Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Using Almighty Formula, Ans This Political/maths Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Using Almighty Formula, Ans This Political/maths Question (408 Views)

USA Gives Buhari 45 Days To Release This Political Prisoner / USA Gives Buhari 45 Days To Release This Political Prisoner / See What Policemen Were Spotted Doing With This Political Activist (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Almighty Formula, Ans This Political/maths Question by sollysms(m): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
RUGIPO 2015 Political/Maths SESSIONAL EXAM. COURSE CODE: MTH 419

INSTRUCTIONS:- All

questions carry equal marks;
Time- 1hr;
Show ALL Workings:
(1)- If ACN + ANPP + CPC = APC
& EFCC + ICPC + NPF + GEJ + JEGA = PDP
Find:

a) Using Pythagoras theorem, prove that
PDP > APC;

B) Using Almighty formula where JEGA
is constant, what is the power value of PDP?

ii) If Tinubu ,Akande & Buhari
remain
constant &
Okorocha varies, what is the coefficient
value of Okorocha in APC?;

c) If PDP is constant, what is the Probability of PDP ringing the election?
Where average people who turned up during buhari's campeign in lagos is > that of jonathan?

D)Use the Do
or Die theory to explain the possibility of Atiku not sincere with d
APC's primary;

e) will GMB ever agree to drop his 2015
agenda?

i) if yes, how? and

ii) if not, why?

F) what is the probabily of niger delta militant not retaliating if GEJ loose to GMB? given that BOKOHARAM is >= MILITANT.

YOUR EXAM TIME STARTS
NOW.......

(1) (Reply)

With 10 Days To Election, Jonathan Splits Nigerian Pastors / Worldwide PACOR Invites All Black Persons To The 50th Commemoration Of Malcolm X / Buhari - I'm Ready And Willing To Declare My Assets Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.