Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

When An Organisation Follows You On Twitter - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When An Organisation Follows You On Twitter (458 Views)

Mention One Company/organisation Where You Would Really Love To Work? / The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter / What Follows After Interview At Mutual Benefit Assurance Plc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When An Organisation Follows You On Twitter by Chinum: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
Please what does it portend when an organisation to which you applied begins to follow you on twitter. Good or bad.
Re: When An Organisation Follows You On Twitter by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lol. I fel they want to know who their prospective employee is. Heard they do it...facebook and all.
So, pray God they are impressed with your tweets. Enjoy! Lol
Re: When An Organisation Follows You On Twitter by Chinum: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Driven:
Lol. I fel they want to know who their prospective employee is. Heard they do it...facebook and all.
So, pray God they are impressed with your tweets. Enjoy! Lol

I'm not even into twitter that much. Just a few tweets that's all. They could still have been able to view my tweets without following right?
Re: When An Organisation Follows You On Twitter by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chinum:

I'm not even into twitter that much. Just a few tweets that's all. They could still have been able to view my tweets without following right?

I believe so...I'm not on twitter, but I remember checking up one or two persons there, and I was able to see their tweets. That's the reason i found it odd but funny, cos what's normal is for companies to do the checking up at the background...without the slightest 'noise'.

Regarding the number of your tweets, I dont think there's any problem there at all. As long as the few ones you have give you off as an employee to be coveted, you shouldnt get worried at all.

I hope they pick you!
Re: When An Organisation Follows You On Twitter by Chinum: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ok. Thanks a lot bro.

(1) (Reply)

6 Negatives Lines With Positive Meanings.. / Mega Exam Runz for NECO 2015 Exam / Nigeria Custom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.