Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,218 members, 7,842,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Lets Make Sense Out Of This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lets Make Sense Out Of This. (574 Views)

12 Images That Will Literally Only Make Sense To Nigerians / 14 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Any Nigerian With A Big Familyw / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Make Sense Out Of This. by Geniero: 9:04am On Feb 02, 2015
I created this thread to help me have insight to yesterday evening experience.I woke up in the evening to attend church since I couldn't make it in the morning,so I decided to board the normal yellow buses in Lagos, after about 10 minutes an empty bus with just the driver and conductor pulled up so I boarded,some distance later we picked some young men travelling together about 4 or 5 of them since I sat alone in front I didn't take serious note of them but a quick glance I saw them as normal artisans who work in construction....
Re: Lets Make Sense Out Of This. by Geniero: 9:33am On Feb 02, 2015
The guys sat directly on the seat behind the driver and kept a very lively discussion in a language I ll put between Eboyin/Eggon or these cotonue or benin republic..they eventually got of the bus,meanwhile we didn't pick any other passenger before they alighted..as soon as they got down another young man flagged the bus down nd as soon as he entered,he screamed..."see blood ooo...na blood be this" the conductor meanwhile was out if the bus and hussling for passengers...I and the driver turned back as soon as the young man raised the alarm and behold on the floor of the bus (where 5 or 6 young me kept their bagco sacks (which I suspected to contain thier work tools)was a a fresh pool of blood....
Re: Lets Make Sense Out Of This. by veave(f): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lets Make Sense Out Of This. by ShakurM(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2015
Is that all ni Op
Re: Lets Make Sense Out Of This. by Geniero: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2015
I stared at the blood calmly while watching the reaction of the driver who also was shocked at the sights..then suddenly he shrugged his shoulders and muttered an excuse I didn't hear...he suddenly brought out a piece of cloth and threw it at the guy who raised the alarm and asked him to please mop up the blood and threw the rag out the window and then shockingly the guy obeyed (seems he was in a hurry to get to his destination)he mopped up the blood and then discarded the rag and at this point normalcy returned...i urged the driver that I was running late and he called to his conductor who joined up and we continued our journey.....
Re: Lets Make Sense Out Of This. by Geniero: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2015
Nothing was said again though I became apprehensive and wanted to get off the bus quickly (no bi say I de fear sha ooo... ;Dmass don start since smiley..we didn't pick any other person and I was getting close to my destination...the guy who cleaned up the blood got down and I was left with the conductor and driver again and the conductor engaged the driver in a convo and was like "pilot you see those boys wey bo le for first gate" "them no know say I de hear the language wey them de talk".."na AWALA boys Dem be"...that was when I got to church and alighted from the bus
Re: Lets Make Sense Out Of This. by Geniero: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2015
Quite frankly..i have not been able to piece the puzzle together...am not an expert in knowing which is human blood or not...maybe all the incidence were unconnected...i wish I was shylock holmes[size=8pt][/size]...i decided to share on this forum....please pardon my wrong English...God bless you all nd a productive week ahead

(1) (Reply)

. / Ladies, Lets Discuss / Mis Mai Collee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.