Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] (50384 Views)

Laura Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Tiwa Savage Dancing To The Return Of MMM / Susan Peters Debuts Baby Bump At The 2016 AMVCA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] by Moz22: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
queen of twerk or u did see what she called u?
AmberQueen:

The same way e take concern u small papa....
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Moz22:
queen of twerk or u did see what she called u?

cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] by obosirow: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tiwa doesn't realize that if GMB becomes president, that she will no longer be able to showcase herself and make money like she is now...Sharia!
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] by Deefuray(f): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
terza:
u've got nice eyes grin kiss
shocked I can't believe this is coming from a girl
Gracias babe
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] by twerkjack: 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
SOMEONE PLS TELL DAT REKADO GUY DAT TROUSERS ARE MEANT TO BE HELD BY THE WAIST NOT YANSH NA..........HE SEEMS TO STRUGGLING WITH DRESSING UP undecided SERIOUSLY HOW LONG AGO WAS SAGGING REIGNING
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] by buchichukwu69: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
[size=25pt]APC swag![/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
It was dorobucci
you can see the whole mavins crew there.
it was a special request for fashola.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 04, 2015
Missmossy:
Tiwa Savage is at it again grin

I honestly do not know why someone would hear the songs, "Love me love me love me (I think) and Eminado and dislike this Tiwa
I love her
Something sonorously sad but in a good way with her voice
I like her

Well that kele kele song almost put me off her
I found the song annoying
But then, it may be a particular Big Brother African Vina that spoilt that song forever for me....

Or maybe it is the song itself
I dunno
I think it was Vina in fact

Okay....I will shut up now
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 04, 2015
Bridgetown:

When she miscarriage now dem go say na gods. If you cannot respect yourself at least respect the unborn child.

Sweet Lawd!
She will be fine
Thanks for caring
lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] by Missmossy(f): 8:06am On Feb 04, 2015
milychocs:

I honestly do not know why someone would hear the songs, "Love me love me love me (I think) and Eminado and dislike this Tiwa
I love her
Something sonorously sad but in a good way with her voice
I like her

Well that kele kele song almost put me off her
I found the song annoying
But then, it may be a particular Big Brother African Vina that spoilt that song forever for me....

Or maybe it is the song itself
I dunno
I think it was Vina in fact

Okay....I will shut up now
That's Tiwa for us grin we just love her despite all. I love her new song 'My Darling' and the one Waje featured her on-'Onye ' they are both wonderful cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Missmossy:

That's Tiwa for us grin we just love her despite all. I love her new song 'My Darling' and the one Waje featured her on-'Onye ' they are both wonderful cool

smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] by suzelle: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
Need a very good paying part time job, register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle its easy, free and fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview / Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine / Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.