Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Is Smthosting.com Scam? I Need Solution Also - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Smthosting.com Scam? I Need Solution Also (575 Views)

My Experience With Adclickmedia.com Scam Ad Network / I Can't Login On Wordpress App Via Android -need Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Smthosting.com Scam? I Need Solution Also by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Good day fellow n'landers. pls i dont know what to do now as i am because i bought a hosting from www.smthosting.com smthosting.com last year june and i was working on it, you know uploading scripts and all. but aroung september i got busy so i forgot about it (including the cPanel password) but around december i tried logging in and lo and behold i realised i had forgotten the password to the cPanel.

ok fine lemme just login to my client area on the website i hosted my site on, but it wasnt going through too. the website is not opening up till now.

dunno what to do self, have been calling the owner but he keeps posting me that the website would get back online since december but still its not going.

my question now is can i buy another hosting and transfer the domain name to it even when i have forgotten my cPanel and the website is not going through?

cuz i really need this hosting this week sad cry

PS: i dont know if anyone has an experience with smthosting.com or if they are scam or what.
Re: Is Smthosting.com Scam? I Need Solution Also by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2015

my question now is can i buy another hosting and transfer the domain name to it even when i have forgotten my cPanel and the website is not going through?
Yes u can buy a hosting service. And transfer ur domain to it. All u need is someone to do it or put u tru. For further assistance or help. Contact me using
Whatsapp/call:08039710459
Bbm. pin:21CB6207
Email: mikketech@gmail.com

I can set it up for u if u don't mind
Re: Is Smthosting.com Scam? I Need Solution Also by internetpo(m): 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yes you can. Simply get your EPP code and other details from your old host and transfer to you new host.
Your new host can easily help you out too.
Re: Is Smthosting.com Scam? I Need Solution Also by phpNET(m): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
the best host is www.goihost.com
Re: Is Smthosting.com Scam? I Need Solution Also by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 05, 2015
@poster that would really be difficult if the old hosting site is not opening because you would need EPP code to transfer that domain .

i could remember sometime last year when the owner of that hosting site was busy spamming almost all thread in this section just because he was looking for customer

lesson : next time dont fall for cheap hosting, always do a clean check on some of these people offering cheap hosting because most would never last in the biz and that would affect your hosting

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Guide On Creating Bulk Sms Site With Joomla / [hot] 2cent Facebook Ads Tips. Ebook / ARTICLE WRITER Says-get Articles For Your Website Or Blog For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.