Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch Motivation In Avengers: Age Of Ultron Revealed - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch Motivation In Avengers: Age Of Ultron Revealed (630 Views)

The Age Of Big Brother Naija Housemates / Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification / Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch Motivation In Avengers: Age Of Ultron Revealed by haramzada: 10:52am On Feb 01, 2015
Spinning out of control that some same set of bases reveals expelled from Captain America: The Civil War in the next Avengers sequel comes the news that apparently the last of Tony Stark as a producer weapons back to haunt in the film, such as Quicksilver Scarlet Witch and The Avengers spin due to his relationship with Iron Man - at least in the early stages, before realizing that not Ultron may actually be the lesser of two evils.

As expected, his partnership with Ultron ends turn sour and Olsen reveals that "my character ends up actually having to do with their ignorance. Many problems that occur towards the end of the film is its responsibility." The Avengers: Age of Ultron is in theaters on May 1.

With "The Avengers: Age of Ultron" one of the most awaited films 2015 Marvel is very aware of what cards synthesis still has stopped playing. Perhaps the biggest card left in his deck is the premiere of the character of Paul Bettany "Vision". Now, according to the actor Jeremy Renner Hawkeye fans that the study could be delayed.

Renner, who is currently promoting his new movie "The throwaways," has had the opportunity to speak with The Hollywood Reporter about the latest and most mysterious character Marvel Cinematic Universe. In the interview revealed the actor who is also kept in the dark about the final look of Vision.

"I have not seen," Renner has revealed the release. "I like to keep my head as I walked away from it all, so I would be surprised if the movie that I have. Sure, I saw Paul Bettany in person and character, but then I do visual effects and all that. It will be a surprise to everyone in the film - Ultron and vision, things that generate these characters were both."

It seems that Marvel was able to save the big moment when the vision come to life for the people who buy a ticket to the movie, instead of putting out the line and ruin the surprise. After all, is not the Marvel the only party that vision of a secret. In a recent interview revealed Bettany kept secret sign for about three years.
Re: Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch Motivation In Avengers: Age Of Ultron Revealed by realtem(m): 5:46am On Feb 07, 2015
I am so waiting for that movie.

(1) (Reply)

[b][/b] Drop In Here For Your Favourite T.V Jingles/commercials / Court Stops Dstv From Increasing Subscription Fees / Photo: Naija Expendable 3 Featuring IBB,OBJ Nd GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.