Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Enter Chad: It’s Now A Story Of Boko Haram Defeating Boko Haram - Dr Aliyu Muri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enter Chad: It’s Now A Story Of Boko Haram Defeating Boko Haram - Dr Aliyu Muri (1085 Views)

Ambode Unveils Free Public Wi-fi At Muri Okunola Park (photos) / Ambode: Use Free Internet At No Cost At Muri-okunola Park / Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enter Chad: It’s Now A Story Of Boko Haram Defeating Boko Haram - Dr Aliyu Muri by Collynzo9: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dr Aliyu Muri of Yaradua University, Katsina This is a case of the ‘Boko haram’ defeating Boko
haram! About a year or so ago I presented a paper at the Mambayya house in Kano. In that paper I made it clear that the Boko haram insurgency in the north-east was nothing but a war of expansion and occupation sponsored by France on behalf of Chad and Biafra. I doubt if my position on it has changed since then. *Now comes the ‘war of liberation’ waged by chad against the Boko haram in Nigeria. The war has led to the occupation of some Nigerian towns and villages in the north-east by Chadian forces all in the name of flushing out the Boko haram insurgents from the area. We have been told that already there are thousands of other Chadian soldiers waiting in Cameroon.
What is the basis oft his and why is the Nigerian government till now silent on this breach of our territorial integrity by a neighboring country? Also why has the Nigerian government refused to accept support to fight the Boko haram from supra-
national bodies like the United Nation? Again why is our government reluctant in arming
its own military to deal with the problem? The north again is put in a catch 44 by the Jonathan government. Now the issue is that we either accept the Chadian forces of occupation in the north-east or live with the menace of Boko haram. And that is exactly the
objective of the insurgency war all these years:
occupation of the north-east by Chad and the
Biafrans. It goes this way: the Chadians would occupy Borno and Yobe by expanding southward while the Biafrans occupy the upper Benue valley by expanding northward. The boko haram carnage we have been
experiencing in the north is after all the handwork of the Chadian and Biafran forces. That is why all these years the Boko haram refuses to be subdued.
That is why all these years Shekau has refused to die. That is why the Nigerian soldiers in the multi- national force in Baga were stabbed in the back and annihilated. That is what makes the Chadian incursion in the north-east an occupation and their ‘victory’ over the so-called insurgents a case of ‘Boko haram’ defeating Boko haram. The Biafran occupation of the other north-eastern half is what we are yet to see but is sure to come from the Cameroonian flank I guess! This is the
beginning of Nigeria’s end in which northerners are the losers with half of their region gone. The north must stand up now to force the Nigerian government accept Africa Union and United Nations peace-keepers in the region without further delay.
This government is not to be trusted any more!
www.abusidiqu.com/enter-chad-now-story-boko-haram-defeating-boko-haram-dr-aliyu-muri/
Re: Enter Chad: It’s Now A Story Of Boko Haram Defeating Boko Haram - Dr Aliyu Muri by Collynzo9: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
I have been reading different versions of stories about Chad's involvement with boko haram since last year mainly because of the resources around the Lake Chad basin, their so called liberation of towns around that area occupied by boko haram now makes things more suspicious.
However, I don't know where this guy got the Biafran part from, maybe he just had to add it to complete the story.
These guys should leave Igbos alone abeg.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Enter Chad: It’s Now A Story Of Boko Haram Defeating Boko Haram - Dr Aliyu Muri by Kemy11(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Gfgftyswty
Re: Enter Chad: It’s Now A Story Of Boko Haram Defeating Boko Haram - Dr Aliyu Muri by DickDastardly(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Errrrm.....you were making sense till you mentioned biafra.....can somebody tell me if there's another biafra i dont know about? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Enter Chad: It’s Now A Story Of Boko Haram Defeating Boko Haram - Dr Aliyu Muri by waternogeteneny: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Boko Haram propaganda...
Re: Enter Chad: It’s Now A Story Of Boko Haram Defeating Boko Haram - Dr Aliyu Muri by herald9: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
This is serious...

Stories flying around instead of focussing on how to redeem our already soiled image...
Do you think a government will keep quiet and watch another nation occupying it's territory? Of course not...Jonathan can't be clueless to that level...

If Chad could put an end to this insurgency and everyday terror and bloodshed...I don't care if they occupy half of Nigeria as far as our people are free from this nightmare that have been haunting them for years now...

At least what a supposed giant of Africa couldn't achieve in five years...a small nation is doing so in two weeks...
So why can't we join hands with them instead of putting ideas into their head?

Naija sha

Re: Enter Chad: It’s Now A Story Of Boko Haram Defeating Boko Haram - Dr Aliyu Muri by Collynzo9: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
^^^ Chad might be a small nation (in population not size) but when they have been fighting local and international wars throughout their existence, so they are battle hardened and ever ready. Unlike the Nigeria military that was disarmed by Buhari and IBB.
Re: Enter Chad: It’s Now A Story Of Boko Haram Defeating Boko Haram - Dr Aliyu Muri by BlackTechnology: 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
45 Years after the Biafran war, the effect of various ogbunigwe blasts is still affecting Junaid grin

Chad and Niger please annex far North we are tired of your brothers cheesy
Re: Enter Chad: It’s Now A Story Of Boko Haram Defeating Boko Haram - Dr Aliyu Muri by besttrader: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Don't panic about all these, PDP should be voted out. I can also remember the same party ceding Bakasi a Nigerian territory to Cameroon (that was during OBJ). This is not new, GEJ is continuing where OBJ left off, it is an opportunity to vote these classless set of leaders out of power. Don't let it slip by!!

1 Like

Re: Enter Chad: It’s Now A Story Of Boko Haram Defeating Boko Haram - Dr Aliyu Muri by huptin(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Wetin concern biafra for this one again? Biafra don suffer no be small.

1 Like

Re: Enter Chad: It’s Now A Story Of Boko Haram Defeating Boko Haram - Dr Aliyu Muri by fr3do(m): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Where Biafra con come from?

(1) (Reply)

"N30 Trillion Is Missing Under You"- Former CBN Boss Fires Back At Okonjo-iweala / With 10 Days To Election, Jonathan Splits Nigerian Pastors / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Govs’s Secret Alliance With APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.