Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo (20392 Views)

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. / Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo / Buhari Is A Wrong Choice As Nigerian Leader - Ayo Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by KanwuliaJara: 12:53am On Feb 02, 2015
OBJ na the ROOT and TAP root of CORRUPTION in NIGERIAN DEMONCRATIC government!!!!!

AfeniFEFERITY!
Thank you!
GEJ loves you too! kiss
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by babasanti: 1:05am On Feb 02, 2015
Rawani:
Hypocrisy is when you claim a 72 year old man is too old to understand the present realities and dynamics of governance, but take the political opinion of an 87 year old man as the gospel truth.

Papa should enjoy the rest of his life, with the understanding that Awolowo would never support a regressive administration which sees nothing wrong with partying while 2,000 lives have been lost, while empowering militants like Dog-kubo to threaten to destroy Yorubaland.
your just simply STUPID . Blind bats . GEJ till. 2025
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by bestat(m): 1:14am On Feb 02, 2015
Change2015:
Please someone inform me of one local government where afenifere can influence the voters! This little bunch that Mimiko gathered for Jonathan, has long lost relevance. Since Pa Abraham Adesanya died, afenifere has been but a hollow shell. I wish them well in retirement. Lol. The days of elders-worship are over.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Nobody is talking abt support of parties bt abt d future of Nigeria. Is jz d truth. N is in d hands of GEJ 2 deliver nt dt he is d best, bt that he is d one 2 lay d foundation of Diz country. Dey is so much marginalisation in Diz constitution of ours n he his d one 2 bring Diz justice 4 d benefit of d whole country. N d north's knws abt Diz.. dtz y Diz 2015 is a very big decided for our country future. Some ppl shud nt be blind folded with d package of change of deceive. Yoruba Elder's r sayn nw.. plz dnt sell our country out wen we r Diz close 2 write d wrongs in stabilising our country entity, with equality for all tribes, religions n self of belonging for every one in d country.
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by bestat(m): 1:21am On Feb 02, 2015
Justfollowit:
I have the same concerns but is it enough to change our minds, I doubt it.

Yes.. though we all want change bt nt buhari!!!!
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by Change2015(m): 1:21am On Feb 02, 2015
bestat:
Nobody is talking abt support of parties bt abt d future of Nigeria. Is jz d truth. N is in d hands of GEJ 2 deliver nt dt he is d best, bt that he is d one 2 lay d foundation of Diz country. Dey is so much marginalisation in Diz constitution of ours n he his d one 2 bring Diz justice 4 d benefit of d whole country. N d north's knws abt Diz.. dtz y Diz 2015 is a very big decided for our country future. Some ppl shud nt be blind folded with d package of change of deceive. Yoruba Elder's r sayn nw.. plz dnt sell our country out wen we r Diz close 2 write d wrongs in stabilising our country entity, with equality for all tribes, religions n self of belonging for every one in d country.

Jonathan has achieved less than obasanjo with probably twice the resources available. Sorry but your argument defies logic and facts. Even the pdp could have easily produced a better candidate than Jonathan but they thought the power of the presidency would intimidate the people into meek submission. Big mistake. Please keep following these old irrelevant politicians in afenifere. They have nothing to offer and soon their visionlessness will be exposed. FeBuhari 14th....

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by bestat(m): 1:23am On Feb 02, 2015
Justfollowit:
I have the same concerns but is it enough to change our minds, I doubt it.

Yes.. though we all want change bt nt buhari disguise in sheep clothing
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by Change2015(m): 1:24am On Feb 02, 2015
bestat:
Yes.. though we all want change bt nt buhari!!!!

This tedious meaningless sentence is past its sell by date. Stick with Jonathan the failure, and sink with him. We all know the bs you are trying to peddle. Ain't working.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by babasanti: 1:27am On Feb 02, 2015
Change2015:

And what has Sambo been saying too. That Buhari is following someone who has 5000 churches and he might betray Islam. You can't have it both ways. The pdp is wretched to try this with Nigerians and it will fail. I don't care about anyone's religion especially when they do not follow it honestly either. As for your other rhetoric, oh please, isn't it all a little stale by now? If only people were not so disgusted by the pdp candidate and his wife?

#change
#GMB
#APC
#christiansforbuhari
#oneNigeria
NEVER. BUHari is a suicide mission. Just as liverpool have never won the epl so will buhari never win an election in nigeria
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by bestat(m): 1:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Change2015:

Jonathan has achieved less than obasanjo with probably twice the resources available. Sorry but your argument defies logic and facts. Even the pdp could have easily produced a better candidate than Jonathan but they thought the power of the presidency would intimidate the people into meek submission. Big mistake. Please keep following these old irrelevant politicians in afenifere. They have nothing to offer and soon their visionlessness will be exposed. FeBuhari 14th....

#change
#GMB
#APC
Am nt following any party or any1 of any kind. Bt I tried 2 analyse Diz year election n it seems 2 be a big deal. Nt dt am hapi wit GEJ achievements so far. Bt looking @ d opposition n dia hidden propaganda, is safe 2 stick with GEJ. N if we are intelligent we shud rly look deep into d politics of APC merger n y d old PDP r goin 2 APC. 4 one GEJ is nt dancing 2 dia tune mayb dtz y dey left. N dis our constitution so favoured d north. N if GEJ cn write dt wrongs.. I see good reason 2 vote 4 him. Nigeria problem is big.. GEJ cnt solve it all bt he cn lay d foundation 4 future generation. N Nt 4 d change we r blinded by, evn wen dia candidate (APC) cnt Gv us a gud concrete plans for Nigeria n equality. N with most of d former PDP gone it gives us dt change we rly need, Cz ryt nw d problems of Nigeria r nw almost in APC.. is d best time 2 kick dem all out.. n implement d nation conference decision dt we change d constitution dt we favour all.. n nt one particular set of d region. Jz a neutral true Nigeria tinkn nt coz of any party bt 4 d gud of Nigeria future.. we shud alwyz pay attention 2 details n fact nt sentiment or emotions. N look deep into tinz!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by neocortex: 2:18am On Feb 02, 2015
Kororugged:
Which faction of Afenifere is this?

Is it the real Afenifere or the Afeniferawon branch?

Regardless, Yorubas are too sophisticated to be ruled like sheep. We make up our own minds.

Sai Baba, Sai Buhari jor....

What is better, being a sheep to Buhari and Tinubu or to the common good ?
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by Godmann(m): 3:18am On Feb 02, 2015
neocortex:

What is better, being a sheep to Buhari and Tinubu or to the common good ?

What common good does GEJ represent and in what ways? He had years to start of a sovereign conference but did not until he saw a strong APC about taking over?

Is his inept corrupt clueless ways that wil save us? The Tompolos and co?

To hell with old fools
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by Grandmisty: 4:01am On Feb 02, 2015
80% of Yoruba saying Buhari r Muslims. APC for governor is OK but Buhari for president over the bar.

1 Like

Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by bewla(m): 4:44am On Feb 02, 2015
sorry sir before u sale us out are u more afenifere then mama Awolowo after all she is not died .and she support the movement

o i see the desperation in igbo community to
keep aIzikiwe in power till 2021 so that our elders
who no the story whole have die before they tell
us the true story it will not happen in Jesus name
u want to enslave me in my father land God forbid
u want to no y i say 2021 now he will move for
single time for president and make his six years
don't say i don't tell U O

no to the wise serpent who look wick but
dangerous when he attack Jonathan is a BUKANIA

Yoruba ronu kama ba sonu

1 Like

Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by MadCow1: 5:30am On Feb 02, 2015
Rawani:
Hypocrisy is when you claim a 72 year old man is too old to understand the present realities and dynamics of governance, but take the political opinion of an 87 year old man as the gospel truth.

Papa should enjoy the rest of his life, with the understanding that Awolowo would never support a regressive administration which sees nothing wrong with partying while 2,000 lives have been lost, while empowering militants like Dog-kubo to threaten to destroy Yorubaland.

I was just about to hit the reply button on this thread when the Spirit of Jah told me to scroll down and seek for the few grains amongst the chaff and I have found him..

Thank you Sir..

2 Likes

Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by emiye(m): 5:36am On Feb 02, 2015
All these Babas have personal score to settle with Tinubu, so anything perceived to be Tinubu's enemies, they support.

Jonathan's diversionary and deceptive national conference is going back to the house, and not a peoples referrendum, that is if it is not bungled and thrown in to the bin.

1 Like

Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 02, 2015
RUBBISH, NONSENSE JAGBAJANTIS…HE'S ON HIS OWN……AFENIFERE KO AJANLEKOKO NI..

1 Like

Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by Grandmisty: 6:14am On Feb 02, 2015
We all know Jonathan has not performed but Buhari was imposed on APC by the oligarchs. Neither shd be candidates in a normal country when we have better qualified ppl. But Nigerians vote based on ethnicity and religion and sentiments most times

any body who think Buhari is 4 d masses must have brain problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by Keegan: 6:18am On Feb 02, 2015
Brightology2:
May God bless u sir.i once had a dream abt Gej,it will nt be easy 4 him after d election.he is going 2 win d election n there will b plans 2 kill him.wat i saw was dat,during d celebration d photographer dat was snaping him wanted 2 kill him n so many pple ard him re his enemy bt claiming 2 b his frd.bt he was rescued.after d did n done,pple died,celebration came at last.GEJ is God sent.

...and anti-christ Sambo simply became the president through the back-door. Many people will be disappointed.
We are all God sent and that's why we are here. Many of us are blinded with religion sentiments most especially our christian fellows but you will be taken aback because you are not truthful to the nation, be prepared for Sambo.
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by OLAplusONE(m): 6:39am On Feb 02, 2015
Afenifebi, bunch of older folks seeking attention.... If you like endorse didinrinn that's your problem bt I'm sure nt d yoruba race whr I belonged... People wwith no impact since their foundation. My PVC wl endorse whoeva I want and nt afenifebi

1 Like

Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by camplenigeria: 6:48am On Feb 02, 2015
hyfr:
Pa Ayo Adebanjo said: "why I am supporting Jonathan is because he is the only man who can implement the recommendations of the national conference which was set up to bring equity to Yorubaland and Nigeria. People talk about corruption but they don't care to know the root of the corruption''

Great!

Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by Keegan: 7:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Grandmisty:
80% of Yoruba saying Buhari r Muslims. APC for governor is OK but Buhari for president over the bar.

And you saying this, what are you? Christian I guess?
The government of the day cannot account for billions of dollars due to corruption and mismanagement thus plunging the nation into chaos. Just because Gej is romancing with Christian's leaders that's okay by you and people like you. You are talking about religion while the Yoruba Muslims you are referring to are watching silently.
Nigeria can never progress if we continue playing religion game on issues that affect all equally regardless of tribe or religion. We've entangled ourselves in a religious "snake 'n' ladder" game. We need to retrace our steps and do the right things.
Warning to the Yorubas: there are serious underground schemes to cause dis-unity and disaffection among us by some internal and external forces via religion line. We should use our brain and remain one undivided entity because this is the secret of our success. Failure to heed to this warning spells doom.
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by derecho(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2015
hyfr:
So therefore,therefore so, yorubas have to listen to their old men. Vote wisely, we need modernization not backwardness
The wise ones know that it's all propaganda that the SW will vote APC.Many yorubas will vote right and won't buy into the lies peddled by Tinubu.February 14 is 12 days away.
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by Rexyl(m): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2015
masterpower:
ITS NO SECRET THAT THE NORTHERN LEADERS THAT HAVE HELD NIGERIA HOSTAGE SINCE INDEPENDENCE, DOES NOT WANT THE CONFAB RESSOLUTIONS IMPLEMENTED. THEY WANT TO MAINTAIN STATUSQUO BUT WE WILL REJECT THAT QUOTA SYSTEM.

One of our leaders has spoken. All we should clamour for now is sincere implementation of report of the last national conference. It has been revealed once again by another sage that implementation of the report will address many unresolved issues that have made it difficult for the country to progress: injustice, corruption, forgery, insecurity among others.
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by SweetyZinta(f): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2015
Rawani:

You hv said it all. What more can i say?

1 Like

Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by Toofan007: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2015
Jona has hoodwinked these people o, Implement which confab? How many reports has he implemented in almost six years? And the Yorubas did not refuse to vote for obasanjo 1999 because he was a military man, they refused because they felt his,obasanjo's, antecedents as a head of state, Falae was more trust worthy.
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by hyfr(m): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2015
derecho:
The wise ones know that it's all propaganda that the SW will vote APC.Many yorubas will vote right and won't buy into the lies peddled by Tinubu.February 14 is 12 days away.
u are among the wise
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by jossyphobia(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2015
In this man speech you will sense jealousy and anger I don't believe all he has said.
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by Rexyl(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2015
jossyphobia:
In this man speech you will sense jealousy and anger I don't believe all he has said.

Read with understanding you will see the speech is an eye opener to serious issues that need attention. The tissues raised are not for a child play.

Promhize:
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant interview.

Interviewer asked the right questions and Papa gave him/her facts
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by clemostika: 9:26am On Feb 02, 2015
hyfr:
At 85 I guess he has seen the future ahead of us. At 85 he still stands for what he knows is right. Waiting for this Apc ODESON'S to come and say he was bribed with 250k and all this their lies
Na 87 him be now no bi 85.... u be Buhari?
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by criminalmindz: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC
YOUR BLIND
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by criminalmindz: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2015
jossyphobia:

THEN YOUR IGNORANT
Re: Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo by hyfr(m): 9:33am On Feb 02, 2015
clemostika:
Na 87 him be now no bi 85.... u be Buhari?
abeg stop that kind play, pls u can call me anything not buhari I beg u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos) / Anambra Election: Personal Particulars Of Candidates Released By INEC / Obi Gets Major Boost As NCP, NPP Collapse Their Structures Into Labour Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.