Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? (2006 Views)

I Collected My PVC To Vote For Buhari / Glory Be To God. I Finally Got My PVC Today. Now I Can Vote / Can I Vote Anywhere With My Pvc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
I didn't vote in 2011,so after seeing d propaganda by Apc and their desperation for Power,I had to get my PVC so I can vote for GEJ to complete his transformation agenda till 2019.This country is for all of us,nobody has a birthright to rule others!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by Bevista: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I didn't vote in 2011,so after seeing d propaganda by Apc and their desperation for Power,I had to get my PVC so I can vote for GEJ to complete is transformation agenda till 2019.This country is for all of us,nobody has a birthright to rule others!
No. Somebody has the birthright to rule others, and his name is Jonathan.

For the record, it's not about whether anybody has the right to rule others, it's about Nigerians having the right to vote out a non performing government.

#SaiBuhari

6 Likes

Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by sammieblaize: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I didn't vote in 2011,so after seeing d propaganda by Apc and their desperation for Power,I had to get my PVC so I can vote for GEJ to complete is transformation agenda till 2019.This country is for all of us,nobody has a birthright to rule others!
. Bros nawa o sha hope u kno it was pdp that started the propaganda ish...all is well

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by emiye(m): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
@ op, it is good you got your PVC, put your vote where your mouth is. Your decision today will influence your next generation, so ensure you make the right decision devoid of sentiments
Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by FKO81(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
God bless you.
Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by argon500: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Please don't waste your vote cos the clueless have no place to go pass Otuoke.. No vacancy in Aso rock
Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by obontami: 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
If you're
voting remember thisfactors;1. The chibok
Girls2. NNPC Scam3. Police pension fund4.
Missing 20Billion5. $9million Arms deal6.
Bomb Blasts7. Immigration job scam8.
Petroleum pump price9. Devaluation of
Naira10. Oil theft11. Power outage12. Selling
of Nepa13. Selling of Refineries14.
Skyrocketed Nepa Bills15. ASUU & poly
Strike16. Doctors Strike17. National Assembly
tragedy. 18.Stella's oduah Aviation Scam.
19.Kerosene subsidy -------------- TheyDidn't
Raise 20Billion for Ebola,They Didn't Raise
21Billion fordilapidated hospitals, They
Did'traise 21Billion for MilitaryWeapons
against Boko Haram,They Didn't raise
21Billion forflood Victims, They Didn't
raise21Billion for children dying ofVaccine
preventable disease, Theydidn't raise
21Billion for thehomeless. BUT they all
gatheredto raise 21Billion for another 4Years
of INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY,CORRUPTION, AND
BADGOVERNANCE. VoteGMB VoteAPC

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by juman(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
President jonathan performance does not deserves another term.

Enough of pdp bad governance. 16 years of nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
obontami:
If you're
voting remember thisfactors;1. The chibok
Girls2. NNPC Scam3. Police pension fund4.
Missing 20Billion5. $9million Arms deal6.
Bomb Blasts7. Immigration job scam8.
Petroleum pump price9. Devaluation of
Naira10. Oil theft11. Power outage12. Selling
of Nepa13. Selling of Refineries14.
Skyrocketed Nepa Bills15. ASUU & poly
Strike16. Doctors Strike17. National Assembly
tragedy. 18.Stella's oduah Aviation Scam.
19.Kerosene subsidy -------------- TheyDidn't
Raise 20Billion for Ebola,They Didn't Raise
21Billion fordilapidated hospitals, They
Did'traise 21Billion for MilitaryWeapons
against Boko Haram,They Didn't raise
21Billion forflood Victims, They Didn't
raise21Billion for children dying ofVaccine
preventable disease, Theydidn't raise
21Billion for thehomeless. BUT they all
gatheredto raise 21Billion for another 4Years
of INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY,CORRUPTION, AND
BADGOVERNANCE.
Story,what has d Apc done differently apart from receiving defecting Pdp members?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
juman:
President jonathan performance does not deserves another term.

Enough of pdp bad governance. 16 years of nonsense.
The Pdp bad governance was mostly with Obj and he is now supporting Apc cos GEJ refused to be used by him

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by juman(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The Pdp bad governance was mostly with Obj and he is now supporting Apc cos GEJ refused to be used by him

President jonathan performance is also not good.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by egift(m): 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Story,what has d Apc done differently apart from receiving defecting Pdp members?

Nigerians are uniting for Change. The deplorable conditions of our nation is unacceptable. If you expect Aliens from Mars to come and make up the membership of APC, then you have bigger challenge than you are aware.

Change is here to stay! Sai Buhari.
Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by olaboy001(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I didn't vote in 2011,so after seeing d propaganda by Apc and their desperation for Power,I had to get my PVC so I can vote for GEJ to complete his transformation agenda till 2019.This country is for all of us,nobody has a birthright to rule others!
Nigeria deserves change, LET'S BRING IN CHANGE. #nomoreGEJ #timeforchange #Nigerianotworking.
Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
egift:

Nigerians are uniting for Change. The deplorable conditions of our nation is unacceptable. If you expect Aliens from Mars to come and make up the membership of APC, then you have bigger challenge than you are aware.

Change is here to stay! Sai Buhari.
Change exactly from what to what,from Pdp to Apc,just change of party,you guys are clowns!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
olaboy001:

Nigeria deserves change, LET'S BRING IN CHANGE. #nomoreGEJ #timeforchange #Nigerianotworking.
Change from what to what,Lagos state needs Change too

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by iiichidodo: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
My guy,we are elated that you along with thousands here in NL now see what we have been saying for so long...forget the change they keep shouting,the APC is never about you but their pockets,the oil blocs and a return to the archaic days of north.Why do you think the spectre of Boko Haram keeps increasing,the bomb blasts and the shouts of genocide whenever GEJ tries to resolve the problem?? Its a grand conspiracy to scam gullible voters, with intimidation,propaganda and most times black mail...national census 2016....the oil bloc owned by these northern folks expire 2017...do the maths. The good fate of our great country lies in your vote for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by olaboy001(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Change from what to what,Lagos state needs Change too
I didn't mention lagos, I only care about Nigeria..
Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by egift(m): 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Change exactly from what to what,from Pdp to Apc,just change of party,you guys are clowns!

Same trade mark with every TANiod. First you pretend to be a new voter seeking direction. Next you are up in arms with your bitterness.

Fact remains, Nigeria is in a deplorable state. Jonathan has been running things the worst he can. Come February 14th, Nigerians will be electing a new President. And Buhari will sanitize the polity and start the effort of protect, empowering and leading Nigeria the way it should.

The best you can do for Jonathan now is grab your share of his Loot and help him in packing his load. Time is up.
Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Welcome, fellow Democrat smiley

"Change" like the Fraudshola's been serving Lagos? Worse is peeps mistaking Federal Government projects to State's. You see dusty untarred roads and you wonder where your monthly tax goes to. Na revenue dem dey after, nothing else undecided
Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2015
Can't wait for FEB14,GEJ be my Val!

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by jars9: 10:27am On Feb 03, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by egift(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2015
Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2015
Hahahaha! You look Smart but I doubt if it applies to your intellect.

jars9:
Ok
Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by Missy89(f): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2015
undecided

Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by jars9: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2015
Buhari campaign after loosing election that led to the killing of our youth corpers in the north would you trust such a man with younlife knowing he lost the elction but decided to cause mayhem through his utterances, he ban nan and other unions

Re: I Just Got My PVC Today,and My Vote Is For ????? by jars9: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious. Governor Fayose Shouldn't See This O...choi! / For 5 Days Jonathan Did Not Know Morocco Had Withdrawn Her Ambassador - Soyinka / This Yam, This Goat, This Country; PWC And NNPC – Part 1 By Feyi Fawehinmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.