Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston (4131 Views)

Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Dead / Whitney Houston Murdered By Drug Dealers Over $1.5m Debt / Majid Michel & Yvonne Nelson In Osama Bin Laden Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by jaybaby(f): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2006
grin HeHeHe Q7
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by queen2(f): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2006
how now jbaby? cheesy
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by jaybaby(f): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2006
I Bam ooooooooooo
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by Oracle(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2006
@topic
i didn't observe any element of truth in the report
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by jaybaby(f): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2006
& wHo ToLd YoU -iT's 2rU grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by momoney1(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2006
it cant be cus Osama is a better man tongue
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by trendy(f): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2007
i will be their maid of honour at the wedding cheesy
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by slimghost(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2007
There is nutin weird in that,after all Halle berry just proposed to me yesterday. cool
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by cutieexx(f): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2007
na wa o. cheesy cheesy e be like say everybody don dey hallucinate, no be dream no more na hallucination grin grin grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by jaybaby(f): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2007
Can U imagine? grin grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by 4Play(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2007
When Beyonce Knowles wanted me to marry her I told her that i don't like celebs

Then Kelly Rowland and I were good friends from school.When Kelly heard it ,she didn't want to speak to me ever sadagain.

Apparently she had a thing for me too
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by 4Play(m): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2007
I once met Bin Laden at human rights convention in Kabul,the theme of the convention was "Do Jews have Human Rights:Are They Even Human?

I found him a down to earth man in a "bring a plane down to earth kind of way".While we were talking about life in general he told me about his views on marriage

He said a man should never date women.He himself was into camels shocked

I asked him about reports on nairaland that he fancied Whitney Houston,he said he would do her after all she now looks like a wild animal
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by cutieexx(f): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2007
@ 4 play,
osama look u finish,  cheesy tell u all this thing wey u just talk and e even kon let u escape like that.  wink  he no fear say you go fit go tell the FBI or the CIA of America wetin you hear am talk? grin
i also hear say birds of the same feathers dey flock alike.
O ya o!  shocked shocked Nairaland users, we get one Bin laden wannabe for here o! make e no go blow all our posts up!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

P.S: I call Beyonce yesterday and she say na true you talk.  wink
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by jaybaby(f): 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2007
2 LIE LIE
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2007
This book must make for a interesting read cool
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by jaybaby(f): 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2007
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by trendy(f): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2007
a lot of lies has been going on here tongue
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by Modups1(f): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2007
ooooohhhhhhhhh! y is there no rolling on d floor with laffta icon?
haaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

dis is hilarious! ridiculous!! ludicrous!!!

4play, u are real clown wink
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by MP007(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2007
too much writing is leading to madness, what da hell?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by cutieexx(f): 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2007
cheesy grin grin no be true u talk !!

THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by Emad(f): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2007
4 Play:

I found him a down to earth man in a "bring a plane down to earth kind of way".While we were talking about life in general he told me about his views on marriage

Imao
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by ceoradical: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2007
[color=#550000][/color]
some even write that osama blew up twin towers because whitney declined to marry him.
Even osofia(nkem owoh) had a secret affair with tyra banks grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by Modups1(f): 8:34am On Aug 21, 2007
dis topic is still as hilarious as d first time i posted on it
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by fesse(f): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2007
as RIHIANNA is proposing to SEUN grin grin

Nairalanders, i hail una grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by acidrop(f): 6:37am On Aug 26, 2007
hahahahahh, very 4nny, me sef am getting married to micheal jackson grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by Emad(f): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2007
Acidrop you seem to have something for weird old women grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by holythug(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2007
he made a mistake
the head line was like this
OSAMA WANTED
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by knockbud: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2007
wahala dey o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soon it will be IYABO obasanjo and OSAMA BIN LAden

i even heard dat our own TITI ABUBARKAR will soon tie the nuptials with R KELLY and 50 CENTS has asked INI Edo parents for her hand in my marriage
i only wish i cud be thier best man!! how nice!!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by eezzy(f): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2007
REALLY! shocked shocked shocked GIT OUTTA HERE!!! shocked shocked
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by stkris(m): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2007
grin grin
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by zeemad: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2007
I used to wonder what the hell is wrong with some people like the author of this topic,i'snt peace suppose to be the bedrock of our coexistance?MEN! u REALLY PISSED ME off including any sane person in the house.Why dont we love each other and leave religion out of it? angry
Re: Osama Bin Laden Wanted To Marry Whitney Houston by kennyeast(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2010
Wats LMAO ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Caroline'ekanem's Hubby ,musa Danjuma Turns 60yrs Today / Picture Of Rapper Eva Alordiah At 3 Months Old + Her Mum's Pic From The 80s / Afrocandy Shares More Nude Pictures To Promote Her Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.