Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Have A Visa To Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have A Visa To Turkey (1858 Views)

Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes / Traveling To Turkey With E-visa / Going To Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Visa To Turkey by chikenice(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2006
Hello people,
PLEASE I HAVE A VISA TO TURKEY,HOW EASY WILL IT BE TO ENTER ANY OF THE SCHENGEN COUNTRIES?
I NEED A CONTACT IN TURKEY AS WELL.
PLS THIS IS VERY URGENT.
THANKS
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by OldGlory1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2006
Where exactly are you headed? Why did you get a Turkish Visa, Turkey is not part of the EU yet. I suggest you book a round trip flight to Istanbul. Turkey Huh? You will learn!!
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2006
Old Glory, i think his main intention was to use turkey (the visa may have been easier to obtain) as a transit point to escape into one of the schengen countries.
Unfortunately he did not realise turkey was not yet a part of the EU!

Pele, go see instanbul and return to lagos!
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by jacq(f): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2006
Wetin you want go do for TURKEY undecided

Many TURKISH pple grin dey run go europe you dey run go TURKEY
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by OldGlory1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2006
Please let him go to Islamic Turkey and have himself some Turkish Gold Tea.
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by afrika(f): 4:16am On Aug 22, 2006
SORRY ABOUT THIS, BUT I HAVE A FRIEND WHOSE BEEN DISTURBING MY EARS WITH TRAVELING TO SWEDEN. SOMETIMES HE WAKES UP TO ONLY ASK ME ABOUT THE LOWEST TEMPERATURE OF SWEDEN. IMAGINE THAT! HAVE I BEEN TO SWEDEN BEFORE.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW SWEDEN IS COS THIS WILL ALSO MAKE ME HUSSLE TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRIA. NOW HERE COMES TURKEY,

HOW DO YOU WANT US TO KNOW. GO TO THE TURKISH EMBASSY OF COURSE!!! shocked,
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by mustafar1: 4:31am On Aug 22, 2006
how come we know how to do yahoo yahoo on this thing called internet yet to get better productive information, the internet would be the last place we would think we could get accurate info. if na to sit on top internet chatroom dey try runs chicks wey most def no send us. sit on top internet dey type "I LOVE YOU", I WANT TO MARRY YOU" boys go sabi that one. but to do research on how weather for sweden be or how strict turkish immigration laws be we no fit. instead we turn Nairaland into search engine (ever thot of the site as a search engine?). sometimes its good to ask people but some things are easier found by oneself than asking others. ask me how. simple,

type in "winter in sweden" or "weather in sweden" "turkish immigration laws" and see what comes up.

there is nothing hidden under the internet
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by ZuluNation(m): 4:38am On Aug 22, 2006
must_a_far:

how come we know how to do yahoo yahoo on this thing called internet yet to get better productive information, the internet would be the last place we would think we could get accurate info. if na to sit on top internet chatroom dey try runs chicks wey most def no send us. sit on top internet dey type "I LOVE YOU", I WANT TO MARRY YOU" boys go sabi that one. but to do research on how weather for sweden be or how strict turkish immigration laws be we no fit. instead we turn Nairaland into search engine (ever thot of the site as a search engine?). sometimes its good to ask people but some things are easier found by oneself than asking others. ask me how. simple,

type in "winter in sweden" or "weather in sweden" "turkish immigration laws" and see what comes up.

there is nothing hidden under the internet

True talk sir. By the way na your pikin you put for your profile? Very fine girl
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by mustafar1: 4:45am On Aug 22, 2006
if na my pikin that mean to say my life don better be that. but even as she no be my pikin my life still don better o. this lil angel smart pass some of our politicians. na my sister pikin that means to say na my own too be that anyway.

she called me on my birthday last year just to sing me a birthday song. aint that something!
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by ZuluNation(m): 4:49am On Aug 22, 2006
Since na me see am first, make I just put my claim now oooo. na me go marry that angel when see grow up of cause grin
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by mustafar1: 4:53am On Aug 22, 2006
marry am! make i think am small. since u be zulu king u go get money. so for start we need 3 fat cows, 10 bags of rice, one barrel of oil, 20 goats, 15 rams, 500 cartons of odeku. after which we would read the first page of ur application.
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by hotangel2(f): 5:14am On Aug 22, 2006
Must_a_far, hanhan, . , . . . KILODE? Wetin shele now, all of THAT. cheesy cheesy

Btw, Ditto to ur view on this thread.
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by mustafar1: 5:19am On Aug 22, 2006
hotangel him just start o. after all said an done we fit no approve him application sef. more like may the best candidate for the job win. cos me for one i no want make some kingZULU carry am go come dey make am drink garri flakes morning, afternoon and night. plus i go need assurance say him no go make her forget my yearly birthday singing session.

anyway enough about my lil angel, make we no use that one spam the topic. MY PEOPLE BACK TO TOPIC BIKO
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by ZuluNation(m): 5:22am On Aug 22, 2006
must_a_far:

hotangel him just start o. after all said an done we fit no approve him application sef. more like may the best candidate for the job win. because me for one i no want make some kingZULU carry am go come dey make am drink garri flakes morning, afternoon and night. plus i go need assurance say him no go make her forget my yearly birthday singing session.

anyway enough about my lil angel, make we no use that one spam the topic. MY PEOPLE BACK TO TOPIC BIKO

very funny, you somthing else grin grin grin

Oga thread starter abeg no vex lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by chikenice(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2006
I really feel hurt.I asked a question and expected answers not to be laughed at.Is this what we call maturity ? if u dont have an answer why dont u just keep ur stinking mouth shut
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by iice(f): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2006
I agree with must_a_far
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by OldGlory1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2006
Chicken Ice

Your Question was answered. If you do not like the answers given, then go and sit on a pole.
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by ZuluNation(m): 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2006
Old Glory:

Chicken Ice

Your Question was answered. If you do not like the answers given, then go and sit on a pole.

That was a good one, like must_a_far said chicken ice(what ever that means) is just to lazy to do simple research on the internet
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 23, 2006
Welcome to the Islamic republic of Turkey!

Al Queda, Hizballah recruiting!!!! $5000 per month, free all expenses paid first class air ticket once a yr, 72 virgins, rivers of beer,

And other fringe benefits!

Come one! Come all!
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by ikamefa(f): 3:23am On Aug 23, 2006
hahahahahaha this thread is so funny " grin " omg! @ topic i think justice was done to your question! tongue
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by mustafar1: 4:38am On Aug 23, 2006
chiken ice:

I really feel hurt.I asked a question and expected answers not to be laughed at.Is this what we call maturity ? if u don't have an answer why don't u just keep your stinking mouth shut

this is one of the numerous problems i have with my people. they always want ready made stuff. now i really wanna hurt ur feelings ok. cos from my early post i gave u info on wat to do to get wat u want. i guess u didnt read my post long enough to see that i gave u hints on wat to do. yet u come here crying, u think imma spoon feed u the answer like i spoonfeed my niece. God forbid bad thing! SOMEBODY HOLD ME NOW B4 I BREAK THIS GUY A PIECE OF MY SOLID MIND! grin grin grin grin nonsense and royco
Re: I Have A Visa To Turkey by theopops: 12:56am On Aug 24, 2006
Please now, must_a_far, no vex. Make people please hold you back, before you break the Ice on this Chicken. No mind am, she/he go get the gist one way or the other. Ode!

(1) (Reply)

Street Map Of Lagos / Pls Cost Of Lodging At Obudu Ranch/tinapa / What Is It Like To Live And Work In Vienna, Austria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.