Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Please Help With A Fashion Training School. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Help With A Fashion Training School. (3194 Views)

Fashion Training! Fashion Training!! Fashion Training!!! / How To Start A Fashion Blog. / Fashion Training 2016/2017 Has Commenced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by marcjane(f): 3:31am On Feb 02, 2015
Hi nairalanders,I've been awake all night trying to figure out what next to do after searching for job for 3yes now.I just remembered now that I love fashion and I want to learn how to make how to sow,makeover and event decoration.
Pls house help me with the best fashion school to learn fashion.It must located in surulere and I pickup my kids fr school by 3pm.
Pls state addresses,Facebook or any website page that I will see their handworks.
Also state prices and duration of courses.l will love to visit any fashion school this week and start this month.Thanks
MARCJANE.
Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by marcjane(f): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2015
Are there no fashion designers in the house.It's urgent.
Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by kiwi5: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Am interested too but it must be in Enugu. Hope the house help me too.
Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by marcjane(f): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by marcjane(f): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pls house help.
Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by kiwi5: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2015
Pls house, is there anywhere I can learn how to sew in Enugu?
Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by abuov: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by MaraCruiz(f): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Hello MaryJane. Add me up on Bb 2BB36F3C or whatsapp 08075272540 or call 07030894940 let's talk.

I would be glad to help you. I have been in your shoes.
Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by Agrika: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
MaraCruiz:
Hello MaryJane. Add me up on Bb 2BB36F3C or whatsapp 08075272540 or call 07030894940 let's talk.

I would be glad to help you. I have been in your shoes.
Where re u based
Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by MaraCruiz(f): 5:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Lagos
Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by fulgene(f): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
The tailor that I know of is in the ikotun axis of Lagos state, and she is very good! Mrs Dewunmi @ Dove fashion Institute. In 3 months you'd be amazed at what you see yourself sewing.
Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by bibilawrence: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
hi Mary Jane , I think I can help with you with this fashion training issue.Am a fashion design lecturer, and I train people who are interested in learning fashion designing one on one, in my spare time. my fashion studio is at the outskirts of surulere . I would teach you (patternmaking, clothing construction, fashion illustration) pls call me on this no, 07053299185 if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by jtina(f): 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hello mary jane, dis is Classique J Fashions. Our academy is at 50, adetola Street, Aguda, surulere, lagos 08032881386, ‎08185569328. BBM: 2B5D3855. U cud check us out as I cud take u on pattern making, sewing of any kind of fabrics n styles and I wil work wit u @ ur spare time. Tank u.
Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by loisella(f): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2016
To learn fashion in 3 months at an affordable price call George on 08038115542 for more details.
Next classes for 3 months for 20k only starts this August 2016.
Be a part of it.
Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by foxxymobile(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
FASHION SCHOOLS IN ENUGU-Foxxymobile? Nigeria-Enugu Fashion Business School in Enugu @foxxymobile?-Enugu State?Fashion Training School In Enugu - Fashion/Clothing/Sewing Foxxymobile?042? ...Enugu State Fashion Clothing Fabrics and Tailoring Services In Enugu Nigeria --https://foxxymobile.com.ng/index.php?page=item&id=608--Home Delivery--Visit Us at C45 C to C Plaza Nkpokiti Enugu for your Booking and Measurement and get a Professional finishing Touches:--
Sew your Professional Academic Gowns & Choir Robes are also Available for Hire!! Sew your Unisex Traditional Attire , Casual Wears , Academic Gowns , Uniforms , Lawyers & Judges Gowns , Clerical Outfits , Robe Making , Bedding , Towels , Curtains at an Affordable Price..

Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by ruhamah(f): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2020
If you are considering a career in fashion or design, we have the programme to help you.

Become a globally recognized fashion designer with legsapparel Academy - the leading way to study fashion. Join students from around Nigeria in a comprehensive, accredited study program.

The objective of courses at legsapparel Academy is to offer students training for the professional world of fashion. From beginner level students to advanced level students, our Academy is focused on one-on-one training service following each student’s characteristics and skills. Students will develop specified skills depending on the program chosen. At the end of the course, students will prepare materials for their own portfolios. Also, students will receive the Certificate of Study issued by the private school of legsapparel Academy after the completion of the course.

legsapparel Academy has three levels:

legsapparel PROGRAMS AND COURSE CONTENT

BASIC PROGRAM
1) Measurements
2) Use of Manual & Industrial sewing Machine
3) Garment Construction/Cutting of Male OR Female garments (8 projects) including;
Female: Wedge skirt, straight gown, A-line gown, pleated skirt/gown, flared skirt/gown, Blouse.
Male: Shirt, Trouser
4) Sewing techniques

OR
INTERMEDIARY PROGRAM
1) Introduction to fashion Design
2) fashion & Costume History
3) fashion Sketching & illustrations
4) Colour Theory
5) Textile theory & Fabric for fashion with over 125 fabric swatch lessons
6) fashion Business
7) Measurements
cool Use of Manual & Industrial sewing Machine
9) Garment Construction/Cutting of Male OR Female garments (12 projects) including;
Female: Wedge skirt, straight gown, A-line Gown, Female Shirt, Blouse(any style), Flared skirt/gown, pleated skirt/gown, female Trouser (any leg style) Jeans project (any style), jersey project (any style), African native project ( Bustier blouse & 6-10 pieces skirt or any style of choice.
Male: Shirt, Trouser, African native wear
10) Sewing techniques & styles

ADVANCED PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
1) fashion Computer Aided Design (FCAD)
2) fashion Entrepreneurship and Business Plan writing
3) Pattern making and drafting
4) Mass production sewing technique
5) Customized sewing Technique
6) fashion Branding
7) fashion Styling
cool Product Design & Story Board theme
9) Garment Construction /Cutting Male and female garments (12 projects) AVANT GARDE (HIGH fashion) styles with patterns including;
Female: Skirt, Gown, Shirt, Trouser, Jackets, Blouse, Wedding Gowns, Costume styles, African Native (for ALL projects, it is any style of choice)
Male: Shirt, Corporate Jackets & trouser
10) Sewing of All projects

We have our training centres in Lagos Lekki and Surulere, Port Harcourt, Abuja.

Visit Website for more details:

Follow us on:
Instagram: @legsapparel
Facebook: legsapparel fashion school
Twitter: @legsapparelbiz
Pinterest: legsapparel

email: info@legsapparel.com
tel: 2348068157180
234(0) 9053159767
234(0) 8187312984

Best Wishes!

Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by jtina(f): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Interested in joining our offline physical classes?
Registration is ongoing now.
Join us for our 6 months pattern making and fashion design class on the 11th of January, 2021.
Special discounts for people from this group.

Course outline includes :
*pattern drafting courses for male n female clothings
*cutting n sewing techniques
*business side of fashion
*how to set up your ready to wear business
And lots more.

Call 08032881386 or visit our academy @ 33, nuru oniwo street, aguda, surulere, Lagos, for more Enquiries....

Re: Please Help With A Fashion Training School. by Kudos2rich(f): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Register at Elveela Fashion School. It's a one-stop fashion school. Where you learn everything about female/male wears and you don't need to empty your bank balance to enroll.

Give us a call on 08133271963.

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Long Thick Hair With Onions – World’s Best Remedy For Hair Growth / Xpression Luna VS Sb Senegal Twist / Women With Hair Under Their Chins (how Do You See It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.