Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,577 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Questions for GEJ&GMB From Undecided Nigerians On Who or why to Vote. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions for GEJ&GMB From Undecided Nigerians On Who or why to Vote. (528 Views)

Jonathan Bans Gmb From Receiving International Visitors And Guests Till May 29 / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions for GEJ&GMB From Undecided Nigerians On Who or why to Vote. by Medley(m): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Inasmuch that the presidential elections is just few days ahead, some of us Nigerians are yet undecided, Yes! We are not undecided because we don't know that they are 14 candidates, But we are undecided because we don't want to vote with Nepotism, Tribal bigotry and biasness, power sharing formula, religious undertone wreathed all over our thinking. We want to think it through.

My questions to GMB
1. I am oblivious of what you and your party want to do for Nigerians.The change mantra has been embedded on the same cancer eating deep into the Nigerian survival as a growing Economy-Security,Corruption,Infrastructure,electricity,Agriculture. The other parties as seen in the Vice presidential debate organised by NEDG are also blowing the same trumpeth,that means they also deserve our vote as much as you do. We need your blue print on how,when and what will be done to achieve them.

2. This years election is quite different from that of 2011(everyone knew that GEJ will win), there was a presidential debate he failed to appear in,but this time the party thinks they have a more rigorous plan ongoing. we would want your party to prove that yours is not negligible,it is better to continue slow and steady in achieving a goal,than to stop this and start a new agenda speedily with no goal in view. You have been consistent in avoiding any avenue to debate.

3. GMB you have surely won some hearts with the 'incorruptible general' title, you always don't like any reference to History that's why you have been angry with the documentary being aired in some Nigerian television. I think you should always stand for what you did and debunk those you didn't do when issues like this come up. I wouldn't blame you for some of the style of leadership in 1980's because we were in the military era,but may be you would have not done some things you did even though it was in that era, I hope the media will still have the freedom they have now(we can even tell what GEJ is eating, and how much he is loved or hated),when you are elected.

4. GMB how do you intend to tackle corruption-you have declared that past leaders won't be probed,the military also. I think It's unfortunate that you are sugar coating your purpose,the past leaders still have billions of dollars of the Nigerian money that lead to the death of people in hospitals, death froom bad roads, abandoned project. If you intend fighting corruption it should be wholeheartedly, thats what i want you to address before i vote. If they won't be the court, EFCC and others duly empowered by you to be independent and perform their duty without fear or favour you can't jail anyone like the military era. You should not say this to favour voters. Let them return them and face less stringent measures or pardon and they can be impeached or rezign as the case may be.

My Questions to GEJ

1. You have taken a good step to tell Nigerians that you want to use technology to overcome corruption, but i also think you have not really done too well, How did some cases of corruption went silent and obliterated after commitees were assigned to them. Are top politician going to be tried in court this time when they steal,cos,stealing and corruption are evil.

2. I worked were i saw the various importation for the 700mw zungeru project and the NIPP,how come the current generation in Nigeria is still below 4000MW,is it the power of the cabals.

3.Why is the Nigeria military too cowardice during your regime,are they influenced by people to do so,why is thier morale that has been ever pirouetting before suddenly nose-diving is it lack of empowerment and how do you intend to rise same.

4. What are your laid down plan to diversify the economy,giving fertilizers to farmers is not really the diversification we crave for,how would the coal,palm oil,steel,textile,groundnut e.t.c be part of your diversification goals.

Thank God the CJTF will end boko-haram soon, the issue is not only boko-haram

If you have any questions that you want to be answered and not be decieved into voting for tribe or sentiment,please do here,we know there have PR's all over.
Re: Questions for GEJ&GMB From Undecided Nigerians On Who or why to Vote. by Medley(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
also, whom among them will be able to implement the result of the national conference.
Re: Questions for GEJ&GMB From Undecided Nigerians On Who or why to Vote. by Medley(m): 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
could anyone that followed up the conference GMB had with the organised private sector,outline if the plan to addressing this various issues were put in place.

Because for now voting in GMB is just on the idea that the present govt. Should be replaced for what they've not done-thats what i think the change is all about.

Now,what will be done?,that's my question

(1) (Reply)

Lagos May Experience Fuel Queue As Vandals Blow Up Arepo Pipeline / Are Muslim Nations Responsible For The Rise Of Terrorism Against Them / I Had That BUHARI Is Popular That Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.