Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Jigawa Defecting To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Defecting To APC (2671 Views)

Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC / Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa Defecting To APC by Aussie(m): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
A meeting was held today between Rotimi Amaech and Sule Lamido, Jigawa state gov. It is believed this is the last step and consultation towards facilitating a smooth cross-carpeting of the Jigawa state gov..

Source: Channels Television News.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by Ramcie(f): 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hmm! These politicians ain't loyal.

FTC shoutout to my son. Mummy loves you to the heavens and back.
Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by fortunes0215(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by homebase(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
I think Jigawa State gov. is being proactive.

Man Marries A Tree For The Second Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlE892APKPI
Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by iresearcher(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
b4 14th, even Akpabio and Uduaghan will jump ship.

I can place a $10k bet. grin grin grin grin grin grin

See link for those that like "sauce". lol

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/02/01/jigawa-state-governor-lamido-secret-meeting-amaechi/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by ALAYORMII: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Politics
Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by kestolove95(m): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
I will decamp. First him
Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by kokoA(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
Expect Bauchi to follow after Jigawa.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by shalompeace007: 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ramcie:
Hmm! These politicians ain't loyal.

FTC shoutout to my son. Mummy loves you to the heavens and back.
just peeped ya profile small, u go like man wellwell. Its a compliment, see people weh ya dhe follow men 99.9% while d rest female. I wanted to follow buh make I no add to d husband weh ya get. In saudi na haram be dis
Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by iresearcher(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
The truth is PDP teams are actually deluded. They are so so deluded which
was why Reno tried the popularity contest on twitter and he was trashed.
There is no other explanation on earth why he choose to conduct that poll
if not that he was so sure of victory.

Meanwhile. their e-warriors will be like

'APC hacked into twitter and inflated the favourite button'.
These people reason with their anus walahi.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by fitzmayowa: 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
This shouldn't come as a surprise, his body language and his utterances was just an indication of what he was about to do...

I hope he his not betting on a wrong horse though, because if he does that would be the end of his political career, with lamido moving to APC GEJ would know those that are truly with him atleast untill after feb 14...

Have always said it, those that GEJ surrounds himself with are his true enemies not even the opposition...

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by iresearcher(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
MODs, FP things

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by bizlifelines(m): 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Just heard it on Channels Tv.
I still don't know how PDP permitted the loss of Rivers, Kano et al to the APC.
The loss of Jigawa will be too colossal. This is happening few days to election? In fact, meeting with Amaechi alone is too politically incorrect. PDP should quickly send an emissary to Jigawa for amicable intervention now or quickly suspend the governor . It's almost as if most the PDP governors are not loyal to GEJ unlike the APC governors who are all loyal and committed to Buhari.
So so sad for GEJ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by citizenY(m): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2015
The beginning of the end?

Who is next?? Yuguda and Bauchi state?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by Akosbaba(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2015
Nigerian politicians and transfer market sha

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by damoskiy(m): 12:49am On Feb 02, 2015
Another bad market for PDP....
SAI BUHARI.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by reezee: 1:25am On Feb 02, 2015
from my own observation I believe the governors that formed the new pdp then were just split into two, one went to apc to form the alliance and the other stayed in pdp to distrupt pdp from the inside and the plan is working perfectly well

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by Ramcie(f): 6:49am On Feb 02, 2015
shalompeace007:
just peeped ya profile small, u go like man wellwell. Its a compliment, see people weh ya dhe follow men 99.9% while d rest female. I wanted to follow buh make I no add to d husband weh ya get. In saudi na haram be dis

Are you high Them send you to me What's your business with my followers I find this your comment offensive. You just registered January 2015 and you feel this is the way to seek attention. Guy be careful. Respect yourself and stay your lane.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:57am On Feb 02, 2015
The writing had always been on the wall, Sule Lamido had long wanted to defect but was being blackmailed by Jonathan to remain in the PDP by using the EFCC against him and his sons.
I guess he is now calculating whether it is safe for him to do so noting that time may be running out for the president to carry out his threat against him.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2015
So Sule Lamido who clearly has Presidential ambition will defect to APC after Buhari has already been chosen? It is clear that Jonathan has a maximum of 4years and Sule Lamido's North can once again have a shot at the Presidency whithin PDP while in APC Buhari could have 8years after which Osinbajo could have another 8years.

Except I see a video press conference by Sule Lamido confirming this, I wont believe it!

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by shalompeace007: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Ramcie:

Are you high Them send you to me What's your business with my followers I find this your comment offensive. You just registered January 2015 and you feel this is the way to seek attention. Guy be careful. Respect yourself and stay your lane.
persecuted for saying d truth! I won't stop saying d truth cos d truth shall set me free
Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by bashydemy(m): 9:07am On Feb 02, 2015
reezee:
from my own observation I believe the governors that formed the new pdp then were just split into two, one went to apc to form the alliance and the other stayed in pdp to distrupt pdp from the inside and the plan is working perfectly well
You are completely right there, I told someone sometimes ago that the biggest mistake GEJ did was to let Ameachi go but they said i should bring my head. Amoung the Governors of PDP then Ameachi command so much respect..... It would have been better for GEJ to buy Ameachi over than keep Akpabio... The kind disaster wey go hit PDP in week time will pass tsunami.... If anyone doubt me try to bookmark this page.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by iresearcher(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2015
All these Nairalands MODs, what are you waiting for to take this the front page.

If na PDP now, e go dey since last year.
Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by reezee: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2015
bashydemy:
You are completely right there, I told someone sometimes ago that the biggest mistake GEJ did was to let Ameachi go but they said i should bring my head. Amoung the Governors of PDP then Ameachi command so much respect..... It would have been better for GEJ to buy Ameachi over than keep Akpabio... The kind disaster wey go hit PDP in week time will pass tsunami.... If anyone doubt me try to bookmark this page.
in kebbi state the senators, the deputy governor and commissioners have defected to apc leaving the governor as the only important figure left
They have destroyed them from the inside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by Tundeajani(m): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2015
reezee:
baddest nigga you understand the game,,watch out for massive case hypertension hitting tan and pdp because of this strategy of amaechi

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2015
citizenY:
The beginning of the end?

Who is next?? Yuguda and Bauchi state?

Yuguda is aware that whether he likes it or not...Bauchi is 100% for Buhari....he is just playing mouse and cat game with PDP.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Defecting To APC by bashydemy(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2015
reezee:

in kebbi state the senators, the deputy governor and commissioners have defected to apc leaving the governor as the only important figure left
They have destroyed them from the inside
PDP is dead.... I pity GEJ with those decieving him... it will happen to him like film...More Governors will decamp in few days to come.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram:live Pictures In GWAJA Adamawa State! / The Nigeria Of My Dream. / The Question No APC Member Can Answer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.