Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Help On Passport Travel History - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help On Passport Travel History (1766 Views)

Need Help On Passport Issue / Less Than 6 Months On Passport, Need T Apply For Visa! What Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Passport Travel History by rukkyng(m): 9:27am On Feb 03, 2015
Please I need advise on loss of travel history on my passport ,sometime in 2010 I lost my international passport which has a travel history of countries that I have visited India,South africa, Dubia and Ghana. I never for once ever thought I will loose my passport, and I never made a photo copy of the visa I had accuried then.I had to request for a new passport which automatically will comes as a Virgin passport.
Now the main issues is we all know how this visa consulant act wen they see one apply for a visa and does not have a travel history u will be automatically be refused, now this were I need your advice how do I convince the consulant that I have travel history wen I don't have proof? the only proof I have is a photocopy of the data page of my old international passport and the certificate I got wen I went for my oil & gas training in India, no proof for south Africa no proof for dubia.
Please is there anyone here that has found themselves in this position? and how did dey solve it, I will really appricate advice that will help me solve this issue have a stress free day.
Re: Help On Passport Travel History by thegreengooner(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2015
rukkyng:
Please I need advise on loss of travel history on my passport ,sometime in 2010 I lost my international passport which has a travel history of countries that I have visited India,South africa, Dubia and Ghana. I never for once ever thought I will loose my passport, and I never made a photo copy of the visa I had accuried then.I had to request for a new passport which automatically will comes as a Virgin passport.
Now the main issues is we all know how this visa consulant act wen they see one apply for a visa and does not have a travel history u will be automatically be refused, now this were I need your advice how do I convince the consulant that I have travel history wen I don't have proof? the only proof I have is a photocopy of the data page of my old international passport and the certificate I got wen I went for my oil & gas training in India, no proof for south Africa no proof for dubia.
Please is there anyone here that has found themselves in this position? and how did dey solve it, I will really appricate advice that will help me solve this issue have a stress free day.

Provide copies of your tickets and used boarding passes for those trips....copy of Dubai visa if you still have it.

Also include an affidavit saying that your passport was lost. Losing your passport is no crime.

Who is this consultant by the way...do you mean at the embassy or are you referring to agents. There is no such thing as automatic refusal for first time travellers. Visas applications are always rejected when the applicant cannot show with evidence ties to Nigeria, purpose or validity of travel, ability to finance trip etc.

5 Likes

Re: Help On Passport Travel History by rukkyng(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
thegreengooner:

Provide copies of your tickets and used boarding passes for those trips....copy of Dubai visa if you still have it.

Also include an affidavit saying that your passport was lost. Losing your passport is no crime.

Who is this consultant by the way...do you mean at the embassy or are you referring to agents. There is no such thing as automatic refusal for first time travellers. Visas applications are always rejected when the applicant cannot show with evidence ties to Nigeria, purpose or validity of travel, ability to finance trip etc.
Thank u so much I appreciate ur suggestions God bless u
Re: Help On Passport Travel History by ELGREF(m): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nothing like automatic refusals, it depend on who's handle your visa, the country you are going,it's only usa that may likely act funny, and their funny is nt that hard, depend on you, how you respond during interviews

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak / How To Get Travel Into Nigeria Without A Nigerian Passport / Can I Apply For Dubai Visa Online On My Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.