Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari (1572 Views)

Edo Community Protests And Laments About State Of Access Road / United States Protests And Government Action Towards Buhari / UNITED STATES Protests And Government Actions Against BUHARI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by maureen546: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
tongue
This week, some Nigerians living in the USA had a protest against General Buhari. They were talking about the violence after the elections in 2011, and saying that they are afraid that Buhari will take the rights of Nigerian people if he is President. My friend lives in Virginia USA and she sent me some photos... She covered the peoples faces because they were afraid that they could be attacked by violent supporters of General Buhari

1 Like

Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by olas24u(f): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
3 people with a camera man grin

2 Likes

Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by jars9: 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bitter truth ,Nigerians are known for abusing anything new, even democracy is about to be abused by a political party who adopted a past military leader that ended a democratic elected government in nigeria with a coup , this is insane because in saner clime this can't happen, are they trying to say out of over 170 million people Pa Buhari is the most qualified?I see his candidacy a greed and a gang up on GEJ by the greedy south west politicians and their northern counterparts.

5 Likes

Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by midolian(m): 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
cheesy

@ op..u better don't kill urself b4 feBUHARI 14
Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by mrmetoo1: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
LOL!! 3 people? Ok
Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by midolian(m): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
jars9:
Bitter truth ,Nigerians are known for abusing anything new, even democracy is about to be abused by a political party who adopted a past military leader that ended a democratic elected government in nigeria with a coup , this is insane because in saner clime this can't happen, are they trying to say out of over 170 million people Pa Buhari is the most qualified?I SEE his candidacy a greed and a gang up on GEJ by the greedy south west politicians and their northern counterparts.
THAT'S HOW U SEE IT

Those with eyes see Buhari as the man NIGERIA Needs @ the moment..

2 Likes

Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by jars9: 12:09am On Feb 02, 2015
You can have eyes and still not see,if you think the stability of the country and its economy would come first, the poorr masses always suffer from such instability so any one that supports Buharis candidacy is actually an enemy of the poor and a wicked and evil person.

midolian:
THAT'S HOW U SEE IT

4 Likes

Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by jars9: 12:10am On Feb 02, 2015
You can have eyes and still not see,if you think the stability of the country and its economy would come first, the poorr masses always suffer from such instability so any one that supports Buharis candidacy is actually an enemy of the poor and a wicked and evil person.

midolian:
THAT'S HOW U SEE IT

Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by olas24u(f): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2015
jars9:
Bitter truth ,Nigerians are known for abusing anything new, even democracy is about to be abused by a political party who adopted a past military leader that ended a democratic elected government in nigeria with a coup , this is insane because in saner clime this can't happen, are they trying to say out of over 170 million people Pa Buhari is the most qualified?I see his candidacy a greed and a gang up on GEJ by the greedy south west politicians and their northern counterparts.

Where you alive when the southwest Politicians ,the save Nigeria group supported GEJ?so because they are not supporting him now they are greedy.

3 Likes

Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by midolian(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2015
jars9:

abeg leave english for whiteman.. Na u wey dey support the clueless GEJ candidacy be friend of the poor? The poor that r dying every day and night that he doesn't care about? Or the homeless poor resulting from insurgencies in his administration? Or the poor that are crying for justice which GEJ has turned deaf ears to? The same poor that were killed when protesting as a reaction to the fuel subsidy removal. M sure u dnt even knw what u v typed. Read ur comments carefully b4 submittin nxt tym

1 Like

Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by midolian(m): 12:29am On Feb 02, 2015
olas24u:

Where you alive when the southwest Politicians ,the save Nigeria group supported GEJ?so because they are not supporting him now they are greedy.
no mind the guy abeg

1 Like

Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 02, 2015
olas24u:

it's not greed!it's f00lishness, it's business to them. when last did Nigeria see a person worthy for leadership. be sincere and truthful.
Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by olas24u(f): 1:17am On Feb 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
it's not greed!it's f00lishness, it's business to them. when last did Nigeria see a person worthy for leadership. be sincere and truthful.

He failed to perform .corruption under is watch is the highest in the history of Nigeria.He measeures poverty level with the amount of private jets ,very far away fro reality.

The power sector ,he met 4,000 megawatts and 2015 they are claiming to have increased it 4000 megawatts ,in a country that needs like 100,000 megawatts

Nigeria imports refined products and they told us will continue to import for another 10 years ,so the refineries will never work for ever

The exchange rate is the highest in the history 205 to a dollar.the economy is finished .

Jobs Nko they duped people that applied for immigration jobs and also killed some of them because of greed

1 Like

Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by olas24u(f): 1:21am On Feb 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:

When they refused to hand over to him ,the people facing the bullets from the protest were in business of making money.If his government was good they will support him 100% .southwest people are smart politically and are not tribal.But am sorry you are so pained.
Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by tit(f): 1:24am On Feb 02, 2015
mrmetoo1:
LOL!! 3 people? Ok

One with God is majority!
Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by bashydemy(m): 1:26am On Feb 02, 2015
They are all mad, so since 2011 na now them just dey see road?
Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 02, 2015
olas24u:

When they refused to hand over to him ,the people facing the bullets from the protest were in business of making money.If his government was good they will support him 100% .southwest people are smart politically and are not tribal.But am sorry you are so pained.
I'm pained cos it's like kids in this generation have not seen what 'bloodshed ' is all about. they only hear and believe the media. Talking about political smartness, southwest no follow!!they are bloody tribalistic like their Hausa friends that combine with religion. Edo is the only state I know that do fair game( I said, the one I know. it's not my state) .
the only reason why buhari has enslaved more than half of this population is because of the kind of doctrines he has shared.
In this my life, buhari won't rule. . . I've said it and nobody has that power to counter my words.
Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 02, 2015
olas24u:

He failed to perform .corruption under is watch is the highest in the history of Nigeria.He measeures poverty level with the amount of private jets ,very far away fro reality.

The power sector ,he met 4,000 megawatts and 2015 they are claiming to have increased it 4000 megawatts ,in a country that needs like 100,000 megawatts

Nigeria imports refined products and they told us will continue to import for another 10 years ,so the refineries will never work for ever

The exchange rate is the highest in the history 205 to a dollar.the economy is finished .

Jobs Nko they duped people that applied for immigration jobs and also killed some of them because of greed

corruption? I thought you guys said it was obasanjo, Abacha, ibb and the past leaders that were squandering the heights of the country's wealth?

power?haha!developing a country is not like building your family house, in the power sector there is great improvement. the only hindrance is the state governor's mismanagement and bursting of pipelines by vandals. outside that. there is a great gap.

importation? I don't know... all I know is that we are been cheated. even this reduction is suppose to be at list 45 per litre and not 87

exchange rate affected so many countries. in the Times of our past leaders they were also worse. it's always climbing.

about jobs. is immigration the main job in Nigeria?was it the government that collected their money or the so-calle organisers?there are lots of jobs in this country but we all are just relaxed waiting for federal government to come call our names. meanwhile as graduates we should be the ones proposing jobs to the government.

Talking about corruption. the whole thing is from our various small society, gradually climbing to the top.
seniors start taxing or duping juniors in secondary school, parents rearranging special centres for their kids to write exams.
'park and pay' will come from nowhere and start extorting money from drivers.

come! forget... President Jonathan has tried and he won't stop. see how the fresh man is now getting grey hairs. and he won't stop with his development (that's the attitude of an average south man, work must be accomplished).

now, be sincere... focus and name what he has done. forget if you hate him, forget what the media says. just ask anyone you know I'm the location of any of his projects.
Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by moneypassmadam: 2:19am On Feb 02, 2015
I counted just 5 people there

1 Like

Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by seunfly: 2:30am On Feb 02, 2015
Paid taniod pretested, we know that this man is so desperate that he even posted advert on London city bus, so it is not a big deal if he gathered some cleaners in USA, pay them some stollen money to pretest. SaTAN has been very desperate since the emergence of Buhari has the presidential candidate. So we are not suprised at all.

2 Likes

Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by skyfall: 7:35am On Feb 02, 2015
They know what to do if they truly had a case against Buhari. But these are just Jonathan supporters who are too ashamed to show their true intentions.

1 Like

Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by olas24u(f): 7:58am On Feb 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
corruption? I thought you guys said it was obasanjo, Abacha, ibb and the past leaders that were squandering the heights of the country's wealth?

power?haha!developing a country is not like building your family house, in the power sector there is great improvement. the only hindrance is the state governor's mismanagement and bursting of pipelines by vandals. outside that. there is a great gap.

importation? I don't know... all I know is that we are been cheated. even this reduction is suppose to be at list 45 per litre and not 87

exchange rate affected so many countries. in the Times of our past leaders they were also worse. it's always climbing.

about jobs. is immigration the main job in Nigeria?was it the government that collected their money or the so-calle organisers?there are lots of jobs in this country but we all are just relaxed waiting for federal government to come call our names. meanwhile as graduates we should be the ones proposing jobs to the government.

Talking about corruption. the whole thing is from our various small society, gradually climbing to the top.
seniors start taxing or duping juniors in secondary school, parents rearranging special centres for their kids to write exams.
'park and pay' will come from nowhere and start extorting money from drivers.

come! forget... President Jonathan has tried and he won't stop. see how the fresh man is now getting grey hairs. and he won't stop with his development (that's the attitude of an average south man, work must be accomplished).

now, be sincere... focus and name what he has done. forget if you hate him, forget what the media says. just ask anyone you know I'm the location of any of his projects.

Consult soludo to read about what they have done to our country
Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by jdilight(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari contesting for election in a Democratic regime is an insult to a the over 150 million civilian in Nigeria

An insult to all educated Nigerian.

An invitation to all ex military personnels to return to Nigerian politics.

We Nigerians must send a strong message to all ex military personnel. That message is a true democracy doesn't need military intervention: ex or not.

Democracy is a government of the civilian by the civilian to the people.

Let vote military out of our politics
Let's vote buhari out of politics
Re: United States Protests And Government Action Against Buhari by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2015
olas24u:

Consult soludo to read about what they have done to our country
what da hell is soludo?

(1) (Reply)

Fire In AIT Alagbado Office / Tension In EKITI As Impeachment Crisis Worsens / Buhari Rejects Move To Replace His Security Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.