Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber (51227 Views)

10 Facts About Pretty Mike, The Man Who Goes About With Girls On A Leash / Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / Iyanya Dancing With The Ladies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by iiichidodo: 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
AriDsexy:

And Kanye west??
That one....**twirls right finger over right ear** Look at who he ended up with, kim kardashian,ray-j's leftovers,seriously??
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
brito:

So sorry ma'am , I will do that tomorrow.
I'm doing great and you?
Am good thanks

1 Like

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by iiichidodo: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
chigoizie7:

not all that glitters is gold, haven't you seen beauty without brains,respect,manner of approach etc, am not saying that amber is all that oooh, just that some girls are only good @ being beautiful nothing else, you wan chop beauty ni? fuuuuck sef dem no sabi
Are you sayin our Amber is without brains?... are you sh**ting me?!..
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by ehis05(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
brito:

Why are you pained? Go and suck your thumb if you don't have anything reasonable to do.

Cuz u spent d best part of ur life tryna get a topic posted on FP all 2 no avail so u have 2 stoop low 2 disregard dose whose topic was posted here....n ur small childish mind thinks if dis cud get on FP y nt myn I took yrs 2 construct....dats y am pained
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
ehis05:

Cuz u spent d best part of ur life tryna get a topic posted on FP all 2 no avail so u have 2 stoop low 2 disregard dose whose topic was posted here....n ur small childish mind thinks if dis cud get on FP y nt myn I took yrs 2 construct....dats y am pained

it seem your life depends on nl and it FP, oh you re the op, this post is rubbish.
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Blackchampion:
Land 4 rent

Pls what's d name of Ur font
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by ehis05(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
brito:

it seem your life depends on nl and it FP, oh you re the op, this post is rubbish.

lipsrsealed
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by MrDoGood(m): 2:24am On Feb 03, 2015
krall:
immorality of the highest order.
Oga go to church.
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by hedges007(m): 2:48am On Feb 03, 2015
wetin concern Onyeka Onwenu with Brizillian hair? wetin concern us concern Amber Rose? mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by tomiobj(m): 5:30am On Feb 03, 2015
Kennywills7:
This must b a compliment to d nigerian girls

At least she praise dem unlike dat one call KIM K
. Bruv. That was proved to be. Fake /phhootoshopped
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Blackchampion(m): 5:53am On Feb 03, 2015
Sircomeference:

Pls what's d name of Ur font
"Tweed" from ifont
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 03, 2015
Ugly stage! The South African house party is even better. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by aktolly54(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2015
iiichidodo:
Wiz Khalifa must have been high breaking up with this damsel..
she filed divorce accused him of cheating
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by chigoizie7(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2015
iiichidodo:
Are you sayin our Amber is without brains?... are you sh**ting me?!..

were u wan make i shiiiit u? ur head or inside ur mouth? believe me, my shiiit is delicious
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Speakdatruth: 11:29am On Feb 03, 2015
Abduletudaye:
The only muscle she has is in her yan.sh... When u say twerk it: you will see magic.. Lol.. tongue
lol. crazy

1 Like

Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Abduletudaye(m): 11:42am On Feb 03, 2015
Speakdatruth:
lol. crazy

Yesh na.. grin
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by lovely17(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
big big big irony
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by hizaya61(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Forumspotz:
Amber Rose must have enjoyed herself during her trip to Nigeria for D’banj’s 10th anniversary kickoff party and while she hasn’t had time for social media on her visit, she shared a tweet that’s got people buzzing.

The model and video vixen shared: ‘Dancing with Girls from Nigeria made me realize I really suck at dancing’.

Yesterday OAP Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi shared a clip of Amber Rose dancing ‘Shoki’, the new dance craze in Nigeria.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/02/02/amber-rose-tweets-dancing-with-girls-from-nigeria-made-me-realize-i-really-suck-at-dancing/

Who is Amber rose ?
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by hizaya61(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Forumspotz:
Amber Rose must have enjoyed herself during her trip to Nigeria for D’banj’s 10th anniversary kickoff party and while she hasn’t had time for social media on her visit, she shared a tweet that’s got people buzzing.

The model and video vixen shared: ‘Dancing with Girls from Nigeria made me realize I really suck at dancing’.

Yesterday OAP Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi shared a clip of Amber Rose dancing ‘Shoki’, the new dance craze in Nigeria.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/02/02/amber-rose-tweets-dancing-with-girls-from-nigeria-made-me-realize-i-really-suck-at-dancing/

Who's Amber rose ?
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by adolphusberit(m): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Same dress since she come 9ja .
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
I know those Nigerian girls will be sweating like they were in desert heat in the dirty environment. I have always complained about the ugly environment and nothing is done to fix it. That is a big shame on all of us in the 21st century! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by TrishaP(f): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
ikp4succes:
Why is dis making front page ? tongue tongue
grin
Re: Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber by damayfoli: 6:15am On Dec 27, 2021
This is easy to learn. There is a special dance school https://www.quicksteps.com.au/ at adelaide. I have been attending this school for several years now and I really like it. They have a very cool dance class, there is a very comfortable environment that allows learning to dance with a special passion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ikubese Shares Unclad Photo Of Him In Bed To Celebrate Xmas / Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Bleaching / Yemi Alade In N2.5m Dress To BET Awards (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.