Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Is The Price Of Guipure Lace In Lagos? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is The Price Of Guipure Lace In Lagos? (4909 Views)

Perfect Lace Aso Ebi Styles For Wedding Guests / Lovely And Beautiful Lace Styles For Good Looking Ladies / Wow! Men Now Wear Lace Wigs Too (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Price Of Guipure Lace In Lagos? by inie4u: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
I live in Abuja and plan to travel to Lagos to buy guipure lace in wholesale. Pls anyone that has an idea how much they are sold in Balogun market or any other market where i can get it cheaper should help out a sister. The pictures I attached are samples of guipure lace

Re: What Is The Price Of Guipure Lace In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Brito are you upset? Don't be annoyed.
Re: What Is The Price Of Guipure Lace In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Generals02:

Yes I am, even walls have ears and eyes. Don't talk to people anyhow cos you don't know them. There are people that knows me in person here. pls I mayb joking but don't cross the boundary. Peace
Re: What Is The Price Of Guipure Lace In Lagos? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
Generals02:

I'm in a different territory, what am I doing here?
Re: What Is The Price Of Guipure Lace In Lagos? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
brito:

Yes I am, even walls have ears and eyes. Don't talk to people anyhow cos you don't know them. There are people that knows me in person here. pls I mayb joking but don't cross the boundary. Peace

Noted.
Re: What Is The Price Of Guipure Lace In Lagos? by inie4u: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
The comments am seeing here are obviously for another post. Anyone with info as regards this topic pls

(1) (Reply)

Which Soap Is The Best For You? Pls Tell Us / Pls Who Have Used "ASANTEE HONEY&PAPAYA SOAP" / Best Of Latest Ankara Short Gown Styles For Women:100 Styles Of Designs To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.