Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Medicine For Buhari/Northernphopia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Medicine For Buhari/Northernphopia (911 Views)

"Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery / Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medicine For Buhari/Northernphopia by Sweetlemon(f): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ok Ok.

I think it's time to go soft on you guys suffering from this disease. Seriously I don't blame you all especially after watching him give reasons why the press could be banned. Not that you comprehended what he was really trying to say though. I was never really a Buhari person myself and I am only supporting him for lack of a better alternative on ground. I blame APC for not presenting Fashola or even Kwankwaso if they had to present a Northerner. But then again, it's all politics. The game of politics is not something you can understand with the ordinary eye.

Now let me share with you some pills I took for my own initial Buhariphobia. Trust me, it works.

1. No Politician Can Islamize or Christianize Nigeria: Do you know why it can never succeed in Nigeria? Because Nigerian politicians are too greedy. They are all lying in wait for you to mess up so they can pounce on you. Too many people are waiting (impatiently) for power and 8 years is even too long. Then one ode will come and bring 3rd term? Or one mumu will say single 6-year term so that he can ask for another 6-year term again ba? Lai lai! Attempting to Islamize or Christianize Nigeria will be political suicide as power brokers from all sections of the country will fight tooth and nail. No president has 100% power (not even in military regime. That's why there are coups) Now there's too much money in Nigeria for these power brokers to allow one demented foul come and Islamize Nigeria. Too many businesses (many of which are owned by top politicians and power brokers) will risk too much loss in an Islamized Nigeria. Haba! It's just not possible.

2. There's Really No 100% Freedom Of The Press/Freedom Of Speech Anywhere In The World: You cannot just wake up one morning and write an inciting article against the US president based on lies or unconfirmed stories. You could give pointers, you could raise alarm about something you suspect. But you cannot publish such as facts especially in an inciting manner. You dare not try such with the British Queen. You cannot just start protesting on the streets for no just cause and policemen are always on-ground to check excesses at legal protests. So no one is really free to just wake up one morning to do/say/write anything they like just like that. There was a time channels TV was banned I think, not sure who banned or suspended them but it wasn't by a military regime. Also I have heard stories of some pressmen being harassed even during your dear, sweet, gentle Jonathan's govt. So what's your problem really? Abi should I remind you of how Sanusi, Ameachi (even the whole of Rivers state), Kwankwaso were harassed by your gentle President? How about the soldiers and policemen brought to even kill unarmed oil subsidy protesters? You need more examples of how your sweet Jonathan is not better than Buhari in that aspect? Ok, do you guys remember some time last year or so when Abati said that people insulting Jonathan on the internet will be jailed? I remember a particular time here on NL that people were actually scared of saying anything against Jonathan. Wow Nigerians and short memories!

Obasanjo, Tinubu, and some other stinkingly rich/powerful men are too powerful for Buhari to mess with. So Buhari cannot just wake up one morning and start acting like he's the leader of North Korea. He won't last up to a month. In fact, Tinubu alone is enough is throw him out of there. In politics, you do not and you cannot bite the fingers of your Godfathers or you are gone. Ask Jonathan.
Re: Medicine For Buhari/Northernphopia by CHM11: 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Cool,

GEJ or anybody else till 2019 but not Buhari or any other northerner.
Boko haram should do their worse!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Medicine For Buhari/Northernphopia by Adminisher: 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
CHM11:
Cool,

This is why your IQ comes into question. How can you get northerners out of power without the help of norttherners. A lot of you Jonathan supporters are just like your candidate ...very low IQ. Nobody becomes president without the north.

1 Like

Re: Medicine For Buhari/Northernphopia by Sweetlemon(f): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Adminisher:

This is why your IQ comes into question. How can you get northerners out of power without the help of norttherners. A lot of you Jonathan supporters are just like your candidate ...very low IQ. Nobody becomes president without the north.

Thank you
Re: Medicine For Buhari/Northernphopia by CHM11: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Adminisher:

See someone with high IQ?
Aint you just plain stuupid??

1 Like

Re: Medicine For Buhari/Northernphopia by jmoore(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Obasanjo, Tinubu, and some other stinkingly rich/powerful men are too powerful for Buhari to mess with. So Buhari cannot just wake up one morning and start acting like he's the leader of North Korea. He won't last up to a month. In fact, Tinubu alone is enough is throw him out of there. In politics, you do not and you cannot bite the fingers of your Godfathers or you are gone. Ask Jonathan.
So, Buhari got no balls?
Re: Medicine For Buhari/Northernphopia by Sweetlemon(f): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
jmoore:

So, Buhari got no balls?

We both know it's not that kind of balls I'm talking about. I'm talking about the notion of absolute power.
Re: Medicine For Buhari/Northernphopia by Curlieweed: 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Ok Ok.

I think it's time to go soft on you guys suffering from this disease. Seriously I don't blame you all especially after watching him give reasons why the press could be banned. Not that you comprehended what he was really trying to say though. I was never really a Buhari person myself and I am only supporting him for lack of a better alternative on ground. I blame APC for not presenting Fashola or even Kwankwaso if they had to present a Northerner. But then again, it's all politics. The game of politics is not something you can understand with the ordinary eye.

Now let me share with you some pills I took for my own initial Buhariphobia. Trust me, it works.

1. No Politician Can Islamize or Christianize Nigeria: Do you know why it can never succeed in Nigeria? Because Nigerian politicians are too greedy. They are all lying in wait for you to mess up so they can pounce on you. Too many people are waiting (impatiently) for power and 8 years is even too long. Then one ode will come and bring 3rd term? Or one mumu will say single 6-year term so that he can ask for another 6-year term again ba? Lai lai! Attempting to Islamize or Christianize Nigeria will be political suicide as power brokers from all sections of the country will fight tooth and nail. No president has 100% power (not even in military regime. That's why there are coups) Now there's too much money in Nigeria for these power brokers to allow one demented foul come and Islamize Nigeria. Too many businesses (many of which are owned by top politicians and power brokers) will risk too much loss in an Islamized Nigeria. Haba! It's just not possible.

2. There's Really No 100% Freedom Of The Press/Freedom Of Speech Anywhere In The World: You cannot just wake up one morning and write an inciting article against the US president based on lies or unconfirmed stories. You could give pointers, you could raise alarm about something you suspect. But you cannot publish such as facts especially in an inciting manner. You dare not try such with the British Queen. You cannot just start protesting on the streets for no just cause and policemen are always on-ground to check excesses at legal protests. So no one is really free to just wake up one morning to do/say/write anything they like just like that. There was a time channels TV was banned I think, not sure who banned or suspended them but it wasn't by a military regime. Also I have heard stories of some pressmen being harassed even during your dear, sweet, gentle Jonathan's govt. So what's your problem really? Abi should I remind you of how Sanusi, Ameachi (even the whole of Rivers state), Kwankwaso were harassed by your gentle President? How about the soldiers and policemen brought to even kill unarmed oil subsidy protesters? You need more examples of how your sweet Jonathan is not better than Buhari in that aspect? Ok, do you guys remember some time last year or so when Abati said that people insulting Jonathan on the internet will be jailed? I remember a particular time here on NL that people were actually scared of saying anything against Jonathan. Wow Nigerians and short memories!

They don take Taqiyya (holy lies) scatter this one brain.
Re: Medicine For Buhari/Northernphopia by AdoIfHitler: 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHM11:
Cool,

Nna ee eeee

We are talking Gej and this Op is talking nonsense

Well

The only language i understand now is Gej till 2019

(1) (Reply)

N6 Billion Bribe To Pastors: Amaechi Needs To Change—abati / Pictures Of Buhari In London / 10 Killed, 5 Injured As 2 Suicide Bombers Hit Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.