Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,646 members, 7,865,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Help A Sister's Career! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help A Sister's Career! (800 Views)

Please Help A Sister Career. # Shamelessly Begging / Please Help A Sister Career. # Shamelessly Begging / Please Help A Sister Career. # Shamelessly Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister's Career! by liliangmail(f): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
I work in a medical centre! They are into Ultrasound, laboratory services, Treatment etc! There is a decline in the area of ultrasound! I was told to write a report on what led to sudden decline and its remedy! pls i need ideas! help me bikonu
Re: Help A Sister's Career! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Do research on why there could be a decline and make sure your report is convincingly presented, maybe climatic or some other reasons... you should know what i mean. All the best
Re: Help A Sister's Career! by crudedude(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
is it the same place they said you should come with your dad? grin
Re: Help A Sister's Career! by liliangmail(f): 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
yes! nys memory! u still remember?
Re: Help A Sister's Career! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
@OP, i think you need to be more careful here. They have noticed a decline in this area and you are currently under employment for this particular area. just to spark your interest, have you thought of a possibility of them throwing you out of the job? This in my opinion might be a way for them to justify why they cannot keep you on the job.

you come up with a nice write up on the decline and they tell you since this is the situation, they can no longer sustain your employment with them.

I think you should do the write up and also suggest ways to either woo more clients, or some other activities they can engage in with the same laboratory. this would mean you are aware of a decline and also suggest ways to be productive. i bet you will be retained if they ever had that in mind.

just my 2cents

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister's Career! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Talk to an experienced medical doctor or nurse.
Re: Help A Sister's Career! by liliangmail(f): 6:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Thanks guyz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enhance Your Career, Get UK- Supply Chain Certification / How Much Will It Cost To Start A Camera Biz As A Student? / 21 Years Old Lady Driving Keke To Earn A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.