Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party (46167 Views)

Sexy Amber Rose Walks On Bra And Shows Watermelon At Florida Shopping Mall / Dele Momodu Walks Out Of An Event After Davido Called Him His "Boy" (Video) / Checkout This Throwback Of Dbanj And Tunde Ednut ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by BotherMleeper(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2015
rokiatu:

Thanks ya all but been hotter then Amber Rose is the biggest lie someone ever told me. grin grin grin

No. Its true, you're hotter and i did the math.

the diameter of your arse is bigger by 0.89 inch with a drag coefficient of <1.2 and a surface area twice the radius of amber rose's arse multiplied by 10.

Your b00bs have a well defined center of gravity above the areolae tilting at 45 degrees perpendicular to your ribs, as against hers which are sloping towards the south pole at a speed of 10c where c=m/e. This implies that under gravity (g at 10m/s) amber rose's boobs will fully sag by 16 april 2018.

Also, the translucency of her skin when ray tracing is applied and taking specular and occlusion highlights into account betrays a thick layer of skin lightening creams. I even see hint of plastic augmentation.

In conclusion, you're more real, more natural, more african, more beautiful than a thousand amber rose's and violet lillies.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by blueandbirds(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2015
All I want is your waist. Lol..
rokiatu:

Thanks ya all but been hotter then Amber Rose is the biggest lie someone ever told me. grin grin grin
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by championeh(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2015
How can i check this DP, i never believe grin
reaky:

Your don make headlines
Sotee I view your dp
Thank God I was not disappointed kiss
You got a great future bahind you
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by championeh(m): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2015
Is this thread all about rokiatu or Amber Rose?
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2015
FotherMucker:

the diameter of your arse is bigger by 0.89 inch with a drag coefficient of <1.2 and a surface area twice the radius of amber rose's arse multiplied by 10.

Your b00bs have a well defined center of gravity above the areolae tilting at 45 degrees perpendicular to your ribs, as against hers which are sloping towards the south pole at a speed of 10c where c=m/e. This implies that under gravity (g at 10m/s) amber rose's boobs will fully sag by 16 april 2018.

Also, the translucency of her skin when ray tracing is applied and taking specular and occlusion highlights into account betrays a thick layer of skin lightening creams. I even see hint of plastic augmentation.

In conclusion, you're more real, more natural, more african, more beautiful than a thousand amber rose's and violet lillies.

LMAOOO you are a comedian.
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by reaky(m): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2015
championeh:
How can i check this DP, i never believe grin

Don't tell me you have not been spying
That ukwu
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by BotherMleeper(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2015
rokiatu:
LMAOOO you are a comedian.

Curves and lines are the forte of mathematics

3 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by Afroconnect: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2015
P_ssy over rated,wonder why the world is idolizing bi_tches these day...I mean these are bit_ches just good to Bleep and strip.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by reaky(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2015
championeh:
Is this thread all about rokiatu or Amber Rose?

Abegi it's for rokiatu
Not amber rose biko
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by phemmy88(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2015
Amber na a.boki
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by championeh(m): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2015
I don see Amber and now searching for our home made Rokiatu to make comparison grin
reaky:

Don't tell me you have not been spying
That ukwu
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by sunnyblaz: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2015
rokiatu:
Picture or Idontbelieve
babe you fine.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by dammytosh: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2015
f00lish source.

Everybody want to make money from proving that a man no longer have money.

What an irony.

Pull him down by force as he no gree go back.
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by MzzTega(f): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2015
Emodeee:

do u av curves or straights?
Curves.
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by reaky(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2015
championeh:
I don see Amber and now searching for our home made Rokiatu to make comparison grin

Am sure your search results
Will be worth it
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by reaky(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2015
MzzTega:

Curves.

I google your curves
Dint c any
Plz where is it
Show me
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by NewNigeriaMind: 11:36am On Feb 02, 2015
Na wa o!!!

These bloggers are desperate o!!!

Amber rose didn't leave the party naaa.

This pull him down syndrome.

Dbanj has refused to go down, enemies spreading fake stories and rumour just to make him go down.

How the success of the show pains you mofos is beyond me

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by MzzTega(f): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2015
reaky:

I google your curves
Dint c any
Plz where is it
Show me
LOL. come and see.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by ehis05(m): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2015
So una want make she dey dere park chairs and empty bottle after people don leave d party abi
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by olumidazz: 11:47am On Feb 02, 2015
I see dbang ending up worse than majek fashek......... someone mark my words. he is already experimenting with drug the effect of which results is his wrong, childish, hasty, and indecisive decisions and sometime senseless spontaneous actions, inactions or reactions. Dbang from the way I view him recently is suffering from some psychotic disorders, the resultant effect of these drug addiction will be seen and felt by all his fans in a few years time when it is fully blown.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by reaky(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2015
MzzTega:

LOL. come and see.

I don come since naa

I still didn't c
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by MzzTega(f): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2015
reaky:

I don come since naa

I still didn't c
I'm not seeing you
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by reaky(m): 11:54am On Feb 02, 2015
MzzTega:

I'm not seeing you

Am still there
Your looking at d wrong direction
At the right time
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by IamOpemipo(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hungry bloggers grin grin grin
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by Emodeee: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
MzzTega:

Curves.

let us c it lah. upload it mk boiz comment.
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by nwaanambra1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
rokiatu:

who be amber rose where u dey?

am trying to figure out btw you and kim kardi'ashe'ian who has more curves - and honestly my mind is telling me its you undecided

u may even be far hotter than her if you can afford all the fake trash she uses to boost her curves and looks.

by the way am not one of your admirers am just being honest! cool

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by tziz(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
reaky:
So finally this bittch dint go nude
Na wao
Is it that our soil made her repent? angry
grin grin grin
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by reaky(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
tziz:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin angry
I bet you she has accepted jesu
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by Toks2008(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Kolade354:
Babe your curves are killer.........You are Hotter than Amber Rose.

Better forget all these babes with xurves because most of them are controlled by their curves rather than their brains.

This is a fact
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by tonychristopher: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
[quote author=Bodunde001 post=30350455][/quote]

this is exactly what people get when they are uncordinated

DbANJ WAS DOING WELL WHEN HE WAS WITH DON JAZZY, HE FELT THAT THE BEST THING TO DO WAS TO DO BOY BOY FOR KANYE WEST, NOW FORGETTING THAT WE HAVE OUR OWN STYLE, THE END IS THAT HIS CAREER NOSEV DIVED INTO OBLIVON

LET US FACE THE FACT, MUSICALLY SPEAKING , DBANJ IS AN ACHIVE AND HE IS LIVING ON PAST GLORY

TO ME, ITS BETTER TO REIGN IN HELL THAT SERVE IN HEAVEN

WHAT KILLED DBANJ WAS GREEN GRASS SYNDROME

LOOK AT DON JAZZY, WAXING STRONGER, MARVIN CREW IS THE IN THING, MO'HITS HAS NO MORE HITS

GREEN GRASS SYNDROME IS BAD

THIS IS WHA YOU SEE WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD JOB AND RESIGN TO TRAVEL ABROAD TO SELL BURGER

MTCHEWWW
Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
FotherMucker:

shocked shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party by wildikeman(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
axortedbabe:
All dis over hyped talentless biatcheez..
shoo na so e pain u reach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) / Celebrities React After Argentina Beat Nigeria 2 - 1 - Out World Cup 2018 / Arising Properties Offers Davido, Chioma 1 Week South African Luxury Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.