Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Panics Of Pasion. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Panics Of Pasion. (851 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Panics Of Pasion. by Dee9ty9: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
A pure reading pleasure.
I hope u enjoy this story! "Saga of passion,paranormal,suspence and adventure to home and family".
Dee9ty9 has a romance for every one!
Please contact me via www.olafemi31@gmail.com or 08094403146,08134049675 if you most copy or edit this story for personal use!.
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Dee9ty9: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
A pregnant mistress....

Kate's having his baby---
But she longs for his love.

She's been seduced in the bedroom,and now she's pregnant by the man of her dreams.
But will she ever have the other thing she wants more than anything- His love?
Find out?
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Kusibe77(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hey you are back. Are you still using the previous profile??
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Mhot42(f): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
@Kusibe77: I doubt if this is d9ty7 with a new account o. The number and mails on d9ty7's profile and signature is quite different from this.
Op, please clear the air on this. Are you d9ty7?
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Dee9ty9: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
I am Dee9ty9!!! Khusibe77.
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Dee9ty9: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Loading!!
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Dee9ty9: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
I am Dee9ty9!!
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Dee9ty9: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dear readers,please note: my updates is probably once in a week. Please bear with me. Loading!!!
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Mhot42(f): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dee9ty9: Lets talk! You said your updates would be once in a week, don't you think thats kinda small?
Or how lengthy do you intend to make these updates of yours?
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Dee9ty9: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Good question mhot,but remember I said 'probably once in a week.' And again my updates will be lenghty enough to satisfaction at least.
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Dee9ty9: 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
'What the hell do you want?'
Kate kept the polite smile pinned to her lips as she comfronted the man who had wrenched his front door open with an impatient snarl.

Framed in the door-way,he appeared intimidatinly large,his broad shoulders and muscled chest straining the seams of a well-worn grey tee shirt,scruffy blue jeans encassing his long power-packed legs. His short cropped-hair stood up in untidy spikes,as if he has been running his large,battered hands through the dark brown ticket,and his deeply tanned face was chiselled into tight angle of hostility.

In spite of his obvious bad temper he was devastatinly handsome, a potent combination of classic male beauty and simmering testosterone. In fact,he looked more like a professional athlete than a best-selling author who spent a good portion of his time sitting at a desk.

'Sorry to disturb you,but I wondered if I could borrow some sugar?' She said,lifting up her empty cup and watching the shock that had rippled across his sculpted feautures congeal into a shutterd wariness. She was suddenly glad that she was wearing a casual sundress rather than the tailored elegance that was her signature in the city. The last thing she wanted to do was to look as if she had dressed to impress. She hadn't even bothered with make-ups. After all she was now officially in holiday mode-the old fashioned do-for-yourself,bucket-and-spade,sand-in-the-sandwiches type of holiday,the kind she had never had as a child.

'I'v just moved in next door,'she explained pleasantly,affecting not to notice his stony silence as she waved her free hand towards the beach-front property on the other side of the low,neatly clipped boundary hedge- a smail,ageing wooden bungalow which was dwarfed by the modern,two storeyed, architect-designed house that had sprouted up on the two adjoining sections.

'I'm renting the place for a month and thought 'd brought everything I needed with me.but when I went to make myself a cup of coffee I realised I'd forgotten one of the basics',she continued with a rueful lift of her slender shoulder. 'I know there is a general store a few kilometres back but,well.....I'v just spent four hours driving down here from the beach and I'd rather avoid having to get back in the car fo a while. So,if u wouldn't mind tiding me over until tomorrow I'd appreciate it; and of course I will pay you back in kind....'

She kept her voice steady,comfident that she looked a lot more composed than she felt. Although she was only a little taller than average,the willowy curves,elegant bone structure and hauty facial feautures that franka had inheritted from her undemonstrative mother help project an air of cool sophisticated and graceful pioce,regardless of her inner turmoil. It had never mattered to her mother if the serenity on display was only skin deep. Strong emotions were ruinous to logical thought processes and therefore,to be discouraged. An ambitious criminal lawyer determined to be the youngest woman appointed to Federal capital's judicial, Mrs Matha had wanted her daughter to follow in her footsteps but kate had proved a severe disappointment on all fronts. A gentle and imaginative child,she had worked hard at school for only average results and had acquired neither the academic credentials nor the desire to compete with her brilliant,perfectionist mother. In quiet rebellion she had chosen to follow a totally diffrent carrier path,one that has proved unexpectedly sucessful and wholly satisfying.
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Kusibe77(m): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Mhot42 I thought he made a new account.
I don't know he is someoneelse
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Dee9ty9: 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Well, may be you are right mhot.
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Ollyfad(f): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
m sorry to say dis but dis story is an already publishd book by a foreign wryta.......i knw dat bcus i apen to av d pdf form on my fone plus d wryta didnt as much as change d words.
nd for d first tym in all of my stay on lit section.....m highly disappointd!
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Ollyfad(f): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
dis is a novel by susan napiers...published by harlequin as part of dia 60th anniversary editions!!@op av neva clickd or read any of ur wrytups nd i must lt u knw dat i regret clicking dis one!
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Deeninetyseven(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is another case of plagiarism on Nairaland. Only that this time, stolen stories are being posted on Nairaland.
Ishilove, Obinnau come check this out. I hope our dear op would be banned for a year cos he has broken every rule on Nairaland.
Oya sharp sharp
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Kusibe77(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chai D9ty9 y? Y?

D9ty7 z dat u?
Re: The Panics Of Pasion. by Ishilove: 1:30am On Feb 04, 2015
Plagiarised work. We don't encourage intellectual theft on Nairaland

Here's the link to the original story: [url]m.barnesandnoble.com/w/price-of-passion-susan-napier/1100322883?ean=9781426811104[/url]

Thank you Deeninetyseven

(1)

Ordinary Black Woman / [story] The Brand Of Cain...part 1 / How Airtel Almost Got Me Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.