Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) (26635 Views)

Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by kuzee(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
If you think Gej gonna win hit like

if you think Gej gonna lose hit share ..

i like for me even though he is the mad madder maddest man on a eafth

at the end Gej will win

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by jude33084(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
Suicide bomber blew up herself minutes after GEJ convoy drove away shocked
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by Elan83(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
Wot of d bomb blast there?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by Redoil: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Collynzo419:

Nice story, hope it works well for you bro
in every succesful business there are always some sad stories to tell

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
lilbazy:
At the end of everything gej 'll be declared the winner...APC 'll go to court 204times...Amaechi will continue ranting about but by september you won't hear about him again...buhari will no longer participate in politics...tinubu 'll continue ruling lagos...osinbanjo 'll continue with his profession and nigeria will once again be at peace!

so, for your eyes, we are at peace now?
we will once again return to peace my as.s ...
Actually it is interesting that you would mention that, since the ongoing crisis in the country does not affect you, your close friends or immediate family members .... (yet)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by manmustwac(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
There has been a bomb blast in gombe just after goodluck left a female suicide bomber blew herself up in a car killing 3 people and injuring 18 minutes after goodluck left http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-31099348
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Avedon:
Massive indeed..!!!

I really pity the situation GEJ find himself because in the strict sense, GEJ is not a bad person as alleged by many, he's just ineptitude and lack charisma to lead.

Some people are born to lead while some are born to follow. GEJ find himself in leadership position by chance, but the truth is that GEJ belongs to the group of followers.

GEJ can't give what he don't have because he has given his all.

Buhari belongs to the leadership category in as much as he's not educated and eloquent like GEJ, but he possess the qualities of a leader. Those criticizing him should observe him closely and they'll notice the manifestation of leadership written all over him.

Use ur grammatical expressions to express to ppl that failbuhari is teaching individuals to learn how to forge certificate in order to corupt Nigeria,
Millitary thoughts has nothing to do with democratic thought.
I encourage you to vote nd support GEJ cos He has a better vision for these great Nation..
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by stildude(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
You are wrong my friend. GEJ is our first true servant leader. He is a very humble man unlike ur Buhari that doesn't care as much as remove his hat while entering a church a conduct many muslims could kill for if the table were reversed. Some people have argued that Nigerians as a people are not ripe for democratic governance. Like the children of Israel who left slavery behind in Egypt but did not let go mentally. That's why many Nigerians are crying for an iron fisted dictator who will flog them to follow queue system and possess their house forcefully without compensation if the govt needs it. No I don't pity My president. I pity Nigerians. Like the children of Israel demanded a king to rule over them even when God said it wasn't necessary. Later the regretted it after kings took their wives and possessions by force. Nigerians are not still free from cruelty of dictorial rule and pseudo dictatorship of the likes of obasanjo who can will the nation's wealth to both cronies as in oil wells as well as oil rich land to other govt without Nigerians batting as much as an eyelid. My friends you should feel sorry for yourself. God bless Goodluck! God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by killuminati(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
In fact, it is very masssssssive.
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bifwoli:

Huh,the person accusing GEJ can't even write proper grammar-whats more inept than that? (you substituted an adjective for a noun)

Lack of charisma is not in itself a handicap.Some of the most visionary folks also lacked charisma-its ideas,vision and focus that matters most and not just empty charm.

Every management textbook lists charisma as one of the essential leadership qualities. Every respected world leader is charismatic.
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by olas24u(f): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
People are just deceiving this guy everyday!
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Avedon:
Massive indeed..!!!

I really pity the situation GEJ find himself because in the strict sense, GEJ is not a bad person as alleged by many, he's just inept and lack charisma to lead.

Some people are born to lead while some are born to follow. GEJ find himself in leadership position by chance, but the truth is that GEJ belongs to the group of followers.

Buhari belongs to the leadership category in as much as he's not educated and eloquent like GEJ, but he possess the qualities of a leader. Those criticizing him should observe him closely and they'll notice the manifestation of leadership written all over him.

My first "like" or approval from the other side....
You nailed it right
I really don't trust Buhari - I wish we had another candidate from the opposition , am so sure that even GEJ will step down

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by Pebcak: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
# Change

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Collynzo419:

It represents 19th of April- 19/4

Can you tell me the story behind your moniker?

Or 41st of september grin
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by apcmustwin(f): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
if u look at PDP crowd, u will always see they are colourful and orderly which only means they belong to different organization mobilized with money for vote. But check out Buhari's crowd and you will see they are ordinary people in awe of the peoples general
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by anonimi: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
olas24u:
People are just deceiving this guy everyday!

We know the Jagbajantis Thief'nuibu cabal that we are deceiving.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1963832_thiefnubu1_jpeg3c45ed97d97f0aa45a60e01621ec3acd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by ssammy: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Avedon:
Massive indeed..!!!

I really pity the situation GEJ find himself because in the strict sense, GEJ is not a bad person as alleged by many, he's just inept and lack charisma to lead.

Lie! Lie!! Lie!!! U make me laugh. U should be a comedian "Buhari belongs to the leadership category INDEED" keep deceiving urself.
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by techlegs: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
jude33084:
Suicide bomber blew up herself minutes after GEJ convoy drove away shocked

I think this is the reason why supporters don't flood GEJs campaign rally. The ballot is secret and sacred, everyone will express his or her opinion via the polls and we will know who wins. It's not about having massive violent crowd chant some weird words, but about the heart which will be expressed come 14th Feb. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by blackfase(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
I concur with you in most part but for the loving sake of Abraham, please retract that bit that purports Jonathan as eloquent. Say what? shocked angry

Avedon:
Massive indeed..!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by baddoentworld: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Really ....
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by olas24u(f): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
anonimi:

We know the Jagbajantis Thief'nuibu cabal that we are deceiving.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1963832_thiefnubu1_jpeg3c45ed97d97f0aa45a60e01621ec3acd

So you want to compare Tinubu and GEJ?
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by Francon(f): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
#ihavedecided

To follow GEJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by OLADD: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
Avedon:
Massive indeed..!!!

What a beautiful nonsense! Some people are just incurably daft. How can someone sit down to type this poo?
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by hensben(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
mrofficial:
I think I need my glasses in order to see the massive crowd. PDP and lies grin. Yeye dey smell. lipsrsealed

Below picture is what should be referred to as massive.

(APC presidential rally in Adamawa today)
This is the common masses suffering from the ineptitude of the present government led by GEJ, they want change unlike those rented crowd I am seeing up there.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by nyerem(f): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Jona

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by maduxs: 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Massive or no massive power will do the rest.Nigeria is running one party system at the center
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by clemzo1233(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
lilbazy:
At the end of everything gej 'll be declared the winner...APC 'll go to court 204times...Amaechi will continue ranting about but by september you won't hear about him again...buhari will no longer participate in politics...tinubu 'll continue ruling lagos...osinbanjo 'll continue with his profession and nigeria will once again be at peace!
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by BashirAhmad1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Another part from GEJ visit to Gomber.

Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by mrofficial(m): 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
hensben:
This is the common masses suffering from the ineptitude of the present government led by GEJ, they want change unlike those rented crowd I am seeing up there.

PDP and lies. Some Nigerians cannot be redeemed because they are blinded by ethnicity and religion.
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by mrofficial(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
BashirAhmad1:
Another part from GEJ visit to Gomber.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Always colourful. GEJ must be preparing for Otuoke, I swear.
Re: Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos) by hensben(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
mrofficial:

PDP and lies. Some Nigerians cannot be redeemed because they are blinded by ethnicity and religion.
Yeah that's has been our problem, it's the one of the major reason we are in this mess called country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Arrive Senate For Their Screening Today / Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel / "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.