Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? (2718 Views)

Where Did Tinubu Get The Money To Purchase His VP-CBT Private Jet ? / Buhari Did Not Visit Chibok - GMB Campaign Office / Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by famuchie: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
Please see picture from Adamawa?

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by Monimatic(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
El
Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by pacesetter939: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Op, every state now has their own traffic unit.

3 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
op is tinubu the owner of LASTMA? is Tinubu the governor of Lagos state?
Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
hmm that looks like Aregbesola's sharia police grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
kallmemrB:

Correction.. Tinubu is the owner of Lagos State grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by Firefire(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
voltron:

Maybe the guy no know ?

2 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
voltron:

you sold lagos to him abiii?
Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by Firefire(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
SW states resources expended on this failed project. embarassed

olohun lugo.

3 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by ikaboy: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
r
Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
[b] * Who, in 2003, said Muslims should only vote for Muslims? Buhari. Isn't that playing the RELIGIOUS card?

*Which tribe was the first to stone Jonathan? Buhari's Hausa/Fulani stock. Isn't that playing the ETHNIC/TRIBAL card?

*Which region shielded the Boko Haram sect in its early days (way before GEJ became president)? Buhari's Hausa/Fulani stock.

*Which region ,spurred on by GMB's inciting comments, targeted South-Easterners during the 2011 post-election violence? The North. Isn't that anti-nationalistic?

*Which region benefits more from the unfair quota system? Buhari's Fulani/Hausa stock.

Need I go on? We the youths of this era aren't apolitical like the youths of the previous one. We don't have short memories. We've experienced and read their well-documented evil deeds and we, collectively, reject them.

THEY RULED OVER MY GRANDPA, HE RECOUNTED THEIR EVIL DEEDS.

THEY RULED OVER MY DAD, HE RECOUNTED THEIR EVIL DEEDS.

BUT I'LL RECOUNT AND MAGNIFY THEIR EVIL DEEDS SO THEY CAN'T RULE OVER ME.

The internet and the PVC are my tools - I'll play my part. Want to join me? Take my hand. Let our voices be heard. [/b]

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by Caseless: 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
kallmemrB:
dont mind d op.
Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lol, probably their local police
Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by temitemi1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
kallmemrB:
you sold Lagos to him abiii?
Perhaps you need to confirm your fears..

During BRF 1st term, he faced a lot of challenges with his God-Father BAT.. it was claimed in certain quarters that asides from being high-handed. BAT was benefiting Nbillions from Lagos State every month .. this was from ABC Consortium (Tax Consultants) .Fashola was in an Ngigie Dilemma. while he sought to dilute and divest these huge sum going to his God-Father by contracting Lekki-Epe to Alpha-Beta and also paying the sum of N2billion monthly, Akinwunmi Ambode's office was busy siphoning another N2 billion to Tinubu's coffers. Fashola discovered this and threatened Ambode with a Sack and Public Scandal that will no doubt pinch Tinubu. it was this activity that brought notice to EFCC and caused the probe of Tinubu.. fortunately for BAT, Ambode picked the option of resigning - thereby freeing up N2billion for use in Lagos State. this is the same Akinwumi Ambode that will become Lagos State Governor once more.. grin grin grin grin grin and you tell me BAT does not own Lagos.. anyway what does it matter,, kill a couple of cows over a bowl of amala and the indigines are happy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by Rilwayne001: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
famuchie:
Please see picture from Adamawa?

cry and na person gave birth to u...Smh
Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
voltron:

Perhaps you need to confirm your fears..

During BRF 1st term, he faced a lot of challenges with his God-Father BAT.. it was claimed in certain quarters that asides from being high-handed. BAT was benefiting Nbillions from Lagos State every month .. this was from ABC Consortium (Tax Consultants) .Fashola was in an Ngigie Dilemma. while he sought to dilute and divest these huge sum going to his God-Father by contracting Lekki-Epe to Alpha-Beta and also paying the sum of N2billion monthly, Akinwunmi Ambode's office was busy siphoning another N2 billion to Tinubu's coffers. Fashola discovered this and threatened Ambode with a Sack and Public Scandal that will no doubt pinch Tinubu. it was this activity that brought notice to EFCC and caused the probe of Tinubu.. fortunately for BAT, Ambode picked the option of resigning - thereby freeing up N2billion for use in Lagos State. this is the same Akinwumi Ambode that will become Lagos State Governor once more.. grin grin grin grin grin and you tell me BAT does not own Lagos.. anyway what does it matter,, kill a couple of cows over a bowl of amala and the indigines are happy
with ur analysis and stats stated....it clearly means Jonathan is the owner of Nigeria
Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
kallmemrB:
with ur analysis and stats stated....it clearly means Jonathan is the owner of Nigeria

GEJ is a shareholder as with others milking Nigeria dry, Otedola, IBB, Danjuma, Tompolo, Dokubo, Military, North, Governors, Senators etc. but Tinubu is an Owner of Lagos we are simply contract staff

1 Like

Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by bakila: 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
That is Man O war mister OP abi you be village man.
Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by chamboy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[b] * Who, in 2003, said Muslims should only vote for Muslims? Buhari. Isn't that playing the RELIGIOUS card?

*Which tribe was the first to stone Jonathan? Buhari's Hausa/Fulani stock. Isn't that playing the ETHNIC/TRIBAL card?

*Which region shielded the Boko Haram sect in its early days (way before GEJ became president)? Buhari's Hausa/Fulani stock.

*Which region ,spurred on by GMB's inciting comments, targeted South-Easterners during the 2011 post-election violence? The North. Isn't that anti-nationalistic?

*Which region benefits more from the unfair quota system? Buhari's Fulani/Hausa stock.

Need I go on? We the youths of this era aren't apolitical like the youths of the previous one. We don't have short memories. We've experienced and read their well-documented evil deeds and we, collectively, reject them.

THEY RULED OVER MY GRANDPA, HE RECOUNTED THEIR EVIL DEEDS.

THEY RULED OVER MY DAD, HE RECOUNTED THEIR EVIL DEEDS.

BUT I'LL RECOUNT AND MAGNIFY THEIR EVIL DEEDS SO THEY CAN'T RULE OVER ME.

The internet and the PVC are my tools - I'll play my part. Want to join me? Take my hand. Let our voices be heard. [/b]
Ok mumu
Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by reborn1: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Firefire:
SW states resources expended on this failed project. embarassed

olohun lugo.

Be reasonable for once abeg.
Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by stigman(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
kallmemrB:

Yes na
Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by datmix(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Weed is bad for you health.....
Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by datmix(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Weed is bad for your health.....
Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by Bekwarra(m): 1:03am On Feb 03, 2015
Meanwhile a friend wrote on his FB wall............
I am not a fan nor supporter of Oga Jona(I have always
had this strong premonition that this man smacks of
doom for this country and my premonitions have been
confirmed) but I also take srious exceptions to the
unwitty insult that the APC is hurling at our
sensibilities. As much I totally support the decision of
the APC to boycott the debate organised by BON as
well as that organised by the NEDG on the ground that
the brains behind them have ulterior motives. Which
obviously or latently aare in favour of the PDP,I cannot
find any reason(I mean a reasonable one) to excuse
the party's decision to boycott the debate organised by
the trio of Channels TV,Arise TV,and the Newspapers
Practitioners Association of Nigeria(NPAN).Channels
TV is one of those media organisations that enjoy
much viewership and this is because of their fair
reportage of events on the political scene as well as the
poking cum piercing nature of their interviews.In fact,
Channels has been one of those media outfit that has
hit hard on Oga Jona.Arise TV is the online TV arm of
ThisDay Newspaper.The Newspaper has two regular
columnists who are no fan of GEJ-Segun Adeniyi(Media
aide to late Yar'adua) and Dele Momodu- and their
reportage of events is,by my standards,of international
media practices standard. In fact,sometimes I wonder
if the newspaper is not an avowed anti-Jonathan
platform.I may not be able to say much about NPAN
but even if given that NPAN is biased,it still remains
two to one. So,APC should forget that balderdash that it
is throwing around.I campaigned vigorously for the
General and even won my polling booth for him at the
2011 polls but that will not mean we should gloss over
the truth.GMB MUST DEBATE,if truly the APC are sure
of the stuff they sell.I am sure of what I sell,is the APC
sure too?
Re: Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? by bettercreature(m): 1:31am On Feb 03, 2015
kallmemrB:
Yes ofcourse,that's why we have been telling MBU to be very carefull

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Information: The Igbo And Lagos' Development- Swp Group / Plea To Oyo State Governor: 6 Months Salary / Buhari Finally Intervenes To Senate Dispute To Save Apc Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.