Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Moses 613 Laws Were Only Given To Israelites Not To Nigerians - Tithes Inclusive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moses 613 Laws Were Only Given To Israelites Not To Nigerians - Tithes Inclusive (773 Views)

I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? / Keep Moses 613 Laws 100% Or Just Simply Trust Jesus & B Save : D Choice Is Yours / Jesus Fulfilled &then Abolished Moses 613 Laws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moses 613 Laws Were Only Given To Israelites Not To Nigerians - Tithes Inclusive by sidespin: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2015
Romans 2:14 - For when the GENTILES, WHICH HAVE NOT THE LAW, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves…… vs 15

God sent forth His Son, made of a woman, made under d law, TO REDEEM THEM THAT WERE UNDER D LAW, that we (Jews) might receive d adoption of sons. Gal4:4,5

If U be led by d spirit, U ARE NOT UNDER D LAW. Gal5:18

Law in Rm2:-17- , Paul was addressing d Jews

Levi COMMANDED to take TITHES (purely a law thing) according to the LAW heb7:5

Romans 3:19 - Now we know that what things soever the law saith, IT SAITH TO THEM WHO ARE UNDER THE LAW: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Sin shall not have dominion over U: FOR U ARE NOT UNDER D LAW, but under grace. Rm6:14 What then? Shall we sin, BECAUSE WE ARE NOT UNDER D LAW, but under grace? God forbid….Rm6:15

The Law made men high priests which have INFIRMITY; but d word of d oath which was b4 d law, made d Son…heb7:28

Unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; TO THEM THAT ARE UNDER THE LAW, AS UNDER THE LAW, that I might gain them that are under the law…1cor9:20

What shall we say then? That d GENTILES, WHICH FOLLOWED NOT AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS, HAVE ATTAINED TO RIGHTEOUSNESS, EVEN D RIGHTEOUSNESS WHICH IS OF FAITH. But Israel, which follwed THE LAW OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, HATH NOT ATTAINED to the law of righteousness. Wherefore? (Y?) Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by d works of d law. For they stumble at that stumblingstone. Rm9:30-32

Acts 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:……… Acts 21:25 AS TOUCHING THE GENTILES WHICH BELIEVE, WE HAVE WRITTEN AND CONCLUDED THAT THEY OBSERVE NO SUCH THING (LAWS), save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.
Re: Moses 613 Laws Were Only Given To Israelites Not To Nigerians - Tithes Inclusive by PastorKun(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2015
The worse thing that even makes it an obvious scam is that these so called men of God twist biblical tithes from agric products to money before mis applying it to the church. These are men that are supposed to know better but their greed and love of money has blinded them to the truth. Lately many of them are now twisting and redefining the biblical first fruit and using it to extort the first salary of the month from believers even though it's glaring that Christians are meant meant to obey any of these Mosaic laws.

1 Like

Re: Moses 613 Laws Were Only Given To Israelites Not To Nigerians - Tithes Inclusive by sidespin: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2015
PastorKun:
The worse thing that even makes it an obvious scam is that these so called men of God twist biblical tithes from agric products to money before mis applying it to the church. These are men that are supposed to know better but their greed and love of money has blinded them to the truth. Lately many of them are now twisting and redefining the biblical first fruit and using it to extort the first salary of the month from believers even though it's glaring that Christians are meant meant to obey any of these Mosaic laws.

The thing is that most Christians dont care about reading the Scriptures for themselves. if only they will take the time to read the Bible, what difference it will make?

its amazing how they use HELL FIRE to threaten people to PAY TITHES. Can we really owe our Big Daddy? Do i expect my 1yr old son to PAY me some % monthly? I owe my son his welfare. I clothe him, feed him etc & not the other way round.

Some paint God as a thief. They said He'll always take His 10th thru sickness, accident etc. How could one lie to His infinite love, mercy, grace & truth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Tithe Means To Me... / The Lies Apostle Suleman Told In The Name Prophecies / Iran Selects First Christian Soccer Captain, Andranik Teymourian, To Lead Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.