Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,072 members, 7,867,063 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

3 Easy Steps To Get Those Fashion Items You've Been Eyeing For A While! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 3 Easy Steps To Get Those Fashion Items You've Been Eyeing For A While! (636 Views)

Check Us Out For Your Fashion Items!!! / Enter Here For The Best Deals On Fashion Items (shoes, Cloths, Wristwatches Etc) / How To Exfoliate Your Face In 3 Easy Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Easy Steps To Get Those Fashion Items You've Been Eyeing For A While! by Maambee: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
We all have that fashion item we've been eyeing for a while, but have been unable to get due to shortage of funds, or no funds at all cry. Especially when you want to look on point for an event, but your pocket won't allow you embarassed. I was browsing randomly, and came across something i thought might be of interest to people who are in need of quick cash to get a fashion item or anything they've been eyeing...one can now borrow quick cash via Sterling Social Lender just by using their social media accounts such as Twitter or Facebook! The 3 simple steps are:

1. Connect and Register to Sterling Bank through your Twitter or Facebook account.

2. Click the Apply for Cash button. The cash request page will indicate to the maximum cash request you are eligible to at any point in time.

3. When a cash request is approved, the funds will be sent to your verified Sterling Bank Account. You can use ATM to collect the money too.

Sms SocialLender+Space+Amount to the short 30812 code.

Go to sterlingbankng.com/sociallender to start!

See? its easy right? grin

This is the kind of thing we need in this country. Money shouldn't be so difficult to get!

I've applied already, i'll keep you updated on what happens...

Re: 3 Easy Steps To Get Those Fashion Items You've Been Eyeing For A While! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Switch It Like A Pro....versatile Inspired Makeup Look! / Suit Up! / Macon Woman Hosts Prom Dress Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.