Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,830 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) (27620 Views)

Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt / Kcee’s Manager Soso Shows Cash He Won From His Mayweather Bet – PHOTO! / Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by watered(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dmatter:
Hmmmm....God bless ma hustle
Bros u no hustle reach doz guys wey dey sell gala for traffic. Just say God should favour you and grant you greater grace.

Shun drugs!!!

5 Likes

Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by revolt(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ayiri at it again
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by cold(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
watered:
Hardwork indeed! Wizkid bought his ow this year they said its hardwork, Timaya dey said its hardwork, Olamide they said its hardwork, Ini Edo they said its hard work to mention but a few.

What of Styl plus, Soul E, Sample ekwe abi dem no be entertainers?

God is watching us from a distance.

Shun drugs that's all I have to say

Siddon there dey criticise. No go hustle you hia
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
mrofficial:
It is repackaged, not brand new. Where is the picture of the steering?
you no knw road to LAG Make u go ask kcee,harry or skibii
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by kennyjodeci(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:
working on my musical album

Join you guys soon

And I ask again, your album nor dey come out ni?
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by slimfit1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
So what if he buys a land cruiser. why this one reach the front page i don't no. Nigeria and car worshiping disgusting
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Ryabcool(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:

Join you guys soon
shey you no go shut up so?
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by akpanikpe(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
mtprofessor5:
D

Modified

if I talk them go say am hating so make I shut up dey read comment
Lols, I ff u dey read comments jare.
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by akpanikpe(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
akpanikpe:

Lols, I ff u dey read comments jare.
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by udy4real(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Hysmady(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Igbo guys and ritual ehn...

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by roufy235(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Okay
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by udy4real(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
U no well
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by humblesunny(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Money is good.
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by tellwisdom: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Does he want to start taxi business?? sad
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by tellwisdom: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
nanyya5000:
Wow!!! Ours is on the way too. grin grin

What can poor gurl like you do? sad
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:

Join you guys soon
av seen ur demo, its selling in the street hard...shey na rap abi rape music lol
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by englishmart(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Airforce1:

Join you guys soon
may the gods of our land strike you with money. Poverty has really eaten you up

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by scobaba: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
in kcee's voice, omo na turn by turn...

but then.....

which kind cloth ds guy wear angry
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Of what use when his father is looking unkept in Port Harcourt,his dad is the famouse "Super d black power" and stays in marine base and poor!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Flampard(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ur come shall come 2 become grin grin
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by watered(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
cold:

Siddon there dey criticise. No go hustle you hia
Street man! I'm not a hustler yet I have no lack cos I paid my dues earlier while you were still searching for ur destiny
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by nanyya5000(f): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
tellwisdom:

What can poor gurl like you do? sad
hehe...I refuse to b poor!! I'm rich!!

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by adexsimply(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Pls 50likes for GEJ. BUHARI IS IN MESS.I HATE u papa buhari
Who What programmed you?
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by raziboi(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
And is it music that is bringing in such money for this guys. Only time will tell

me De wonder ooo

BT I refuse to b broke!!!
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Congrats Soso..
The first pix makes him look like a rugby player..
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by MNDY(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
watered:
Hardwork indeed! Wizkid bought his ow this year they said its hardwork, Timaya dey said its hardwork, Olamide they said its hardwork, Ini Edo they said its hard work to mention but a few.

What of Styl plus, Soul E, Sample ekwe abi dem no be entertainers?

God is watching us from a distance.

Shun drugs that's all I have to say

Their level of success varies even if they are all commercial artists, producers, etc owing to outstanding skills, hardwork and God's favour! Music spins so much money! Music Marketers and distributors will aptly enlighten you more on the truth in that! If Papa God dash you the talent and/or enable you learn am and you get am with the street credibility attached, mehn, you are made for life! Awon boys are taking their destiny in their hands with music hoping for a breakthrough! The music business is not a joke!

1 Like

Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Greatidonis: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
Of what use when his father is looking unkept in Port Harcourt,his dad is the famouse "Super d black power" and stays in marine base and poor!!!!!!!!
^^^^^ Shut up your dirty mouth, his dad is rich and owns many houses in PH,but his this kind of man that does not like showing up, he does not even like combing his hair that's his nature, so don't take your jealousy to come here and talk rubbish. The Soberekons in Rivers state are known as hard working and successful people from Kalabari.
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by watered(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
MNDY:

Their level of success varies even if they are all commercial artists, producers, etc owing to outstanding skills, hardwork and God's favour! Music spins so much money! Music Marketers and distributors will aptly enlighten you more on the truth in that! If Papa God dash you the talent and/or enable you learn am and you get am with the street credibility attached, mehn, you are made for life! Awon boys are taking their destiny in their hands with music hoping for a breakthrough! The music business is not a joke!
I praise ur decorum.
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Lawalemi(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
After milking KCee dry!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
adexsimply:
Who What programmed you?
I hare buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terry G Poses With Lord Maine, Toyin Lawani's Son / Annie Idibia Shows Off New Look (photos) / Stephanie Otobo Reacts To Daddy Freeze And Akpororo's Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.