Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP (2180 Views)

Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / EFCC Probing Jonathan, We Will Invite Him To Respond To Our Evidences – Magu / THE TSUNAMI- LRNZH Responds As Promised to agaba123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by agabaI23(m): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
I have been begging LRNZH to reply this since last month but he has refused to answer me. Can his brothers help him out?

LRNZH:
I would rather be 'silly and childish' than support PDP/GEJ

GEJ has no thesis and he falsified his age.

[b]GEJ's thesis is with the Uniport. Nobody has gone to uniport library to ask for his thesis without getting it. It is available on request so go ask for it. It is not like WAEC certificate which will require Buhari's permision for it to be released. Buhari has no certificate and she got into the army through back door. Tell him to show his certificate
$20Billion is still missing while the forensic audit report has dissappeared with NOI.
N25 B stolen from PTF in the 90's has not been recovered. $2.8b which got missing when the dollar was inferior to the naira has not been seen till date.
It is not late to ask for the forensic audit. You have the benefit of the FOI bill signed into law by the president. Use it.

GEJ admitted to non performance in the South South. Not even East-West road was completed.
He admitted to not being parochial with respect to distribution of wealth. If he had faced south-south alone, you would be the one to complain.
He did not fail in his duty, he failed to fulfill their expectation as their son but GEJ is the president of Nigeria and not of South South.
PEJ asked Igbos to vote for GEJ because he is their inlaw. Thatsall.
Buhari asked moslems to vote for those who will protect their fate and that's all.
Electricity tarrif keeps increasing but MW keeps dropping. America no know this one o...
Osibanjo in his chat with Channels said that the tarrif at the moment is low and that makes it impossible to attract investors into the gas infrastructure sector. There is need to increase the tarrif so what's your point?

BTW, your agents continuously vandalise the gas infrastructure so that you will use electricity as a campaign song. Your candidate was the in charge when we had about 100 million people but he did nothing close to what GEJ has done. He has resurrected 30 year old mambilla hydro power power plant and zungeru power plants respectively. One has been tidied and awarded and the other will be awarded soon. Your principal did not know what it meant.(See attached) Rather he canceled lagos rail project because he did not want to borrow. Look at where Lagos is today because someone who could not think critical did not know that all business men borrow.

Over 200 Chibok Girls that GEJ doesn't give a damn about are lost
This is like telling a woman who is looking for her kidnapped daughter that she is does not care. Very unfair!

Chad is roaming in Nigeria territory doing Nigeria Army job without permission
I wish to know how you got to know they have no permission. Looks like you did not hear about the multinational force meant to tackle bokoharam? Has anyone told you it has been an illegal incursion?

Since subsidy riots of 2012, GEJ's promised refineries are still a pipe dream
The original builders were invited to do turn around maintenance and they declined and referred Nigeria to another company who refused to guarantee that the refineries will work full capacity and for a how long.

The federal government decided to rely on home trained engineers who have started working the refineries (Channels interview)

I hope you know Buhari in March 1984 signed a pact with Petrobras that saw the exportation of crude for external refining and subsequent importation. And for you info, he built no refinery.

You failed to tell us about the number of roads that has been completed with 41% of the subsidy money accruing to the federal government.
When GEJ came, only 5000 km out of 35 000 km federal was motorable. Today, additional 25 000 has been built. You feel it and you know it is true. You have railways working again. Some of the roads that has not been completed like the Enugu-PH has been covered by a rail line that collects only N650 from Enugu for a 3 hours journey with enough leg rooms. GMB did none of those a period of 20 months in a miltary government that answereth to none. His words were laws. He had no house, senate or even journalists to deal with. What did he achieve? His 20 months is equivalent to more than 48 months of democratic government. tell me what he achieved? Doyin Okupe has a million for you if you can name 10. Remember, the naira was superior to the dollar then.

Naira has depreciated to over 210 to 1 Dollar and GEJ claims transformation agenda is working
Naira is depreciating because our economy is oil based and we have no control on oil price. GEJ has done much to diversify and we all know about it. The agric sector comes to mind. The automobile policy etc.

I hope you know the that 70000 graduates were without job when the naira was superior to the dollar, when our population was about 100 million. Buhari had no idea what to do with a strong naira.
His physical fiscal policy resulted to 17 % depreciation of the naira. For your information, exchange rate was 76k to $1 when he took over and it
crashed to 89k to $1 when he was overthrown. His do before you think attitude led him to put tight control on the availability of forex resulting in huge volumes of naira chasing after the unavailable dollar. Economics in the central bank would make the dollar available to stabilize the naira. Buhari has not got it.
The 2nd Niger bridge cost was inflated by a factor of 3 and they will toll Ndigbo to pay for this scam
Fashiola built a kilometer of road at the cost of N2b and you said nothing and he tolled it. When you tried to talk he used force on you. Why is it a crime now to toll a bridge? Because GEJ is involved. Tell me how the cost is inflated anyway.

Abeg I be TaTa.
That is exactly what you are.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by falconey(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Let me help him.....take your craps and shove it up your ***!!!!

12 Likes

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by agabaI23(m): 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
falconey:
Let me help him.....take your craps and shove it up your ***!!!!
Come on! Progressives are supposed to be civil na?
I was just responding to his list of sins.

Alright now baby girl try again, you might get it this time wink

13 Likes

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by chronique(m): 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Interesting...
Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by agabaI23(m): 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
africanqueen111 Louislewis, Juliaann, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, Mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, customized13
Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Phockphockman, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, firefire, Descartes, Mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine

berem, obiagelli, theV0ice, LRNZH grin

2 Likes

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by ayukdaboss(m): 12:28am On Feb 03, 2015
N25 B stolen from PTF in the 90's has been recovered. $2.8b
which got missing when the dollar was inferior to the naira
has not been seen till date.
It is not late to ask for the forensic audit. You have the benefit
of the FOI bill signed into law by the president. Use it.
Bros no vex, how's this a response to the whereabouts of our 20 billion dollars? This is pathetic but hilarious grin

Nigerians voted GEJ into power in 2011 not Buhari. Imagine someone asking NOI, "where's our missing 20 billion dollars? " and she responds with " 2.8 billion dollars got missing under Buhari too", isn't that a shameful and embarrassing defence?

Going through your rebuttals, I see someone giving excuses for all GEJ's shortcomings and I'm not surprised. If a government can be so stupid to blame the opposition party for sometime now, accusing them of sponsoring Bokoharam without prosecuting them, then I expect nothing different from it's supporters.

7 Likes

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by decode55(m): 2:49am On Feb 03, 2015
OP, I'm afraid none of them would show up.

They'd avoid this thread just like their clueless leader boycotted the presidential debate.

Even if they show up, it would be to rain insults on you without countering your points logically.

Illiterates! cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by hyfr(m): 2:55am On Feb 03, 2015
They're busy in their HQ devising anothere propaganda

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by asadike(f): 5:07am On Feb 03, 2015
Agaba123,your head dey there. Ngwa yem five! Infact, one plate of ngwo ngwo isi ewu for u. Brb

3 Likes

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by tit(f): 5:19am On Feb 03, 2015
this lrnzh is unpatriotic and useless.
he was boasting about how boko haram will take over Maiduguri on sunday.
i know he hates President Jonathan but ask him if it is the president that is the soldier on guard in Maiduguri?
Because of his longer throat for money and power, he wants to kill all the people of Maiduguri!

Allah will deal with him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by agabaI23(m): 5:51am On Feb 03, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Bros no vex, how's this a response to the whereabouts of our 20 billion dollars? This is pathetic but hilarious grin

Nigerians voted GEJ into power in 2011 not Buhari. Imagine someone asking NOI, "where's our missing 20 billion dollars? " and she responds with " 2.8 billion dollars got missing under Buhari too", isn't that a shameful and embarrassing defence?
I will tell you how it is a defence if you could not reason that out.

You are asking for change because money allegedly got missing. And the best option you could offer is someone under who larger amount developed wings twice. What kind of change is that?
And BTW, don't worry, the audit was submitted yesterday. You will see it.

Now you see it?

BTW was that all you saw in my response? You had no response bro, no offencewink

4 Likes

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by agabaI23(m): 5:52am On Feb 03, 2015
asadike:
Agaba123,your head dey there. Ngwa yem five! Infact, one plate of ngwo ngwo isi ewu for u. Brb
Nne Uche m di ya. Weta the Ngwoke ngwo sharpish :p

2 Likes

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by agabaI23(m): 5:53am On Feb 03, 2015
tit:
this lrnzh is unpatriotic and useless.
he was boasting about how boko haram will take over Maiduguri on sunday.
i know he hates President Jonathan but ask him if it is the president that is the soldier on guard in Maiduguri?
Because of his longer throat for money and power, he wants to kill all the people of Maiduguri!

Allah will deal with him.
I took him up on that on Sunday and he tried to explain out his wicked wish. God no go gree

3 Likes

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by agabaI23(m): 5:55am On Feb 03, 2015
Lalasticlala, lalastica, ishilove, seun
Front page please. I need response from LRNZH or his cotravellers.

2 Likes

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by asadike(f): 5:57am On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
Nne Uche m di ya. Weta the Ngwoke ngwo sharpish :p
lol grin

1 Like

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by Firefire(m): 6:14am On Feb 03, 2015
who is LRNZH ? Is he one of the lost friends to the voice of reason ?

Don't waste your time Op, once an individual have closed their mind and heart to see the goodness of the Lord in the administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan only a Miracle of Deliverance can set such fellow free.

In few days time, all the ragtag dancing in the night, day break is imminent.

Eyin alakisa Buhari to n jo loru, ile ti fee mo.

3 Likes

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by LRNZH(m): 6:36am On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
I have been begging LRNZH to reply this since last month but he has refused to answer me. Can his brothers help him out?

I am busy at the moment but you'll get a comprehensive response within the next 24 hrs.

STAY CALM AND WAIT FOR THE TSUNAMI.
grin cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by brownlord: 6:53am On Feb 03, 2015
LRNZH:

I am busy at the moment but you'll get a comprehensive response within the next 24 hrs.

grin cool

Are your PR professional team working on it? huh

Please also research how buhari intend to fight corruption with the likes of Tinubu, Obasanjo, atiku, seriaki, amaechi that all sponsored his re-election, i heard he is going to draw a line of corruption, please tell him he can't draw a line when obasanjo is still feeding fat in his ota farm, which he acquired with tax payers money, same with atiku etc.

Also when will the bank loan be paid and where is the money coming from?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by Mogidi: 7:06am On Feb 03, 2015
LRNZH:

grin cool

24hrs ke?

Make it a week.

3 Likes

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by MizMyColi(f): 7:28am On Feb 03, 2015
gringringringringringrin
Na wa o.

I just came here to like comments.
I just like at your moniker, I donate a like
cheesy
Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by jmaine: 7:31am On Feb 03, 2015
Agaba123 my very reliable man since yesterday grin

2 Likes

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by timawoku(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Going through your rebuttals, I see someone giving excuses for all GEJ's shortcomings and I'm not surprised. If a government can be so stupid to blame the opposition party for sometime now, accusing them of sponsoring Bokoharam without prosecuting them, then I expect nothing different from it's supporters.
chai my brother!

You shouldn't have wasted your time answering him!
Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by smartigo: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2015
This is gonna be interesting. grin.
Btw, your response to d missing money no carry weight at all. Answering a question with a question to justify your action(s).
Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by hazyfm1: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by ayukdaboss(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2015
smartigo:
Btw, your response to d missing money no carry weight at all. Answering a question with a question to justify your action(s).
You dey mind these PDP NL supporters? They're trying to force us into continuing an obviously failed government who has infact accepted that it's a failure. I no want any Transformation again abeg... grin
Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by agabaI23(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2015
smartigo:
Didn't justify that sir. I said if you are asking for change, it has to be real. Now the forensic audit is out it will be made public this week.
You will cease to talk about it

1 Like

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by agabaI23(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2015
hazyfm1:

If wishes were horses..

2 Likes

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by biafranqueen: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Mogidi:

24hrs ke?

Make it a week.
or more like 12 days grin

2 Likes

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by biafranqueen: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
ayukdaboss:

On the wild allegation of unremitted $20billion, the Committee (with APC members) in its findings declared that what is in dispute is the sum of $218, 069, 354 ( two hundred and eighteen million, sixty nine thousand and three hundred and thirty five us dollars only) from the Federation Account share of the Third Party Financing arrangement.

Another sum of US $ 447, 817, 884 being what it considers as outstanding Federation Account share from the US $ 6.815 billion liftings by NNPC on behalf of the NPDC, remains in dispute.

Also in dispute is the sum of US$262 million being expenses incurred by the NNPC in respect of Holding Strategic Stock Reserve, Pipeline maintenance and Management Cost/ Capital Expenditure.

The report surmised that based on the foregoing what is left unreconciled amounts is $928, 187, 238 (Nine hundred and Twenty Eight million, one hundred and eighty seven thousand, two hundred and thirty eight US dollars only) not the ignorantly repeated and widely acclaimed US $20 billion USD or the bogus USD 49.8 billion by the then CBN governor now Emir (wonder where he got the millions to secure that position wink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by ayukdaboss(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
biafranqueen:
On the other allegation of unremitted $20billion, the Committee in its findings declared that what is in dispute is the sum of $218, 069, 354 ( two hundred and eighteen million, sixty nine thousand and three hundred and thirty five us dollars only) being what it considers the Federation Account share of the Third Party Financing arrangement.

It also noted that another sum of US $ 447, 817, 884 being what it considers as outstanding Federation Account share from the US $ 6.815 billion liftings by NNPC on behalf of the NPDC, remains in dispute.

Also in dispute is the sum of US$262 million being expenses incurred by the NNPC in respect of Holding Strategic Stock Reserve, Pipeline maintenance and Management Cost/ Capital Expenditure.

The report surmised that based on the foregoing what is left unreconciled amounts to USD 928, 187, 238 (Nine hundred and Twenty Eight million, one hundred and eighty seven thousand, two hundred and thirty eight US dollars only) and not the widely acclaimed US $20 billion USD or the bogus USD 49.8 billion by the then CBN governor.
Really?? I'm busy now and I don't have time to review this. Is this from the Audit we've all been waiting for? How come NOI calculated hers some months ago and landed at 10.86 billion dollars? grin

Please let the report be released quick to the public so Soludo can scrutinize it. It's his response i'm waiting for.
Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by biafranqueen: 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
brownlord:

Are your PR professional team working on it? huh

Please also research how buhari intend to fight corruption with the likes of Tinubu, Obasanjo, atiku, seriaki, amaechi that all sponsored his re-election, i heard he is going to draw a line of corruption, please tell him he can't draw a line when obasanjo is still feeding fat in his ota farm, which he acquired with tax payers money, same with atiku etc.

Also when will the bank loan be paid and where is the money coming from?
They will just show you one model school worth 10 billion for Rotten Amaechi and a bunch of state/private/Tinubu housing projects by Fakeshola!
Feed the Nation turned to feed OBJ and this guy still have mouth and guts to try and run Nigeria through the back with APC....GMB/OBJ/IBB we need to take them to World court pronto!
Re: TELL LRNZH To Respond To This RESPONSE ASAP by biafranqueen: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Really?? I'm busy now and I don't have time to review this. Is this from the Audit we've all been waiting for? How come NOI calculated hers some months ago and landed at 10.86 billion dollars? grin

Please let the report be released quick to the public so Soludo can scrutinize it. It's his response i'm waiting for.
Soludo’s “F-grade” economy has witnessed an unprecedented growth rate of 7% give me a break! A man that sold his soul to collect money for Governorship race? So now you believe Sansui was lying when he said Soludo was the worst CBN Governor ever? grin You guys are pure comedy...
You have also passed your APC exam with Buhari here is your certificate print it out and hang it proudly!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu / Shot but didn't know / Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees On Ministerial List Begins Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.