Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,914 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Loyal Ice Prince Cautions Popular Blogger Noble Igwe Over Comparison With MI - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Loyal Ice Prince Cautions Popular Blogger Noble Igwe Over Comparison With MI (749 Views)

Soma Rests His Head On Uriel's Breast As Noble Igwe Stares / Toke Makinwa Dancing At Noble Igwe's Wedding, Shows Off Backside / Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loyal Ice Prince Cautions Popular Blogger Noble Igwe Over Comparison With MI by dainformant(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Nigerian rapper Ice Prince has made it known that nothing or no one can come between him and his adopted brother Mr Incredible a.k.a MI....The 28 year old rapper took to his twitter handle to caution popular Nigerian blogger, Noble Igwe (owner of 360nobs.com) over comparison made between him and his mentor/ label mate recently -as he told all that he learnt from the best (MI)... See series of his tweets below....

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/02/ice-prince-cautions-popular-blogger.html

Re: Loyal Ice Prince Cautions Popular Blogger Noble Igwe Over Comparison With MI by dainformant(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
More

Re: Loyal Ice Prince Cautions Popular Blogger Noble Igwe Over Comparison With MI by ramdris(m): 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Cool guy. My correct Aboki
Re: Loyal Ice Prince Cautions Popular Blogger Noble Igwe Over Comparison With MI by olagockay(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
I'm glad Ice knows his boundaries… cool
Re: Loyal Ice Prince Cautions Popular Blogger Noble Igwe Over Comparison With MI by axortedbabe(f): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
More respect bro..
Re: Loyal Ice Prince Cautions Popular Blogger Noble Igwe Over Comparison With MI by yemicoal(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Respect!!
Re: Loyal Ice Prince Cautions Popular Blogger Noble Igwe Over Comparison With MI by dainformant(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ice prince is so humble and mature...the best with the best (MI)
Re: Loyal Ice Prince Cautions Popular Blogger Noble Igwe Over Comparison With MI by DesChyko: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Well said. M.I floors Ice Prince rap-wise.
But if Jesse Jagz were to be put on the same level with M.I., that dude who insulted J.Jagz will be shot dead.

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Agrees To Post Her N#de / Kaymu Partners With Waje For Vals Day-Photo / Marilyn Mondroe Messes Up Rapper, Wale On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.