Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? (17300 Views)

Gas Supply From Nigeria To Ghana, Others Drops / How Can One Send Money To The US Legally?? / Send Money To Nigeria From The US At Juicy Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 03, 2015
Can anyone help me out here? Please what's the best way to send money from Nigeria to Ghana? Thanks

Cc: arbitrage
Re: How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 03, 2015
Go to Eco bank
Even without having account with them
Re: How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2015
youngestfool:
Go to Eco bank
Even without having account with them
thanks. Does the recipient need an ecobank account to receive the money?
Re: How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? by macanu(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2015
2sExy1:
no just go to ecobank it easy and fast
Re: How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2015
2sExy1:

Not necessary, d bank official will explain better

1 Like

Re: How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? by Yarduni: 9:57am On Feb 05, 2015
2sExy1:

Yes the recipient must have an ecobank to receive in ghana. Same thing applies when you are sending to nigeria using ecobank.

Try Africash from UBA.
Re: How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2015
macanu:
no just go to ecobank it easy and fast
okay thanks.
Re: How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? by arbitrage: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Moderators and their bans have not allowed me to reply since. I opened a thread last year when Access started the transfer between Nigeria and Ghana. I remember that non customers were accepted to use the service. Contact Access Bank to find out.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
arbitrage:
Moderators and their bans have not allowed me to reply since. I opened a thread last year when Access started the transfer between Nigeria and Ghana. I remember that non customers were accepted to use the service. Contact Access Bank to find out.
thank you.
Re: How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? by papadjaji: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Yarduni:

Yes the recipient must have an ecobank to receive in ghana. Same thing applies when you are sending to nigeria using ecobank.

Try Africash from UBA.

I strongly believe the info you provided is false. I did a transfer in January to my cousin who schools there. Transferred naira and they paid him cedes. Fast and easy.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? by Yarduni: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
papadjaji:

I strongly believe the info you provided is false. I did a transfer in January to my cousin who schools there. Transferred naira and they paid him cedes. Fast and easy.

it is not false, it's a recent law. Go and try it now with ecobank and they will tell you to go open an account to receive the money
Re: How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? by immax2005: 7:28am On Jun 11, 2015
Are you looking for means to send money from Nigeria to any country in the world? With the "introduction of the revised guidelines for International Money Transfer Services by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) which allows provision of Outbound Money Transfer services in the country" sending money from Nigeria to any country around the world is now easy. So, whichever country you wish to send money to; with this article: http://www.naijaonlinebiz.com/how-to-send-money-from-nigeria-to-another-country/, you can comfortably send money from Nigeria to that country.
Re: How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? by moses5223(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
immax2005:
Are you looking for means to send money from Nigeria to any country in the world? With the "introduction of the revised guidelines for International Money Transfer Services by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) which allows provision of Outbound Money Transfer services in the country" sending money from Nigeria to any country around the world is now easy. So, whichever country you wish to send money to; with this article: http://www.naijaonlinebiz.com/how-to-send-money-from-nigeria-to-another-country/, you can comfortably send money from Nigeria to that country.

my brother leave that thing. it's more difficult than ever. I've been trying Diamond bank and they keep telling me they have exceeded their limit even when I'm the first person in the bank. First bank told me to write my name and gave me a 3 months date to come back. Uba doesn't even send at all. I cud go on and on how I've tried and failed and now my new business I almost folding up Coz our banks use parallel market exchange rates which Ofcoz siphons all my profit and threatens my capital
Re: How Can One Send Money From Nigeria To Ghana? by Chukatabra: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
One of the most significant challenges in sending money across Africa is that most fintech solutions do not cater to Africans. This means they aren’t doing enough to address the issue of Africans who simply want to send money to loved ones across the continent cheaply, quickly, and easily.

Fees associated with cross-border money transfers, for example, are one factor that has contributed to their slow growth and lack of popularity. We see more lapses in the unnecessary long period of days it takes to send such money and the non-acceptance of local currency as a primary means of running such transactions.

Fortunately, this has become a thing of the past as I found Changera to be a trusted and reliable channel you can use to send money to Ghana without hassle.

Check them out here: https://blog.changera.co/how-to-send-money-from-nigeria-to-ghana-using-changera/

(1) (Reply)

CBN Averts Closure Of 200 Manufacturing Firms Through Forex Access / Nigerian Mutual Funds Hit N1.26 Trillion In 5 Months / Naira Sinks To N375 Per Dollar - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.