/fayose-place-death-wish-advert-buhari/
Re: Fayose – Why I Place Death Wish Advert Of Buhari by sammyj: 8:15am On Feb 01, 2015
Re: Fayose – Why I Place Death Wish Advert Of Buhari by homebase(m): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2015
Fayose, please wait till May when Buhari must have be sworn in as Nigeria president to do your explanation.

This Woman Drinks Petrol Everyday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnPmfszrn0
Re: Fayose – Why I Place Death Wish Advert Of Buhari by Day169: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2015
The medeival governor speaks again. Even the likes of "Shaka Zulu" had more class n finesse!
Re: Fayose – Why I Place Death Wish Advert Of Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 8:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Sahara at it again
Re: Fayose – Why I Place Death Wish Advert Of Buhari by crownprince102: 8:19am On Feb 01, 2015
If truly respect is reciprocal, a young man will do this to you in future, that's even if you don't die before Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Fayose – Why I Place Death Wish Advert Of Buhari by baybeeboi: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2015
well the man's lousy but truth falls from his mouth like rain.
We don't want dieing Men into presidency.
It's a shame on Nigeria that our leaders have to die on sit.
Wonder why aspirants will not be fully scanned and tested before embarking on the journey.
No be say Buhari go buy the idea sha
GEJ till :..............

(1) (Reply)

Housing Scam: NLC President Absconds As Protesters Demand Refund / BREAKING NEWS: Nigeria Boyfriend Association Endorsed GMB / VIDEO: Nigerian Army Captain Who Secretly Recorded Ekiti Rigging Plan Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.