Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,199 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Two Army Generals Reportedly Resign Over Insistence To Work For PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Army Generals Reportedly Resign Over Insistence To Work For PDP (4109 Views)

N530B Arms Contract Probe : Army Generals Block Magu / DSS Officials Resign Over Nepotism & Bad Leadership / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Army Generals Reportedly Resign Over Insistence To Work For PDP by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2015
chukwudi44:

SEE THIS MUM INTERNET WARRIOR!! WERE YOU THE ONE THAT MADE GEJ PRESIDENT IN 2010? WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT BY HOOK OR CROOK HE WILL REMAIN PRESIDENT TILL 2019 AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

I m not faulting that Halfwit. All I m saying is that let it be done without resulting to chaos; on a free and fair election even if Jonathan would end up rigging the election.

Remember that 2019 is just round the corner and Hausas/Fulanis would eventually become a president. Southerners are done cos we won't have any ground to accuse Northerners of any crime considering all what has happened during Jonathan reign in power. Be smart.
Re: Two Army Generals Reportedly Resign Over Insistence To Work For PDP by bewla(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2015
C chikien Sweating
Re: Two Army Generals Reportedly Resign Over Insistence To Work For PDP by bewla(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2015
C chikien Sweating told u b4 never trust a BUKANIA gentle but dangerous
Re: Two Army Generals Reportedly Resign Over Insistence To Work For PDP by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

See parasite insulting host

I hope your region has planted sufficient cocoa for life without SE/SS oil. grin

Define parasite you halfwit............. I ll prove to you what parasite is.

Parasite is an organism which lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense. The question is "who lives in other regions better than theirs? Igbos and what do you have in common with parasite; everything that define parasites. Ondo, Lagos and Ogun state have enough oil to sustain(not our economy you fool) our automobile sector.......

Lol!!!!! You are just like a useless Nigerian who lives in UK,US or Switzerland and brag about oil in his country when issue comes up. Unknown to him that oil does not define a prosperous nation but the ability of the nation to maximise their natural endowments- Malaysia, China,UK, almighty US etc

Take a look at Nigeria as a nation today and see which nationals are comfortable enough in their nation and you ll discover that it is only Yorubas that are comfortable within their nation. What does that tell you, a comfortable and prosperous nation unlike a landlocked nation that depends on others for her survival. Yorubas only migrate to where they think are more economically viable than their nation and that is why you see millions of Yorubas in UK,US,CANADA and IRELAND. And I think Hausas and Fulanis are comfortable too.
Re: Two Army Generals Reportedly Resign Over Insistence To Work For PDP by BlackTechnology: 8:34am On Feb 03, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Define parasite you halfwit............. I ll prove to you what parasite is.

Parasite is an organism which lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense. The question is "who lives in other regions better than theirs? Igbos and what do you have in common with parasite; everything that define parasites. Ondo, Lagos and Ogun state have enough oil to sustain(not our economy you fool) our automobile sector.......

Lol!!!!! You are just like a useless Nigerian who lives in UK,US or Switzerland and brag about oil in his country when issue comes up. Unknown to him that oil does not define a prosperous nation but the ability of the nation to maximise their natural endowments- Malaysia, China,UK, almighty US etc

Take a look at Nigeria as a nation today and see which nationals are comfortable enough in their nation and you ll discover that it is only Yorubas that are comfortable within their nation. What does that tell you, a comfortable and prosperous nation unlike a landlocked nation that depends on others for her survival. Yorubas only migrate to where they think are more economically viable than their nation and that is why you see millions of Yorubas in UK,US,CANADA and IRELAND. And I think Hausas and Fulanis are comfortable too.

Lol

Madam or Sir

SS/SE oil feeds your region

If you doubt me, tell me why your governors couldn't pay salaries last year 0ct - Dec 2014. grin
Re: Two Army Generals Reportedly Resign Over Insistence To Work For PDP by cooljude(m): 8:37am On Feb 03, 2015
Why would somebody just wake up in the morning to lie and propagate propaganda. The source is totally unknown, everything in the story is ambigous. How can it be traced back to where it happen so as to verify the claim. When election voilence starts everybody would blame the politicians not forgetting that they played the major role/part for it to happen.
Re: Two Army Generals Reportedly Resign Over Insistence To Work For PDP by sarmy(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2015
FolarinLondon:
Jonathan has finished the prospect of any Ijaw man; by extension, Igbo man to become a president of this country for life.

This is the fear of everybody right from d 60s that when these people gets to power just like in 60s(Aguiyi Ironsi regime), there would be chaos everywhere and that is exactly what is happening now

I ll advise those two tribes to ask for their independence now......

I agree with you, that's my thought
Re: Two Army Generals Reportedly Resign Over Insistence To Work For PDP by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Lol

Madam or Sir

SS/SE oil feeds your region

I presumed u r still in Secondary school looking at your response.

If you doubt me, tell me why your governors couldn't pay salaries last year 0ct - Dec 2014. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed! Tinubu Owns Act Technologies,the Company That Produce Our Pvc / Picture This V.p Osinbajo Taking A Selfie With Hausa Girls / See What Governor Okorocha Spent Over A Billion Naira To Build.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.