Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Protest Against Buhari In USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Buhari In USA (1847 Views)

See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / Those Against Buhari’s Ministerial Position Are Crooks – Presidency / Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Against Buhari In USA by henryangelo: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
United States Protests and Government Action Against Buhari
This week, some Nigerians living in the USA had a protest against General Buhari. They were talking about the violence after the elections in 2011, and saying that they are afraid that Buhari will take the rights of Nigerian people if he is President. My friend lives in Virginia USA and she sent me some photos... She covered the peoples faces because they were afraid that they could be attacked by violent supporters of General Buhari

They went to protest outside the United States Capitol in Washington DC because the United States Congress was holding an important meeting to talk about Nigeria and saying that the government needs to continue its action against the problems affecting our country.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by holatin(m): 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
smh
nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by petrov10: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yes o

Gej till 2019

Let the saints proclaim it
Let the haters wag their tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by nwafuluozoh: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Reasonable Nigerians from every side of the globe have joined in the chant of "kai Buhari".
Key word is "Reasonable".
Operation Reject Buhari has been activated worldwide.

4 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by Here2BustnScrew: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
henryangelo:
United States Protests and Government Action Against Buhari
This week, some Nigerians living in the USA had a protest against General Buhari. They were talking about the violence after the elections in 2011, and saying that they are afraid that Buhari will take the rights of Nigerian people if he is President. My friend lives in Virginia USA and she sent me some photos... She covered the peoples faces because they were afraid that they could be attacked by violent supporters of General Buhari

They went to protest outside the United States Capitol in Washington DC because the United States Congress was holding an important meeting to talk about Nigeria and saying that the government needs to continue its action against the problems affecting our country.
Nigerians in UK that endorsed Buhari are Yorubas because they are foolish..

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by julioralph(m): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
both Jonathan and Buhari are not good enough for Nigeria. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
julioralph:
both Jonathan and Buhari are not good enough for Nigeria. angry angry
Sentiments apart, Jonathan is beter than Boko.hari

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by Topeakintola: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Mods when will this get to front page as usual?
Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by Truth24(m): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Good......
The Anger For Continuous Fresh Air
Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by jorlons(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
@Op where is d foto nw. Mtcheww . This thread is useless from the beginning. No source, no foto plus I don t give a phuc about American wannabe Nigerians. Their opinion is not more important than others so they can all park well till feBUHARI 14th arrives.

Methinks the Op wants to tell the whole world that he has a friend in the states. Well Op congrats.

3 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by henryangelo: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
Buhari wish he can go back and correct all his mistakes in the past but he can't chase yesterday,all he is left with is dreams that he cannot achieve due to his arrogant,selfish and ungodly nature tongue
Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by vicadex07(m): 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

E no go better for you and your entire family from generation to generation.

That mouth that you used in spewing rubbish shall rot and that finger u used in typing shall be infected with leprosy.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by Trailblazer1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
They are joking with jail.

Buhari will ban them in the US, then put them in crates and deport them to Nigeria to be incarcerated.

If na lie ask Umaru Dikko

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by Here2BustnScrew: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
vicadex07:

E no go better for you and your entire family from generation to generation.

That mouth that you used in spewing rubbish shall rot and that finger u used in typing shall be infected with leprosy.

so shall it be unto you, in Jesus name.. you know what I said is true..

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by vicadex07(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

so shall it be unto me and my entire generation.. I know what I said is a lie... But I have to work for the money I earn as a paid internet warrior

I see...go and amend your evil ways ok

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by bboshodi: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by Here2BustnScrew: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
vicadex07:

I see...I will not amend my evil ways ok, I receive my curses back. thank you
you are welcome, next time don't edit people post when you quote them..
Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by bboshodi: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Look at this fool. at your age you don't know your right from your left. Go and see what Soludo has written concerning the Economy of this Country under the leadership of your- I don't even know what to call him now. See if you think you still have future. Olodo!!!! U that your future has been ruined. People like you will definitely go to jail with Jona come June this year. Omo ko omo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by vicadex07(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

you are welcome, next time don't edit
people post when you quote them..

The curses are meant for evil people like you and u alone who sees nothing good in other tribes.

Back in 2011 when jonathan was being cheated out of his rightful place as acting president, it was this same Yoruba people that led the fight for the right thing to be done by the Yaruduas family.

Any person, group of people, or tribe that attempts to malign the yoruba shall be cursed. You and your entire generations shall never know peace.

You will die an untimely death and your parent will weep for your poor soul.

Your enemy shall rejoice over you and you will be the but of jokes among your friends

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by mumumugu(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Either you are here in naija or you are irrelevant
Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by henryangelo: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
vicadex07:

The curses are meant for evil people like you and u alone who sees nothing good in other tribes.

Back in 2011 when jonathan was being cheated out of his rightful place as acting president, it was this same Yoruba people that led the fight for the right thing to be done by the Yaruduas family.

Any person, group of people, or tribe that attempts to malign the yoruba shall be cursed. You and your entire generations shall never know peace.

Your enemy shall rejoice over you and you will be the but of jokes among your friends
You don't speak like that my dear,no use of abusive words.show the public that you are trained
Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by vicadex07(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
henryangelo:

You don't speak like that my dear,no use of abusive words.show the public that you are trained

That burntscrew mudafuka started it first by calling yorubas fools cos we refused to blindly support cluelessness. We did back then in 2011 but we are ready to right our wrongs this time

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by Here2BustnScrew: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
vicadex07:

the Yoruba tried stopping jonathan, they did not help him. ask OBJ. incase you have not heard GOD says blessed is anyone that blesses me and cursed is anyone that curses me up to the 20th generation, all the negative things you have said will come upon you and your generation, then you will that there is a GOD in Heaven. by the way I didn't curse the Yorubas.
Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by Juliaann(f): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Buhari is like a parasite nobody want to associate with him anymore
Very soon my bro barcanist.a eye go clear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by vicadex07(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
the Yoruba tried stopping jonathan, they did not help him. ask OBJ. incase you have not heard GOD says blessed is anyone that blesses me and cursed is anyone that curses me up to the 20th generation, all the negative things you have said will come upon you and your generation, then you will that there is a GOD in Heaven. by the way I didn't curse the Yorubas.

Wasn't it Pastor tunde bakare, prof Wole Soyinka and other prominent Yorubas that led the struggle to re-instate jonathan back then in 2011. You people forget so easily.

Unless what I just stated is a lie; if not, those curses are meant for you and will work on your life effective immediately. Don't worry you will see "CHANGES" soon...damned soul
Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by Here2BustnScrew: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
vicadex07:

Wasn't it Pastor tunde bakare, prof Wole Soyinka and other prominent Yorubas that led the struggle to re-instate jonathan back then in 2011. You people forget so easily.

Unless what I just stated is a lie; if not, those curses are meant for you and will work on your life effective immediately. Don't worry you will see "CHANGES" soon...damned soul
what I have said, I have said and so shall it be unto you in Jesus name. Amen..
Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by vicadex07(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

what I have said, I have said and so shall it be unto you in Jesus name. Amen..

You are desecrating the name of god and for that you are already cursed and condemned.

I just pity your parents cos they are going to weep over you soon an no one will be their to console them
Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by missdebs(f): 12:25am On Feb 02, 2015
pictures or we definitely dont blieve it
Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by Akosbaba(m): 12:51am On Feb 02, 2015
Pics?
Re: Protest Against Buhari In USA by henryangelo: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2015
vicadex07:

That burntscrew mudafuka started it first by calling yorubas fools cos we refused to blindly support cluelessness. We did back then in 2011 but we are ready to right our wrongs this time
In trying to right your wrong which you think is your wrong you may enter the worse

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Prisident Muhammdu Buhari And Family. / EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Locked Out Of President Buhari’s Security Meeting / Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.