Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (59794 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
smh.
Give it a rest already!!!!! Y'all are just getting pitiful, seriously. It's not funny anymore. Now it's just petty and plain nonsensical. Until this blows over... this devil still remain saner than the other one
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Ojiofor: 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
nikky5:
There is a great fear in the PDP camp. Why are they after our general's disqualification? Why are they afraid of Buhari? What the the skeletons in Jonathan's cupboard that they are protecting? Can the court stop Buhari at this point? Will Nigeria remain the same if Buhari is disqualified? Are they not rather promoting the peoples General and attracting public symphatues? Light shall overcome darkness and who say that Jonathan is a christian?
Nigerians will like to know the truth if actually buharI have waec or not since he has refused to submit one as required by law.that' my friend is the beginning of CHANGE.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Oskilala: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
OLADD:

PDP is not afraid of Buhari but are concerned about what his personality portends for this generation and the coming one. Virtually everything about Buhari represents darkness.

And nigeria will never see darkness, GOD bless us all. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by techlegs: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
The certificate issue and supposedly forged result will be buhari's & APCs undoing. Unfortunately his party thinks they can bamboozle NIGERIANS by telling us he had contested several time and it wasn't an issue. APC is like trying to tell NIGERIANS that a man who is arrested for armed robbery should be left off the hook simply because he had successfully been involved in several armed robbery in the past and was never caught.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
The Court will rule on Buhari's eligibility on Feb 9, according to "The Cable".

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by techlegs: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
These issues shows that if Buhari wins, he will never be just in his judgement, there will not be equity, no freedom of speech, not being able to prove his result shows that he can't really deliver what he is promising, he wouldn't be able to fight corruption as he claims because his result issue is shrouded in mystery and it portends danger for a man who seeks to lead over 170 million Nigerians. Anyone coming to equity must come with clean hands. Apparently Buhari is not clean and should stop seeing himself as the only clean man in Nigeria as he is currently being packaged, paraded and sold to NIGERIANS.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Millionjazz(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
hahahaha...

#chai! Buhari THE Magician

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by abubkhr: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Why the fear now? PDP all is well? Or you already sense defeat ne?
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Tranquill: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
dre11:

This is what we did expect them to do and not going round the web and news stream shouting the certificate issue.

This case to me is dead on arrival
Because when I think of Salisu Buhari case, I known this is just chids play..... Because the university Salisu claimed to have gone deny his claim even before he was asked for his certificate, since Cambridge didn't deny that Buhari did not partake in the exams...... Am confident that this is just a wild goose chase

You are wrong bro. The main fact that earned Salisu Buhari a conviction was because he lied in an affidavit claiming a false age. His fake certificate was an additional crime.

Muhammadu Buhari lied in an affidavit that his WASC certificate was with the army even when he knew he never submitted one but a recommendation letter from his principal stating that HE WILL PASS HIS WASC when he was joining the army.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Lagusta(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Frenzydili:
lagusta,why do u always insult people.u should have used his name rather Dan calling him a cockroach.Abeg try amend ur ways biko.One love!

Haaaa, baby'm ooo!!! I didn't mean it that way.....

I mean, Nigerians would prefer voting for a cockroach than voting for jona-dog!!!

Buhari is my man, my mentor, he is mine!!!! MY PRECIOUS!!!!

#SAI BUHARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Tranquill: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
jobakademy:

if so, better for apc to replace him now

It is too late to replace him the deadline has passed. They can only wait till 2019 to present a qualified candidate without any blemish.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by major466(m): 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Oduduwaboy:
GEJ can not face the wind of CHANGE, thus the resort to backdoor tactics...PDP can not succeed in this. IMPOSSIBLE!

Hmmm...i can sense the Endgame for Nigeria predicted by the motherfvcking CIA; those guys are geniuses!

We would rather go to war than spend another fruitless 4 years under Patience Jonathan!
You mean APC will triple the violence of Boko Haram if Buhari is disqualified from running So much for Progressives sad

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by snthesis(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
babasanti:
I bet u even tinubu will use it against buhari if he wins to impeach him n put his boy boy osibanjo there . Shine you eyes I read political science and history for school.
wont be surprised - guess thats why tinubu was crying to be vice president; and he soldout wen he didnt get it,
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Uncletony(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Buhari na only u waka come?!..fake cert. Religious bigotry,..forgery, pegury, too old,.coup plotter, corruption in NNPC..etc etc!..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by justme002: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Am sure all the APC e-warriors can have a lot to sweat ova now..yes we need change,but the change we want isn't from a liar and one who has no respect for democracy!!..what are we even talking abt here,APC beta go and cultivate ur candidate's cert from where u all buried it oo,before all the buckets in d market won't contain ur tears,come feb 14th!!
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by maureen546: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
I said it,buhari poll over so that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will take over till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by maureen546: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
APC will cry like a baby after this election if u believe say yes ooooh,

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Jesusloveyou: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Tranquill:

It is too late to replace him the deadline has passed. They can only wait till 2019 to present a qualified candidate without any blemish.
u saTANiod are just happy for a 'no case' this same way i told u guys,that tambuwal wil remain d speaker, this issue of certificate has not even started,firstly d composition of d judges wil reach supreme court,before d case wil be determine to be stroke out.u saTANiod should get ur head examine.for now is febuhari 14.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by danielmichael(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
GARRIx7:
They have gone to court..

They should REMAIN there till Buhari is sworn in on May 29, 2015.

Sai Buhari

#Ihavedecided
In yur fadas dream?
In yur modas dream?
Or in yur dream??
Which one??
Idi0t
Abeg GEJ till dis guy penis is cutoff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
jorlons:
When he is disqualified let us know but for now keep your water closet shut and don't make me expose your...........

Pls don't make me repeat myself.

Now I'm gonna sound it out for you to grab.

SAAAIIIIII BUUUUHHHAAAARIIIIIIIII

Na waoooo
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Remarkable: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
sammyj:
whether PDP and the clueless one likes it or not and going further to employ the services of the entire lawyers and SAN across the nation from restraining our beloved distinguished general from contesting after trying all possible propaganda will not stand and stop the good loving Nigerians from the Change we desire come FeBuhari 2015 and send out the Otuoke clueless one back to his Village come May 2015!!!

Lets still conduct a poll to see if this will drop General Buhari/ Prof Osubajo popularity by Clicking like for GMB

and share for GEJ.

Tell me, so if you preferred candidate happens not to meet the eligibility criteria as stipulated by the constitution, you will still want him to go ahead and possibly win?

Would you be quiet if the other candidate, say, did not meet the age requirement, (is 38, instead of 40 years old) - you don't think following the constitution matters?

I just want you to answer, so I can understand how your minds work when you say this Sai Buhari? or is it Fai Buhary? Fa bu hairy? Failed buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by jinielis: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by leofab(f): 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
drnairalov:
APC IS WINNING. NOTHING IS STOPPING US, BUHARI WILL BE DECLARED AS WINNER.
IDIOTS. DEM TRY RELIGION E NO WORK, CERTIFICATE E NO WORK, NOW NA DEBATE.....GMB MY PRESIDENT....
yes in kirikiri; pounding your a**s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Jesusloveyou: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Remarkable:

Tell me, so if you preferred candidate happens not to meet the eligibility criteria as stipulated by the constitution, you will still want him to go ahead and possibly win?

Would you be quiet if the other candidate, say, did not meet the age requirement, (is 38, instead of 40 years old) - you don't think following the constitution matters?

I just want you to answer, so I can understand how your minds work when you say this Sai Buhari? or is it Fai Buhary? Fa bu hairy? Failed buhari?
don't be confuse,d minimum requirement is in d constitution,1.if u have work at least 10yrs in public service,2.wasc or his equivalents(bsc,msc etc)don't worry d case is adjorn till june.
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Anas09: 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
The APC followers are still talking out of pride. They have said so many finx that they can't help but drawn with the man. Am happy for my APC friends here. They r all calm now. They r only interested in the goba elections. They say they don't have a presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by jinielis: 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
VOTE PDP
VOTE TRANSFORMATION
VOTE GEJ for a better tommorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by jinielis: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
PDP IS WINNING
GOODLUCK IS WINNING
IF GOD BE FOR US, WHO CAN BE AGAINST US?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by jinielis: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.
GEJ TILL 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by drnairalov: 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
leofab:

k
Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by babasanti: 12:00am On Feb 03, 2015
Solozzo:

In GMB's time u did not need o level to enter the army. Buhari has GCE with which he was admitted to do courses in Oldershott, UK. HE HAS MASTERS DEGREE FROM Pennsylvania, United States of America. Cambridge university London already confirmed Gmb has a certificate of GCE.

The case is dead on arrival when GMB shows his certificate in court. Only INEC can complain about uncompleted form. PDP stop disgracing yourselves, stop playing dirty politics. Keep your eye on the ball. You only making GMB more popularly.
all this kids that deal with I hear say without even checking records or facts. I don't think ur a grduate because if you are u will know that after your degree exams there is what you call clearnce , you produce original copies of waec/ssce before you are cleared for graduation. If you don't your degree will be stripped of if its discovered. You forged or don't possess ssce or waec

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by tolu4you: 12:46am On Feb 03, 2015
Noviolence2015:

Nigeria recycling military men since 1960s. Enough of these soldiers that think they own Nigeria.
#buhari #danjuma #ibb #obj •••• add your hash tags here

new hash tag should be enough of #recyclingofmilitarymen

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC by Tranquill: 12:57am On Feb 03, 2015
leofab:

Badt gal!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics) / APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.