Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread (1314 Views)

The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread. / Mathematical Vs Gladyys (»Lady Of The Realm Tourney«) / Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm Tourney Update Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Due To the recent influx of femcees into the nairaland rap section ... We've decided to host a femcee tourney cheesy ,and the winner will be crowned lady of the realm!
Let's Do This!
No chit chats just sign up - we will not tolerate ghost accounts,if you are discovered the ghoster/ghostee and subsequent accounts created will be banned indefinitely
Ladies if you also have a female friend that's rap inclined don't hesitate to invite them over wink
BEGIN!!!!!! Sign up closes monday 02/02/2015 12 pm
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by Bars(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lol..seun na 4 gals ? tongue
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by LhoOd: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2015
Weedz in

Cherryice ?
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by teddybiyasi(f): 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin free crown
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Please Tag the femcees - mathematical cherryice tashaamania etc
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by Mathematical(f): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
am in cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by Tifanee(f): 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
despite the bias treatment am in
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tifanee:
despite the bias treatment am in

who was being biased towards you.. tell me? lipsrsealed
if you need some lessons on how to carve punches, you can mail me. I'm ready to teach you the deadly art of writing bars
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gladyys tashaamania vonn yeyenatu
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by kadzin(m): 12:26am On Feb 03, 2015
cool
LhoOd:
Weedz in
Cherryice ?
LhoOd:
Weedz in
Cherryice ?
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by cherryice(f): 12:32am On Feb 03, 2015
I'm in
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2015

List of participants

Mathematical
Cherryice
Tifanee
Yeyenati
Teddybiyasi
Gladyys

Pairings out shortly
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by yeyenati(f): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Buhahahahhahahahah
Kikikikiki...

Too funny.

YeaYeaNaughty
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by 04kaa: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2015
yeyenati:
Buhahahahhahahahah
Kikikikiki...

Too funny.

YeaYeaNaughty
yeye MWAUH! kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by vickybash(f): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Starting the party without me? Vicky is in
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by yeyenati(f): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2015
vickybash:
you!!!! Where u been? angry
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by yeyenati(f): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2015
vickybash:

yeayeanaughty
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Joshuabase

where's demishasmith vs teddybiyasi .. she's not happy with it.
Teddy has exceeded the deadline so what are you waiting for ? Do the needful please
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by teddybiyasi(f): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Joshuabase

Teddy has exceeded the deadline so what are you waiting for ? Do the needful please

you've started again with this your silly act
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
teddybiyasi:

you've started again with this your silly act

She scripted for Atikubi and it wasn't posted
She has sent her verse for you since and you haven't sent yours.(deadline has been exceeded)
I only reminded joshuabase and you are acting so touchy . smh
Don't reply this, i don't want your trouble . bye
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by teddybiyasi(f): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Darkrebel666:

She scripted for Atikubi and it wasn't posted
She has sent her verse for you since and you haven't sent yours.(deadline has been exceeded)
I only reminded joshuabase and you are calling me names . smh
Don't reply this, i don't want your trouble . bye

teddybiyasi:
Joshuabase I'll be posting the verse myself once I get home

undecided
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
teddybiyasi:

undecided

Darkrebel666:
Joshuabase

This was what i said. You could have easily showed me where you told him you were gonna post by yourself instead of calling me silly.
Like i said, don't reply again . Good-day
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by teddybiyasi(f): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Darkrebel666:

This was what i said. You could have easily showed me where you told him you were gonna post by yourself instead of calling me silly.
Like i said, don't reply again . Good-day

silly you tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by vickybash(f): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
yeyenati:

yeayeanaughty

i've been around
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by mikuz(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Where is JoshuaBase?
Re: Nairaland's Lady Of The Realm(femcee Tourney) Sign Up Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 10, 2015
People I'm so very sorry,my sub expired and I've been broke as hell,my laptop developed issue,top that with assignments and projects

I've received gladyys verse,I'll check my mail now and pop thread for those who've sent in they verse

(1) (Reply)

Yhu Think Yhu Dope ? Battle Me, Beef Me, Diss Me. / "Bad Girl" - By Tonniblaze Aka Gottoboy. / Rap Bitches! Nicki Vs Eve Vs Lil Kim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.