Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Can Anyone Help Me With The Cost Of Plastering 3bedroom Inside And Outside+ Floo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can Anyone Help Me With The Cost Of Plastering 3bedroom Inside And Outside+ Floo (2154 Views)

A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering / Labor cost Of Plastering 3 Bedroom House / How Many Bag Of Cement Will Plaster 3bedroom Inside And Outside With Floor.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me With The Cost Of Plastering 3bedroom Inside And Outside+ Floo by Johnsonsp(m): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Can anyone help me with the Cost Of Plastering 3bedroom inside and outside+ floor also with the cost to tills the 3rooms kitchen store with 4 toilet in Nigeria
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With The Cost Of Plastering 3bedroom Inside And Outside+ Floo by RotrEmmanuel: 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Johnsonsp:
Can anyone help me with the Cost Of Plastering 3bedroom inside and outside+ floor also with the cost to tills the 3rooms kitchen store with 4 toilet in Nigeria
What is the location
Re: Can Anyone Help Me With The Cost Of Plastering 3bedroom Inside And Outside+ Floo by Johnsonsp(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
@RotrEmmanuel, located @ Abeokuta, lafenwa

(1) (Reply)

A Must See List: A Comprehensive List Of Lands & Buildings For N10m And Less! / Pic Of 5bedroom+bq Fully Detached In Chevy View Estate Lekki 50m / Gone Are The Days When Genuine Lands In Ibeju-lekki Were Impossible To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.