Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari (1631 Views)

Arrested Boko Haram Suspect Is Brother Of A Presidential Body Guard - ThisDay / A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo / Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by faroukfahima(m): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2015
The Presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari, on Sunday, said that he would not shy away from media debates.

Instead, he would make himself available like he had done in previous elections.

APC added that Buhari would not shy away from explaining his policy plan on how to rebuild Nigeria from the abyss of insecurity, comatose economy, decaying infrastructure, massive unemployment and poor public health situation.

A statement issued by the director of media and publicity, APC Presidential Campaign Organisation, Mallam Garba Shehu, maintained that the APC presidential candidate “is ever ready to address any issue put before him.”

Shehu dismissed the insinuations from spokesman of the PDP campaign organisation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, as the ranting of a man “with deficit communication acumen and mastery of simple logic.”

Fani-Kayode had said the planned boycott by the APC, which the party said was premised on principle, “amounts to shielding Buhari from intellectual discussion.”

APC, however, stated that “the interpretation by the spokesman of the PDP campaign is a huge lie. Nigerians know Buhari as a man of high integrity and one that would not shy away from public scrutiny”.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by Skako(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2015
Once a soldier is a soldier for ever

u are truly a brave man not like coward as jonathan that ran for 2011 presidecial debate

#ihavedecided#

7 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2015
all talk and no action. chicken general.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by DevilishKiller: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2015
then spare this rubbish and face Gej or

go and die

hopless coward

9 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by clevvermind(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
ok let him come out from hiding then. we are waiting. grin i hope he would not faint. there should be enough water there o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Talk is cheap oga... undecided

6 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by ayukdaboss(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
[s]
DevilishKiller:
then spare this rubbish and face Gej or

go and die

hopless coward

[/s]
When Buhari gets into power, he will build hospitals that can handle your case (Total overhauling of your brain and replacing with a new one).

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by chiomashine: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Why is APC always doing the talk for Buhari? Is he dumb? He should be able to speak his mind and not APC doing all. APC stop pushing the illiterate old man!!!

GEJ all the way!!!

9 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by GODDYGEE91(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Then stop giving stupid excuses. Just go n debate n stop dis running games.

Nigerians including ur suporters wants 2 hear ur plans 4 dem.

Ooya baba we r waiting.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by DevilishKiller: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
ayukdaboss:
[s][/s]
When Buhari gets into power, he will build hospitals that can handle your case (Total overhauling of your brain and replacing with a new one).

channels tv don organise debate buhari still boycott now we know who is mad man

btw

thunder fire your mama and papa there
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by jdleo32(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
I solely agree with you never to be afraid of debating anybody.
Let it be in record that a general dont debate with civilians so he dont expose his vulnerability. Though how complex it could be to understand but surely the changes we deem right without it true nature.

VOTE wisely Nigerians

GEJ till you get your facts right.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by asadike(f): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pls what do you guys want the 79yrs old baba to say?
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by ayukdaboss(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
DevilishKiller:

btw

grin
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
May be his reason to boycott the debate is to get more time to seek his certificate.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by buskie13(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari own na just to dey siddon one place dey talk ...come national TV come show Nigerians say u no go school....General when only sabi coçk n shoot.... yeye

gej

till

buhari starts selling his 150 cows...

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by DevilishKiller: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
ayukdaboss:

grin

anyuka da boss grin
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
DevilishKiller:

anyuka da boss grin
Lol at "Anyuka da boss"

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by babadem2much(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
author=DevilishKiller post=

btw

Haba! Guy take it easy na, stop involving parents they are innocent. Lets be matured n talk like men of intergity. Tanx
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by DevilishKiller: 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
babadem2much:
author=DevilishKiller post=

btw

Haba! Guy take it easy na, stop involving parents they are innocent. Lets be matured n talk like men of intergity. Tanx

anyuka da boss dey vex me but am sorry sha @ayukdaboss

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
The guy is a huge disgrace
You are not afraid but you keep running away from debates
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by jorlons(m): 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
To our amiable General,

I write to inform you of the continued and ever growing support you're getting from well meaning Nigerians. We believe in your capacity to deliver as you have spoken. Our support for you is unwavering in the face of unending propagandas from the PDP. Stay strong our humble General as you cruise on to victory in this branded month of feBUHARI.

Signed
#SupportersofanewNigeria
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by robosky02(m): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
show time
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by fresh15: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
The inability of Buhari to attend these debates indicates his incapability,ineptitude and incompetence to rule Nigeria at this time.
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by organic973: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
I wish GMB will just swallow his pride and debate.

GEJ things
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by whizpet: 2:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
He has never hide from debate, can't you have common sence? All we are tring to say is that provide another means of debating which is not rellated to federal Goverment known organization.. The like of NTA Radio nigeria and the likes... Are they not goverment related staions? Did you stil recall in 2011 when jonathan opt out from debate when he said if the organizers can't give him the questions. So who is fooling who?
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
He is just the man we need now. We need someone who's courageous and brave to lead us. He is good for the job. Let's come to talk of it, shouldn't this type of debate be organized by INEC and not some 'GEJ stronghold' organisation?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
_
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ok
Re: I'm Not Afraid Of A Presidential Debate With Any Candidiate - Buhari by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
when an old man refuse to retire from a game of young minds, he gets tossed about like GMB

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti's Reaction To Obasanjo Leaving PDP / . / Buhari Plans To Jail Former Heads Of States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.