Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari (1588 Views)

I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / Oshiomhole Spent N11.6 Million On Drinks For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari / Father Mbaka Declares His Support For Gen. Buhari Before 30,000 Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by tonzo(m): 12:35am On Feb 02, 2015
10 REASONS WHY NIGERIAN YOUTHS SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR GEN BUHARI
Buhari has been in government since the early 80’s .Its time for the younger generation to rule the country. We might not be perfect but gradually we shall get to the promise land. My father is over 74yrs old,if he decides to contest, I will politely tell him he is not fit to rule and he should rather play a fatherly role to a younger leader.

I matched to the roadside as a pupil and student to wave General Buhari,General Babangida during the 80s in Ibadan. Whenever a president visited Ibadan, we were made to file out along the roads to wave them. Our teachers would tell us that we shall become the future leaders of tomorrow and people will also file out to salute us. It’s almost 25years now and am yet to see my classmate or myself as a president nor governor. The highest have seen so far is a house of representative, commisioner and many youth leaders. Do I still allow Buhari,my father’s age grade group to rule and I will come out and sing his praise.Then,my king will tell me that I will become a future leader when I turn 60 or 70 years? it’s not our portion as Nigerians youths. At 70 we should be grooming younger ones to feel the vacuum we might have created

During the 1999 general elections, many Nigerians believed that its only an ex General that can rule the country.Gen Obasanjo became president,when it was time for him to seek re-election for another four years ,Nigerians were tired of his dictatorial system of government. He manipulated his way in four another four years and even tried to get a third term by all means. We don’t need ex Generals to dictate the economy and future of our country.

Gen buhari said he would jail all corrupt politicians in kirikiri.Thats a good one.”Show me your friend and I shall tell you your the kind of person “.Rotimi Amaechi,Bola Tinubu,Timipreye Sylver,Malam Elrufai,Chris Ngige etc are all saints.Buhari seems to forget that we have a judiciary and a National House of Assembly that interprets and make laws.Will Buhari adopt the obj system of impeachment and jailing selected corrupt politicians without due process? How will he jail corrupt leaders in kirikiri without reforming the messed up Nigerian Judiciary.

The opposition keeps ranting that Nigeria will collapse if we allow Goodluck to rule again.”Hmmm” Who carted away the country’s treasure during and after the oil boom,who made Nigeria to undergo sanctions from UN and Western countries.What was the state of Nigeria’s economy during the regime of Bughari?No to Ex Generals.Enough is Enough

Buhari says he will end BOKOHARAM menace, when he becomes president. Over two thousand persons have died as a result of bokoharam attacks and more are still dying daily. Some persons have a solution to end this genocide.But; they will not help us until we vote them into power. They are true democrats and very patriotic Nigerians indeed. who belittled our once pragmatic and well equipped Nigerian Police Force.It is Goodluck I guess.No,its you and I.I tell you the truth it’s the long rule of the kaki boys that weakened the Nigerian Police force. They made life unbearable for them by underpaying them, deprived them of sophisticated weapons, making their barracks unhabitable.Now, some persons are saying they are security experts.

Buhari didn’t give the Nigerian youth a chance to live an upright and decent life, when he was military president. Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Association of Nigeria Students. He hanged those who were caught with cocaine and jailed many others found wandering or guilty of pardonable offence. Probably, if that guy that was hanged for smuggling cocaine was imprisoned and he became remorseful while serving his jail term. Maybe he would have become a preacher in prison, a barber or even a graduate of NOUN.Thesame Buhari that did not; rehabilitate inmates in prison, give Nigerian youths a chance to live a moral life etc now wants to create one million jobs nearly.

Frankly speaking,when I look into the eyes of Gen Buhari,I see a desperate man, a man eager for action and change.Dont get carried away with the word change.personally,I feel Buhari is out to avenge the pains he suffered in the hands of certain Generals and Elites. The pains an ex president of Nigeria meted on the Northern people. I pity the South, East and especially the west. If this General wins the election, only God we save us from the deep blue sea and the “D”.

I am directly and indirectly a beneficiary of some youth schemes initiated by Goodluck Jonathan i.e. Surep, Youwin etc. Will Buhari allow this youth empowerment schemes continue or He would term them as means of siphoning money from the national purse.These programs are for real and you don’t need to no anyone or belong to a particular party before you become a beneficiary.

Buhari reminds me of MKO Abiola RIP.MkO was a man of the people wanted by the people but his sins against the children of God stopped him from becoming Nigeria’s president in june 12 1993.Many people didn’t know that MKO made the masses not to have GSM or Landline. Remember Fela’s ITT international thief thief (MKO stole the ITT telephone money ).Buhari the blood of the innocent you killed as military head of states still hunts you year in year out.Buhari has an encyclopedia of Black files in his curriculum vita.
Buhari jailed the king of AFRO beats FELA ANIKULAPKO KUTI,Alex Ekweme,Obafemi Awolowo,Rewane and many others without a fair trial in a competent law court.”Buhari fear God O! You gather mind arrest my Kalakuta president”.

NIGERIAN YOUTHS GO AND READ YOUR HISTORY.POLITICAL SCIENCE STUDENTS, EDUCATE YOUR FELLOW STUDENTS ON CAMPUS,NLC/TUC REMEMBER THE LACK DAYS THAT RESTRICTED OUR FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION .GREATEST NANS(RIPP SEP1985 NANS CONFERENCE) ALUTA CONTINUA ,REMEMBER THE BLACK DAYS OF THE BUHARI/IDIAGBON REGIME.TELL NIGERIAN STUDENTS THE TRUTH AND OUR HISTORY.DONT BE DECEIVED .GOODLUCK IS FROM OUR CONSTITUENCY VOTE FOR HIM.THE FUTURE IS TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW
EACH ONE TELL ONE: VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN GEJ
GODBLESS NIGERIA

bevudemana@yahoo.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by blemon44(m): 12:39am On Feb 02, 2015
We already know all the reasons that will make us
to vote against buhari

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by GreatOlu1: 12:43am On Feb 02, 2015
Tnks for ur write up@OP,, but to b sincere wit u na only change me I want...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by hyfr(m): 12:46am On Feb 02, 2015
Yet some youths perish because of lack of knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by Mubbyleey(m): 12:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Na BetTeR NaiJA Me WaNt O, DoN't cArE iF it'S bUharI oR EbElE...

YOu CaN't TelL AnyBodY WhAt To Do oR WhOm To VoTe fOr...
THe sItUaTioN iN dIz CouNtrY iS tOo ObviOuS foR PplE tO kNoW WhoM To VoTe fOr.

StOp CriTicIsM!!!
Be It GeJ Or GmB...!!!
STop cRitIcIsM...!!!
PlS niGeriAns FolLow YouR HearT, VoTe For whoM yoU bElEivE In. (God BlEsS NiGeriA)
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by tron23(m): 12:52am On Feb 02, 2015
I keep telling them they no go hear. Atleast we have Freedom of speech.
Only little children that don't know our history will vote for buhari.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by midolian(m): 1:00am On Feb 02, 2015
Just 10? U should hav made it a million and two...this is because we ve got a million and 1 reasons not to vote for GEJ...

Man, stop wasting ur precious time spreading all these..

Pple are thirsty for a "CHANGE" of government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 02, 2015
GreatOlu1:
Tnks for ur write up@OP,, but to b sincere wit u na only change me I want...
and have you asked the CHANGER what he's changing?you know old men forget quick. you better go back and ask him his plans.

make we no change from bad to worse instead of transforming from worst to the best.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 02, 2015
midolian:
Just 10? U should hav made it a million and two...this is because we ve got a million and 1 reasons not to vote for GEJ...

Man, stop wasting ur precious time spreading all these..

Pple are thirsty for a "CHANGE" of government
we understand politicians visit shrine. no offence but your head was given to the gods to spit in it that is why you see black as white.
Please I'm not thirsty for change cos it is constant, you can't alter it.

what we need is a TRANSFORMATION. don't be a zombie please I beg you with luv.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by GreatOlu1: 1:54am On Feb 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
and have you asked the CHANGER what he's changing?you know old men forget quick. you better go back and ask him his plans.

make we no change from bad to worse instead of transforming from worst to the best.
With all situations on ground dnt u tink Nigeria is @worst already.... Am very sure during Buhari's regime corruption wasn't rampant as now, and there wasn't terrorism. So tell, wat can b worst than d present situation... #Change

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:

did I hear you say transfer from worst to best ? stop exaggerating. it involves steps in doing that

u mean after transferring from bad to worst?

Nigerians will never learn. What has the man got to offer?
what stopped him from changing the so called 'worst to best' in his first reign

all we want is Positive change

GMB till God decides

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

did I hear you say transfer from worst to best ? stop exaggerating. it involves steps in doing that

u mean after transferring from bad to worst?

Nigerians will never learn. What has the man got to offer?
what stopped him from changing the so called 'worst to best' in his first reign

all we want is Positive change

GMB till God decides

it's either you are h0rny this early morning or you are high on R@ poison...

who's talking about 'transfer '? you be dunce?
did I tell you it's a year's job?you be Nama?
did the media also succeed in washing your brain with buhari chemical?so Jonathan just entered villa and was asleep. he didn't do anything ooh! in fact ehn... his idleness is what's making me love him

mtchew!!you be heavy hairy WetYarnsh. you better do your research and know all he has done. how will you know when you live in Lagos that is outside Nigeria ?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by seunfly: 2:18am On Feb 02, 2015
I think the reason not to vote gej far out ways the reason you gave for Bihari, so in my own opinion and experience I think only the wicked, the foolish and the blind will ignore those terrible reasons and vote the clueless one.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:

it's either you are h0rny this early morning or you are high on R@ poison...

who's talking about 'transfer '? you be dunce?
did I tell you it's a year's job?you be Nama?
did the media also succeed in washing your brain with buhari chemical?so Jonathan just entered villa and was asleep. he didn't do anything ooh! in fact ehn... his idleness is what's making me love him

mtchew!!you be heavy hairy WetYarnsh. you better do your research and know all he has done. how will you know when you live in Lagos that is outside Nigeria ?
all this epistle for me?
with all this post I only deduced somethings . you are ill mannered aggressive and uncivilised just like your soon to become former President.

I will take your argument into consideration if you could at least give me five good achievements Jonathan had made.

my mistake: u said transform not transfer. pardon me for that.

my points remains tho.

GMB till 2019

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 02, 2015
GreatOlu1:

With all situations on ground dnt u tink Nigeria is @worst already.... Am very sure during Buhari's regime corruption wasn't rampant as now, and there wasn't terrorism. So tell, wat can b worst than d present situation... #Change
Those that are truthful and were existing before 1980 should tell you more about him. if you are tripping for his open -teeth just say it.
you have to understand what corruption is, it's not just about gathering the country's wealth(although this one, there is no leader that has not touched the nation's wealth).
Terrorism won't come out when they have somebody like them in power,there was no known terrorism in Abacha's time too(except Niger Delta boys fighting for their right).

The worse that can happen is when you yourself will loose your FREEDOM as a democratic citizen. if you don't know. Don't wish for what you can't handle.
you guys are clamouring CHANGE ,what will he do?lock up people... and ofcos create enemies. close down projects,change policies to his taste. feed international Islamic organisations with our wealth?. I'm been blunt because, he won't do this openly. the media and journalists of these days will see hell.

you don't know the wickedness the hearts of a northern man till you live there. not to talk of fulani that enjoy that sight of blood.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

all this epistle for me?
with all this post I only deduced somethings . you are ill mannered aggressive and uncivilised just like your soon to become former President.

I will take your argument into consideration if you could at least give me five good achievements Jonathan had made.

my mistake: u said transform not transfer. pardon me for that.

my points remains tho.

GMB till 2019
come!no just make me vex this night oh! I go use that vex wey I no get from sex this night on you.

my president is directly opposite of what you think he is.
I could give you a journal but you already have an accepted doctrine. infact in Nigeria we now have Buhari as a religion added to the two we have. the man sef no be Muslim, nah him know wetin e be.

minimum wage
good roads
agri sector
fight against corruption
power
transportation

please I beg you in the name of God, Google them to know how far. and I dare you 'do not believe what you Google out until you visit each site/open files"
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 02, 2015
shadowgwalker:
come!no just make me vex this night oh! I go use that vex wey I no get from sex this night on you.

my president is directly opposite of what you think he is.
I could give you a journal but you already have an accepted doctrine. infact in Nigeria we now have Buhari as a religion added to the two we have. the man sef no be Muslim, nah him know wetin e be.

minimum wage
good roads
agri sector
fight against corruption
power
transportation

please I beg you in the name of God, Google them to know how far. and I dare you 'do not believe what you Google out until you visit each site/open files"
ya funny. grin

lemme do this research and get back to you.

Although it won't change my mind.

GMB till God decides

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by tonzo(m): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2015
Goodluck might not b perfect.you can call him a mediocre.he is improving daiy at a fast paste.obama is not supporting him bcause he knows goodluck is leading this nation out of the feters of neo colonialism to" uhuru" the promised land.The world will celebrate Niigeria in 2016.Goodluck is not. Mr perfect.He has started the transformation,let him continue. Gen Buhari tell us how to end Bokoharam menance NOW and not Later.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by jamace(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2015
I think some Nigerian youths are waking up.
Nigerian youths have to be more courageous because Buhari exhibited his courage when he was about 41 years old. With the high level of education of Nigerian youth of today, it is unacceptable for a grand pa who is educationally out of tune with today's reality to lead us.
Say no to pa Buhari and yes to GEJ.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

ya funny. grin

lemme do this research and get back to you.

Although it won't change my mind.

GMB till God decides
nai! I'm not a campaigner, I belong to no party, I'm only goin to vote a person.
it's your choice for whoever you want to vote.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari by tonzo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
waooo !!!only time will tell .let's prepare for 2019. buhari fans I salute una o

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Come For PDP Chairman Adama Muazu On Twitter...(photos) / Boko Haram Is The ISIS Of Africa - U.s.subcommittee On Africa / AD Candidate Withdraws From Presidential Race, Backs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.