Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Why Is It That Only The SW Can Be Bribed With Food? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That Only The SW Can Be Bribed With Food? (665 Views)

How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Only The SW Can Be Bribed With Food? by Ikengawo: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
The Ekiti election has given birth to the term stomach infrastructure and since then it seems secret to political success in the SW has been unlocked. Every subsequent election has oriented around bags of rice and in more posh areas (parts of lagos), recharge cards. What is this about?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only The SW Can Be Bribed With Food? by Trut(m): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
undecided grin
Re: Why Is It That Only The SW Can Be Bribed With Food? by megaik: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ikengawo:
The Ekiti election has given birth to the term stomach infrastructure and since then it seems secret to political success in the SW has been unlocked. Every subsequent election has oriented around bags of rice and in more posh areas (parts of lagos), recharge cards. What is this about?

Stomach infrastructure. ..Hehehee

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only The SW Can Be Bribed With Food? by vanen2: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
a de come
Re: Why Is It That Only The SW Can Be Bribed With Food? by asadike(f): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Man must wack now.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only The SW Can Be Bribed With Food? by atikubaba(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
same reason y south east can be bribed with money
Re: Why Is It That Only The SW Can Be Bribed With Food? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
A southwesterner will betray his mama for a plate of jollof rice.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only The SW Can Be Bribed With Food? by slimfit1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Giving us food doesn't mean we would not vote you off. Don't be deceived we are very complicated.
Re: Why Is It That Only The SW Can Be Bribed With Food? by Jokay07(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ikengawo:
i was opportuned to witness the last gubernetorial election conducted in Anambra state, the keg that I used to store my own kerosene distributed by Patrick[capital oil] of labour party in nnewi is still with me. I can't forget the day they were sharing money along amawbia and eke awka one saturday. That's the type of politics we do practise in Nigeria and it's everywhere so save your time and energy
Re: Why Is It That Only The SW Can Be Bribed With Food? by nicklaus40: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Well that didn't work in osun,so pls don't make hasty generalisation

(1) (Reply)

APC Motions For Youth Vote @ Iilorin Rally / Buhari’s Certificate Saga Stirs Debate For Academic Qualificatn For Politicians / Could This Be Significant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.