Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,869 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state (1105 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by shigoslim(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bioreports learnt that 200 Apc member defected to PDP.
For more info check out the link below.

Source http://bioreports.net/news/200-apc-members-defect-to-pdp-in-osun/

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by Change2015(m): 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lol. Oh how desperate can you get?

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
200 Desperadoes? Why are they defecting?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by BrosPeter: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
They made a good choice.
Am sure they left APC because Buhari showcased his illiteracy by refusing to debate or showing his certificates,

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by crownprince102: 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
If 20,000 decamps....... Buhari will still win in osun.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by watchindelta(m): 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by lordcornel(m): 12:02am On Feb 03, 2015
Una dey practise prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by nzeadachie: 12:05am On Feb 03, 2015
WISE DECISION, THEY KNOW THAT BUHARI IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND APC IS LOSING IN COURT FOR THEIR STATE

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by BrosPeter: 12:10am On Feb 03, 2015
ClerverIy:

Yes some people are not Shameless like the ones we have in nairaland

They would all become jobless in less than two weeks. The 24hrs talk machine otherwise known as berem would soon be back to her sewing business. I'd really be happy when APC stop funding her internet presence.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by austinvsb1(m): 12:11am On Feb 03, 2015
No be only 200, na 2million. How low can you guys get??

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by bettercreature(m): 12:21am On Feb 03, 2015
Osun of all state,If you want to lie please dont use osun state

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by shigoslim(m): 12:26am On Feb 03, 2015
bettercreature:
Osun of all state,If you want to lie please dont use osun state

pls check out the link before u commets, thank u.
Re: Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by shigoslim(m): 12:29am On Feb 03, 2015
austinvsb1:
No be only 200, na 2million. How low can you guys get??

have u check out the link? Pls kindly do me a favor and read the full article, thank you.
Re: Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by shigoslim(m): 12:56am On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
200 Desperadoes? Why are they defecting?

why not ? When your party failed to carry others along in their policy making.

Why not? When will your party stop imposition of candidate on the masses?

Why not? When APC is the only party u find goveron and his wife doing commissional at thesame time. Does it mean there are no other qualify ppl within society that can handle the job?

Why not? When APC think beautification of urban center is the cure solution to our numerous problem . Can u tell me how that effect in our economy positively?

Why not? When the grassroots are left behind in terms infrastructural development. The local govt which brought govt to the nearest ppl were overlook by denying masses to exercise right interms local govt election

why not? When it's only APC that has right to ask students to prepare tax clearance, whe the student is yet to be working.

I swear the worst pdp govt is far better than APC govt. They are bunch of overrated slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by Bekwarra(m): 12:59am On Feb 03, 2015
When the governor has refused to pay salaries and pensions for months now what do you expect?
Meanwhile a friend wrote on his FB page......
I am not a fan nor supporter of Oga Jona(I have always
had this strong premonition that this man smacks of
doom for this country and my premonitions have been
confirmed) but I also take srious exceptions to the
unwitty insult that the APC is hurling at our
sensibilities. As much I totally support the decision of
the APC to boycott the debate organised by BON as
well as that organised by the NEDG on the ground that
the brains behind them have ulterior motives. Which
obviously or latently aare in favour of the PDP,I cannot
find any reason(I mean a reasonable one) to excuse
the party's decision to boycott the debate organised by
the trio of Channels TV,Arise TV,and the Newspapers
Practitioners Association of Nigeria(NPAN).Channels
TV is one of those media organisations that enjoy
much viewership and this is because of their fair
reportage of events on the political scene as well as the
poking cum piercing nature of their interviews.In fact,
Channels has been one of those media outfit that has
hit hard on Oga Jona.Arise TV is the online TV arm of
ThisDay Newspaper.The Newspaper has two regular
columnists who are no fan of GEJ-Segun Adeniyi(Media
aide to late Yar'adua) and Dele Momodu- and their
reportage of events is,by my standards,of international
media practices standard. In fact,sometimes I wonder
if the newspaper is not an avowed anti-Jonathan
platform.I may not be able to say much about NPAN
but even if given that NPAN is biased,it still remains
two to one. So,APC should forget that balderdash that it
is throwing around.I campaigned vigorously for the
General and even won my polling booth for him at the
2011 polls but that will not mean we should gloss over
the truth.GMB MUST DEBATE,if truly the APC are sure
of the stuff they sell.I am sure of what I sell,is the APC
sure too?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by easrael(f): 1:33am On Feb 03, 2015
I STAY IN.OSUN STATE and Nothing like this happened........NIGERIANS tho...
Re: Breaking News: 200 Apc Members Defect To Pdp in osun state by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 03, 2015
Funny enough some APC card holders who knows the game will end up voting GEJ feb 14. Then gmb will cry rigging not knowing he got served, and due to his palaeolithic nature he'll raise his baboons and dogs against innocent people. But at d long run he'll also die n realise he's not above divine judgement
wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Buhari: Written By Nollywood Actor Prince Eke / AVOID SAHARA REPORTERS / Corps Members Are Being Taught How To Use Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.